RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgias-fake-electors-busted-could-150903176.html
If Georgia's fake electors get busted, so could Arizona's
EJ Montini, Arizona Republic
May 12, 2023·2 min read

7pl2nz.jpg

Not long ago it was reported that eight Republican fake electors in Georgia had accepted immunity deals from Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Supposedly, they’re cooperating with the criminal investigation being carried out by Willis’s office over Donald Trump’s attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in that state.

The scheme in Georgia — like the scheme in Arizona — involved creating a slate of phony electors to block the certification of the vote and hand over the election to Trump.

Willis isn’t messing around. Disenfranchising voters and trying to stage a coup doesn’t seem to sit well with her.

Georgia offers a playbook for Arizona prosecutors​

There’s talk of possible racketeering and conspiracy charges.

Real consequences for fake electors.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-judge-allows-lawsuit-against-184016867.html
Wisconsin judge allows for lawsuit against fake Trump electors to proceed

7pl3a6.jpg

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge on Monday refused to break up a lawsuit filed against 10 fake electors for former President Donald Trump and two of his attorneys, saying the case could proceed in the county where it was filed.

The lawsuit seeks $2.4 million from the fake electors and their attorneys, alleging they were part of a conspiracy by Trump and his allies to overturn his loss in the 2020 presidential race. It also seeks to disqualify the Republicans from ever serving as electors again.

Fake electors met in Wisconsin and other battleground states where Trump was defeated in 2020, attempting to cast ballots for the former president even though he lost. Republicans who participated in Wisconsin said they were trying to preserve Trump’s legal standing in case courts overturned his defeat.

Nine of the 10 fake electors in Wisconsin, and one of Trump's attorneys, argued that the lawsuit against them was wrongly filed in Dane County Circuit Court. Since none of them lived in that county, they argued, the lawsuit should be refiled against each of them in their respective home counties.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Wisconsin judge allows for lawsuit against fake Trump electors to proceed

7pl3a6.jpg

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge on Monday refused to break up a lawsuit filed against 10 fake electors for former President Donald Trump and two of his attorneys, saying the case could proceed in the county where it was filed.

The lawsuit seeks $2.4 million from the fake electors and their attorneys, alleging they were part of a conspiracy by Trump and his allies to overturn his loss in the 2020 presidential race. It also seeks to disqualify the Republicans from ever serving as electors again.

Fake electors met in Wisconsin and other battleground states where Trump was defeated in 2020, attempting to cast ballots for the former president even though he lost. Republicans who participated in Wisconsin said they were trying to preserve Trump’s legal standing in case courts overturned his defeat.

Nine of the 10 fake electors in Wisconsin, and one of Trump's attorneys, argued that the lawsuit against them was wrongly filed in Dane County Circuit Court. Since none of them lived in that county, they argued, the lawsuit should be refiled against each of them in their respective home counties.

hes-back.gif

I've been "back" for a couple of weeks but haven't posted by CHOICE

According to the owner my suspension was because too many of you were complaining...nothing about rules

Barney Fife wrong as usual

I was wrong in saying that if you follow the rules, you won't have to worry about getting booted again?

LOL, ok.

There was no rule broken...just a bunch of pusses that can't actually debate a topic and choose to cry to the management to have any alternative views cancelled for them

Have you finished whining about Bud Light yet?

There was no rule broken...just a bunch of pusses that can't actually debate a topic and choose to cry to the management to have any alternative views cancelled for them

Have you finished whining about Bud Light yet?

No rule broken in this reply either, right?

And you're cracking me up today man...I don't care at all about Bud Light.

"pusses"...as in more than one cat is a word that violates some rule somewhere?

Do you interpret the Alabama legal code in as lazy a manner as you did this lame attempt to cry to management?

You're a joke...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...electors-appear-dc-jan-6-grand-jury-rcna89084
Nevada 'fake electors' appear before D.C. grand jury investigating Jan. 6
Even as Trump is set to appear in court in Miami in the classified documents probe, a grand jury investigation into the aftermath of the 2020 election is continuing in Washington.

June 13, 2023, 1:32 PM EDT
By Natasha Korecki, Ryan J. Reilly, Victoria Ebner and Katherine Doyle

221101-nevada-Michael-McDonald-ac-553p-94ac2d.jpg

With Donald Trump set to appear in Miami for one set of federal charges, back in Washington, another grand jury investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol and Trump’s efforts to stay in office is also moving ahead in full force.
Nevada GOP Chair Michael McDonald, a close Trump political ally, as well as Jim DeGraffenreid, the state party’s vice chair, were spotted by NBC News entering the area where the Jan. 6 jury is meeting at the Washington federal courthouse Tuesday.

When asked about having to appear the same day as Trump’s court date, McDonald joked to an NBC News reporter: “Not on my bucket list.” McDonald had previously confirmed to NBC News that federal authorities seized his cellphone as part of the investigation.

The appearance comes a week after former Trump White House official Steve Bannon was subpoenaed by a federal grand jury in Washington in connection with special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into Jan. 6. The Bannon subpoena, for documents and testimony, was sent out late last month, the sources said.

I thought submitting "fake electors" was a sure-fire crime?

And Nessel is improperly applying laws to go after political opponents? Color me shocked.

Wish RayRay was here to learn something.

I thought submitting "fake electors" was a sure-fire crime?

And Nessel is improperly applying laws to go after political opponents? Color me shocked.

Wish RayRay was here to learn something.

I get we are dealing with TDS here....but I've never understood how these guys internally rationalize believing that Trump really DID commit crimes.....but that everyone on the left waited YEARS to pursue charges?????

Makes absolutely no sense on any level.

I get we are dealing with TDS here....but I've never understood how these guys internally rationalize believing that Trump really DID commit crimes.....but that everyone on the left waited YEARS to pursue charges?????

It only makes sense when viewed through the lens of the timing - it's clearly just election interference.

Denying that is what doesn't make sense. They've had 3.5 years....

A reminder: nail1988 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves stupid. Is there anyone among the board's majority surprised the US avg. IQ has dropped to 97.4 for 2023?

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT