ADVERTISEMENT

I warned you. Dan Mullen can't coach an offense!

Zoni_Gator

Green Machine
Sep 20, 2014
I pointed out that Dan Mullen had only had 1 top ten offense as a head coach. Just one. He's usually a middle of the road offense. But no, you guys said he was an offensive guru even though the stats said differently. What say you now? Is he some kind of Lincoln Riley even though the stats disagree?

Please someone that understands football and statistics please step in. I told you he can't recruit and he's definitely no offensive genius. You believe me now?

I have a question. Why are you so F*CKING HAPPY ABOUT THIS?????

I'm not happy about being right about this. I haven't liked our last 3 coaches but nobody has caught on until years later. I know a shitty coach when I see one. Dan Mullen isn't a winner. He's a mediocre coach who can't recruit. If I'm wrong, show me a top 3 class he's recruited. You can't because he hasn't. And he's only had 1 top 10 offense as a head coach, and that required a NFL QB. Mullen is mediocre, just like his record.

So because I don't like the loser coaches, I'm a troll. I was right about Muschamp, Mcelwain, and now Mullen, so now I'm not a fan. You clowns were wrong about those first two coaches but can't be wrong about Mullen, right? At some point you should just thank me for being years ahead of you sunshine pumpers. I will accept your apologies.

So because I don't like the loser coaches, I'm a troll. I was right about Muschamp, Mcelwain, and now Mullen, so now I'm not a fan. You clowns were wrong about those first two coaches but can't be wrong about Mullen, right? At some point you should just thank me for being years ahead of you sunshine pumpers. I will accept your apologies.
Thank you so much, you're amazing.

Trolls going to troll. Look man it is obvious. You only show up when Florida losses. It isn’t that hard to figure out. You aren’t even a good troll.

Good trolls don’t show up only when the team losses. That is just a dead give away.

Reactions: gatordad3
Whatever, Paco. I mostly read other boards but they don't like anything other than sunshine pumpers like you. I won't bother posting on boards like those. I'll tell it like it is. Mullen can't recruit and he's not an offensive genius like Lincoln Riley or he'd have better results. He's just another mediocre coach that hasn't won ever won a division title. But keep praising him and his mediocre results.

Trolls going to troll. Look man it is obvious. You only show up when Florida losses. It isn’t that hard to figure out. You aren’t even a good troll.

Good trolls don’t show up only when the team losses. That is just a dead give away.
You know, it has been forever since Zoey Gator showed up here. Isn't Zoey a chick's name?

Reactions: PacoGator19
Whatever, Paco. I mostly read other boards but they don't like anything other than sunshine pumpers like you. I won't bother posting on boards like those. I'll tell it like it is. Mullen can't recruit and he's not an offensive genius like Lincoln Riley or he'd have better results. He's just another mediocre coach that hasn't won ever won a division title. But keep praising him and his mediocre results.
Good try. But it’s pretty obvious at this point. Again your not even a good troll.

Good try. But it’s pretty obvious at this point. Again your not even a good troll.

Whatever, genius. You cover for Mullen at every point. You'll be like every clown after he gets fired, saying you knew it all along. Yet you'll be 2 years behind the curve, pumping sunshine like you did for the last few bad hires. Admit it, you don't when a coach sucks and you're just a sunshine pumper like the rest. I can tell early, which pisses off the sunshine pumpers like you off.

Here's a clue for you sunshine pumpers. Mullen hasn't recruited a top 15 team ever and he's only had 1 top 35 offense as a head coach even though he's been an "offensive guru" for over 15 years. How is that possible? Mike Leach and Lincoln Riley create top 10 offenses every year but Mullen is somehow an offensive guru?

Funny you mentioned that. You were here when LSU beat Florida but nowhere to be seen prior.
Bingo. He’s only here after we lose. He’s a really really bad troll. It’s not even worth talking too somebody whose a bad troll and can’t even do that right.

Reactions: gatordad3
Bingo. He’s only here after we lose. He’s a really really bad troll. It’s not even worth talking too somebody whose a bad troll and can’t even do that right.
If I read it correctly, prior to Zoey being here around the 2nd and 3rd week of October, his last appearance here was on December 29th.

Sorry I don't spend more time on a board that has almost no posts. My bad.

We need
Concern trolls are the worst trolls.

We need more sunshine pumpers to tell us how great of a play caller Mullen is. And they can tell us how much of an offensive guru he is. That should work for the rubes in Gator nation for a few more years.

Proof that Mullen a great coach!
I never said he was a great coach. The only great coaches IMO are Saban and Swinney right now. Neither one of them are coming to UF. Mullen is a good coach that has done a very good job turning around a program that has been struggling for about a decade. Saban don’t win anything at Michigan State and Saban would have never won anything if he coached Miss St either.

I never said he was a great coach. The only great coaches IMO are Saban and Swinney right now. Neither one of them are coming to UF. Mullen is a good coach that has done a very good job turning around a program that has been struggling for about a decade. Saban don’t win anything at Michigan State and Saban would have never won anything if he coached Miss St either.

I agree with that. I always said Mullen was mediocre or better but not elite. But only elite recruiters matter imo. Mullen isn't an elite recruiter and he doesn't think it's necessary to be an elite recruiter, or he won't admit it. That's a problem.

I agree with that. I always said Mullen was mediocre or better but not elite. But only elite recruiters matter imo. Mullen isn't an elite recruiter and he doesn't think it's necessary to be an elite recruiter, or he won't admit it. That's a problem.

Saban would have been successful at Florida just like he was at LSU, though, because he knew how critical recruiting was. Mullen hasn't admitted that and has lost because of it. He had Urban Meyer bringing in players for him. As a head coach, he's been lackluster. And that won't cut in the SEC,

From what I've seen, swampgas sucks. Too many soy boys on that garbage message board.

I'm on Swampgas because of the recruiting and 24/7 for most everything else. But I won't pay to post, which leaves this place. I usually get banned because I call out weak coaches before other fans realize they are weak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT