ADVERTISEMENT

NonGator Hurricane Milton Check In Thread: Please Let Us Know You Are Ok

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
So many of our members affected by this, please let us know you’re OK when you can, worried about everybody.
God bless everyone affected by the storm.

I posted last night that Tampa/St Pete dodged a bullet, and they did. Had a negative tide during the storm. If that storm does not shift south before it hit land, and it goes up Tampa Bay...it would have been so much worse for Florida. Not saying that it was not a real storm by any means...however I think it was not as strong as they said it was...which pisses me off when I get lied to because they think they know better what info I need to hear more than the truth.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I posted last night that Tampa/St Pete dodged a bullet, and they did. Had a negative tide during the storm. If that storm does not shift south before it hit land, and it goes up Tampa Bay...it would have been so much worse for Florida. Not saying that it was not a real storm by any means...however I think it was not as strong as they said it was...which pisses me off when I get lied to because they think they know better what info I need to hear more than the truth.
I said the same thing elsewhere. Ft Meyers and Sarasota probably got hammered. I know Lakeland did. Nothing in Jax or the Big Bend area, but Helena left it's mark on us there and still repairing damage from that. No storm surge at all on our gulf place, we already got our share from Debbie and Helena. :mad: Orlando and the cape area on the east coast took a bit of a whooping from rain and wind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT