ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden is found guilty.

@Mt.DoraGator - you can read it here in her own handwriting…

Like I said - it’s clear Biden is linked to incest and pedophilia.

And you’re worried about Kushner’s foundation?

Sick. Anything for your politics.
She's an anthill. When I was a mean kid, I'd pull legs off grasshoppers and then kick an anthill, then throw them in. This is what Doreen is as an adult. :mad: A Dimtard that has left the tracks, run into the ditch, then off the cliff. Some of us actually grow up.

Oh I didn't get the reference, I was wondering what kind of shy you were dealing with.
Hunter's a moron and degenerate just like Pops. WTF did he think he was in a position to get paid millions of dollars? His finger painting? That rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree.

"I don't care about what Kal thinks".

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
She's an anthill. When I was a mean kid, I'd pull legs off grasshoppers and then kick an anthill, then throw them in. This is what Doreen is as an adult. :mad: A Dimtard that has left the tracks, run into the ditch, then off the cliff. Some of us actually grow up.

That’s Mt. Kommie gator to a tee

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Cat's in the crackhouse with his silver coke spoon, little pedo boy blue, man on the moon. When you coming home son, I don't know when, but we'll get together after prison dad, we'll all have a good time then. 😂

448164866_2780309972135864_7319887574844988243_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT