ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden is found guilty.

Joe Biden is a terribly corrupted man. He is the leader of a group of scumbags.

Trump’s family, even though rich - are stellar people. Regardless of your political viewpoint - this is obvious…

There will not be an appeal. Biden needs this completed.

China Joe will pardon Hunter…

This is a good take
The Presidents son was just convicted of 3 felonies! And never once did he say the system was rigged, or call the judge and jury names, or have elected officials say he's being persecuted, or compare himself to Mandela! One of these things ain't like the other!
Total bullshit.

All of the NYC garbage has been a Moscow Show Trial run by Facists funded by Communists.

There is ZERO equivalent comparison - NONE.

1/6 has been now proven to be a Fedserection & set-up.

Our Legal Systems and government are a disgrace!

Joe Biden is a terribly corrupted man. He is the leader of a group of scumbags.

Trump’s family, even though rich - are stellar people. Regardless of your political viewpoint - this is obvious…

There will not be an appeal. Biden needs this completed.

China Joe will pardon Hunter…
Like the felons around Trump that he hired?

Reactions: emekz1
Total bullshit.

All of the NYC garbage has been a Moscow Show Trial run by Facists funded by Communists.

Jim it’s our Weaponized justice system hard at work man 😎

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Biden pardon Trump..........LOL, now that would be the most bizarre piece of this whole crazy puzzle.

And no way a president should even have the power to pardon a relative. But since we are apparently still uncertain if a president can pardon himself (how obvious can that be?)......I guess everything is in play.
I am not unsure...they cannot

This is a good take
The Presidents son was just convicted of 3 felonies! And never once did he say the system was rigged, or call the judge and jury names, or have elected officials say he's being persecuted, or compare himself to Mandela! One of these things ain't like the other!
Please tell me you can see the GLARING differences? Trump was prosecuted by someone that RAN AN ELECTION on "going after" Trump, court was held in the BLUEST lib city on the planet. Venue change was denied. By a judge who's daughter donates HUGE money to democrats...AND that NO ONE ON EARTH knew what the charges were.

Hunter LIED on a federal form...and ALMOST got a sweetheart deal that absolved him of everything...except he got caught. Somehow I do not see these cases have ANY similarities. Let me also add....I find ZERO pleasure in Hunters conviction. Quite frankly...I am shocked he was found guilty. First time I can EVER remember a lefty getting their come uppance from breaking the law. However this case is MEANINGLESS. The case I want to see is he and his family making tens of millions of dollars selling influence to our worst enemies.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Total bullshit.

Pelosi has admitted her guilt as recent as today. All over the news. SHE IS RESPOSIBLE

Please tell me you can see the GLARING differences? Trump was prosecuted by someone that RAN AN ELECTION on "going after" Trump, court was held in the BLUEST lib city on the planet. Venue change was denied. By a judge who's daughter donates HUGE money to democrats...AND that NO ONE ON EARTH knew what the charges were.

Hunter LIED on a federal form...and ALMOST got a sweetheart deal that absolved him of everything...except he got caught. Somehow I do not see these cases have ANY similarities. Let me also add....I find ZERO pleasure in Hunters conviction. Quite frankly...I am shocked he was found guilty. First time I can EVER remember a lefty getting their come uppance from breaking the law. However this case is MEANINGLESS. The case I want to see is he and his family making tens of millions of dollars selling influence to our worst enemies.
Capt I think it all circles back to one GIGANTIC conclusion, they are all crooked and us hardworking Gents have to deal with it, I see both of them being guilty in more ways than one but I’m not gonna let it bother me, we don’t agree on politics but your the only guy on the Right I respect

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
This is a good take
not so fast.

Judge denied dismissal on constitutional grounds. I just cited precedent on that for two possession charges.

And they should both be overturned on appeal.

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman
This was the stupidest thing to indict for, and just a distraction from the larger crimes.

He has a laptop full of photos of himself naked with minors, proof of bribery and money laundering schemes with foreign countries intending to influence policy, and they are hoping this appeases and shows “equal justice”

Don’t fall for the headfake.

Jim it’s our Weaponized justice system hard at work man 😎
So it's not weaponized anymore? You do know but not for one judge a year ago, Hunter Biden gets a ridiculous immunity for life. You do know the DOJ had this case 6 years ago. Weiss is very much a scumbag who sat on this case for years.

Reactions: nail1988
Well....

• Donald Trump was charged, convicted, and is awaiting sentencing.
  • Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former adviser and former campaign aide, Roger Stone, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former adviser and former White House aide Peter Navarro, was charged, convicted, and is currently in prison.
  • Trump’s former campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • The Trump Organization’s former CFO, Allen Weisselberg, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former White House national security advisor, Michael Flynn, was charged and convicted.
  • Trump’s former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was charged with wire fraud and money laundering, in addition to a conviction in a contempt case similar to Navarro’s. He’s currently awaiting sentencing.
  • Two lawyers associated with Trump’s post-defeat efforts, Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell, have pleaded guilty to election-related crimes.

Like Bill Clinton pardoning his brother Roger?
Roger Clinton was convicted of conspiracy to distribute 1 gram of cocaine in 1985 and spent a year in prison. His conviction was the result of a sting operation by Arkansas Law Enforcement when Clinton was governor. Bill Clinton knew of the sting operation and did nothing to stop it. Roger Clinton was pardoned 16 years later, in 2001, just prior to Clinton leaving the White House.
How is this relevant except to note Bill Clinton let law enforcement do their job and then watched his brother spend a year in prison? To imply Clinton did something wrong by pardoning his brother 16 years after the fact is nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Well....

• Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former adviser and former campaign aide, Roger Stone, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former adviser and former White House aide Peter Navarro, was charged, convicted, and is currently in prison.
  • Trump’s former campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • The Trump Organization’s former CFO, Allen Weisselberg, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison.
  • Trump’s former White House national security advisor, Michael Flynn, was charged and convicted.
  • Trump’s former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was charged with wire fraud and money laundering, in addition to a conviction in a contempt case similar to Navarro’s. He’s currently awaiting sentencing.
  • Two lawyers associated with Trump’s post-defeat efforts, Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell, have pleaded guilty to election-related crimes.
It’s a fair list.

Sidney should be charged and guilty. Where was the Kracken?

Bannon fund raised off of it.

Michael Cohen is a fraud. I walked passed him a year ago in NYC on the upper east side (Madison) and basically stared through his soul. I never lifted a finger, but his squirrely”scowl” back was so emblematic of him.

Trump’s was a political charge.

He certainly has surrounded himself with questionable people and when people like Sidney or Giuliani (no words) gives him “ideas” he wants to hear, he, and his team, does not review those ideas more critically.

Speed, aren't you forgetting all the other presidents our weaponized justice system has indicted in the last 200 years?
No sir not atall just a little sarcasm tossed at Jim, I’m not gonna roll up like others do thinking and believing Donald Trump is being treated unjustly, i’d bet my house that he’ll lose this upcoming election because he can’t talk about nothing but payback, still haven’t heard that former president talk about what he’s gonna do for this country except for hunting down illegal immigrants and deportation, other than that just a buncha same ole Humma Humma but whatever

Well....

Fake Russian and Jan 6th Hoax charges in RAT 🐀 strong holds in NYC, DC with RAT 🐀 prosecutor's and Owebama and Biden federal judges. The January 6th Stalinist show trial was a sham and the prosecutions in NYC a travesty of justice.

sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

Well....

Is this why you never post your sources?

Cowardly.

It’s a fair list.

Sidney should be charged and guilty. Where was the Kracken?

Bannon fund raised off of it.

Michael Cohen is a fraud. I walked passed him a year ago in NYC on the upper east side (Madison) and basically stared through his soul. I never lifted a finger, but his squirrely”scowl” back was so emblematic of him.

Trump’s was a political charge.

He certainly has surrounded himself with questionable people and when people like Sidney or Giuliani (no words) gives him “ideas” he wants to hear, he, and his team, does not review those ideas more critically.
If a Democrat did the things Trump has done the Republicans would have been all over him as well. Ask Bill Clinton . Yes it has a political element, but it's Trump's actions that give his political opponents the goods to go after him.
The political opponents, on either side, are going to seize on any weakness they can.

No sir not atall just a little sarcasm tossed at Jim, I’m not gonna roll up like others do thinking and believing Donald Trump is being treated unjustly, i’d bet my house that he’ll lose this upcoming election because he can’t talk about nothing but payback, still haven’t heard that former president talk about what he’s gonna do for this country except for hunting down illegal immigrants and deportation, other than that just a buncha same ole Humma Humma but whatever
Think you maybe misinterpreted my point.

Oh, the irony. Just an hour after his POS crack head son is found guilty of gun charges, The Groper Joe speaks incoherently(again) at a gun sense university.

lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

"those gun kits that keh keh keh contain, keh deh deh commit crimes, keh keh keh, deh deh deh deh."

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
If a Democrat did the things Trump has done the Republicans would have been all over him as well. Ask Bill Clinton . Yes it has a political element, but it's Trump's actions that give his political opponents the goods to go after him.
The political opponents, on either side, are going to seize on any weakness they can.
Feel FREE to name them. You won’t, because you will look like an idiot and be called out. I dare you son.

Fake Russian and Jan 6th Hoax charges in RAT 🐀 strong holds in NYC, DC with RAT 🐀 prosecutor's and Owebama and Biden federal judges. The January 6th Stalinist show trial was a sham and the prosecutions in NYC a travesty of justice.

sweet-dreams-good-night.gif
So you're basically saying that only Republicans can hold Republicans accountable? That's the world you want to live in?

So it's not weaponized anymore? You do know but not for one judge a year ago, Hunter Biden gets a ridiculous immunity for life. You do know the DOJ had this case 6 years ago. Weiss is very much a scumbag who sat on this case for years.
He never had immunity for life. God do you know anything.

Weiss was appointed by Trump's DOJ. So would that mean that Trump DOJ was weaponized when they looked into Hunter?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT