ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden is found guilty.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
He should have taken a plea deal. After all, Joe says Hunter is the smartest guy he knows.

Plea deal was denied but jury nullification!!!!!...god you guys are always wrong about legal stuff 🤣 .
I will admit that this surprises me. This is generally a good outcome for fairness. The jury profile and venue suggested an acquittal.

I still think that neither Trump nor Hunter should have been indicted.

Biden should pardon (or commute) both, but Biden painted himself a bit into a corner.

Consider me surprised.

I will admit that this surprises me. This is generally a good outcome for fairness. The jury profile and venue suggested an acquittal.

Biden should pardon (or commute) both, but Biden painted himself a bit into a corner.

Consider me surprised.
Biden pardon Trump..........LOL, now that would be the most bizarre piece of this whole crazy puzzle.

And no way a president should even have the power to pardon a relative. But since we are apparently still uncertain if a president can pardon himself (how obvious can that be?)......I guess everything is in play.

Reactions: gatorspeed

Consider me surprised.
Why do you think that Hunter should not have been indicted? The case was overwhelming wasn't it? An addict lies on a federal form to obtain a gun. Just curious why you think that.

Consider me surprised.
People are currently sitting in jail for what Hunter did.

No one is in jail for whatever they didn’t convict Trump of.

Reactions: BCSpell
Shocking. Convicting a Biden in Delaware is like convicting a Kennedy in Massachusetts or convicting a Corleone in Corleone, Sicily.

Plea deal was denied but jury nullification!!!!!...god you guys are always wrong about legal stuff 🤣 .
Lefties need to stay away from this. Hunter is one of the most despicable, sleazy grifters connected to Guvmint employees. Plenty of other kiddos whose parents are "Guvmint servants" but none as blatantly corrupt and down right dirty as Hunter. He was never a rich kid, but hung with them. He was going to get rich through Daddy.

Reactions: fatman76
Biden pardon Trump..........LOL, now that would be the most bizarre piece of this whole crazy puzzle.

And no way a president should even have the power to pardon a relative. But since we are apparently still uncertain if a president can pardon himself (how obvious can that be?)......I guess everything is in play.
Like Bill Clinton pardoning his brother Roger?

Reactions: gatordad3
There was never a jury empaneled during the plea deal negotiations. Are you citing jury nullification in the criminal gun case?

And the defense screwed the pooch by trying to link the dodging of income taxes on $1.5M to the gun charge. Thats what caused it to fall apart. The Judge was frustrated that the defense and prosecutors didn’t bring an agreed upon deal to her, and she questioned the Constitutionality of linking the two in the same plea deal.

Which also means he’s going to likely be found guilty of income tax evasion as well.

They should have pleaded one charge at a time down and he wouldn’t need daddy to step in and save the day.

Joe will be able to better identify with black males while campaigning from his basement. 28.5% of Black males spend time in jail or prison. "My son Hunter is one of you."

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Why do you think that Hunter should not have been indicted? The case was overwhelming wasn't it? An addict lies on a federal form to obtain a gun. Just curious why you think that.
If you or I dodged that much income tax revenue or lied on that form we’d be in jail.

It’s all the stuff he left laying around…gun in his truck with crack residue on the sheath, laptop with all the evidence he was actively using drugs, admissions in a book that was a heavy use time for him….what a dumbass. It’s almost like he wanted to get caught.

Joe will be able to better identify with black males while campaigning from his basement. 28.5% of Black males spend time in jail or prison. "My son Hunter is one of you."
Maybe

But I think it’s the idea of wrongful prosecution that helped Trump.

There’s nothing wrong with this conviction, the evidence is overwhelming.

Reactions: tb8232 and BCSpell
There was never a jury empaneled during the plea deal negotiations. Are you citing jury nullification in the criminal gun case?

And the defense screwed the pooch by trying to link the dodging of income taxes on $1.5M to the gun charge. Thats what caused it to fall apart. The Judge was frustrated that the defense and prosecutors didn’t bring an agreed upon deal to her, and she questioned the Constitutionality of linking the two in the same plea deal.

Which also means he’s going to likely be found guilty of income tax evasion as well.

They should have pleaded one charge at a time down and he wouldn’t need daddy to step in and save the day.
I'm glad you responded. I had no desire. To me, he is just dumb and I have no idea what the hell he's talking about as you try to guess whether the words he writes are actually what he means or just typos that he's too LAZY to correct.

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
Jury nullification is where a jury pronounces a verdict of not guilty even when the evidence meets the standard of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

You believe the jury following the law is jury nullification?

Before I start rolling on the floor, I'd like to make sure that's what you're saying.

Violation of 2nd amendment rights.

There is nothing in the 2nd amendment that precludes felons or drug users or wife beaters or crazy people from owning firearms.
I thought maybe that's where you were going but I don't see SCOTUS saying addicts can have guns. But even if they do, that shouldn't save Hunter because he was convicted of lying on a federal form.

I thought maybe that's where you were going but I don't see SCOTUS saying addicts can have guns. But even if they do, that shouldn't save Hunter because he was convicted of lying on a federal form.
Here's the thought process:

There is nothing in the second amendment that says the rights of drugs users can be infringed upon.

If it's not illegal to own a firearm as an illegal drug user,

Any law passed that makes owning a firearm as a drug user is invalid.

Therefore lying on a federal form would be the crime. The gun charge would be dropped.

The fact of the matter any law restricting the 2nd amendment is infringement, and therefore unconstitutional.

Jury nullification is where a jury pronounces a verdict of not guilty even when the evidence meets the standard of guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Before I start rolling on the floor, I'd like to make sure that's what you're saying.
I laughed when I read that response from him and just decided to not respond to somebody who has no clue and can't even write a clear sentence.

Here's the thought process:

There is nothing in the second amendment that says the rights of drugs users can be infringed upon.

If it's not illegal to own a firearm as an illegal drug user,

Any law passed that makes owning a firearm as a drug user is invalid.

Therefore lying on a federal form would be the crime. The gun charge would be dropped.

The fact of the matter any law restricting the 2nd amendment is infringement, and therefore unconstitutional.
Of the 3 charges, two involved lying and one involved possession, right?

I'm glad you responded. I had no desire. To me, he is just dumb and I have no idea what the hell he's talking about as you try to guess whether the words he writes are actually what he means or just typos that he's too LAZY to correct.
Correct.

Word salad so he can always claim he’s “misunderstood”…we deserve better trolls.

Consider me surprised.
I want to agree with you, but man trump is crooked!!! Not a good look all around.

Reactions: gatorspeed
@Orangeclad

This is the pertinent portion 2022 appeals decision New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen.

“Our history and tradition may support some limits on an intoxicated person’s right to carry a weapon, but it does not justify disarming a sober citizen based exclusively on his past drug usage...”

Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals

You have way more tolerance for him than I do.

Lets see if you respond. I was pointing out how Orange was saying that would be the case. He was wrong, LIKE ALWAYS.

We all know you have bad memory. Well convenient bad memory but Ill find the receipts, so you can deny/ignore it.

Consider me surprised.
I disagree. If you commit a crime and get caught, you should be charged. Biden will pardon his son post election AND he should.

This is a good take
The Presidents son was just convicted of 3 felonies! And never once did he say the system was rigged, or call the judge and jury names, or have elected officials say he's being persecuted, or compare himself to Mandela! One of these things ain't like the other!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT