ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you mental midgets voted for Brandon?

I refer you back to post #1 in this thread.

59afaff40a21c4f58593ab8e6fd28a04448bd7b4c7951264b3d47f350c389169_1.jpg
Most Gator fans are smart? What happened to you?!

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Dork thinks these are Mensa questions.

1. What color do you get by combining blue and red.
2. What is the simplest equation
3. How many months have 28 days.

Most of his questions are just a play on words. Semantics. Which is why he is pissed I exposed him as a fraud.
The reality is he is nothing more than a guy with the teacher's edition. He thinks he's smart like Alex Trebek always thought he was smart. BECAUSE HE HAD ALL THE ANSWERS IN FRONT OF HIM.

My favorite bit is where anyone who agrees with his political position is bestowed the title "critical thinker" while anyone who doesn't is told to take a test. Even if the agreer says "Derp, you so smart, I agrees with you", and the disagreer has a dozen cogent and informed responses. He's a fraud and a joke.

And the most amusing thing? He seems to really believe he's a mental giant. Like this guy:

Last edited:
The reality is he is nothing more than a guy with the teacher's edition. He thinks he's smart like Alex Trebek always thought he was smart. BECAUSE HE HAD ALL THE ANSWERS IN FRONT OF HIM.

My favorite bit is where, anyone who agrees with his political position is bestowed the title "critical thinker" while anyone who doesn't is told to take a test. Even if the agreer says "Derp, you so smart, I agrees with you", and the disagreer has a dozen cogent and informed responses. He's a fraud and a joke.

And the most amusing bit? He seems to really believe he's a mental giant. Like this guy:

^^^^^^ guy who didn't sleep through a class in Classical Mechanics and cannot identify the Seven Habits of Highly-Effective People.

My favorite bit is where, anyone who agrees with his political position is bestowed the title "critical thinker" while anyone who doesn't is told to take a test. Even if the agreer says "Derp, you so smart, I agrees with you", and the disagreer has a dozen cogent and informed responses. He's a fraud and a joke.

And the most amusing thing? He seems to really believe he's a mental giant. Like this guy:

You forgot to mention he was smart enough to not vote for Hiden.

You weren't.

So sad. Just take ownership and admit you helped ruin this country.

72599897.jpg
Lol! Say Wha??? No I just can’t support a whiny fat piece of filth, he’s not president material by no means, now if a strong, honest, and with Integrity Republican candidate emerges in 2024 I may just Roll with them but Donald Trump?? Never that fat dumb ass kissing chump to Putin Traitor can kick rocks, now you can be mad all you want and post your little sarcastic immature memes all day if you gives you comfort 👍 I don’t really give a shit 😊

• Haha
Lol! Say Wha??? No I just can’t support a whiny fat piece of filth, he’s not president material by no means, now if a strong, honest, and with Integrity Republican candidate emerges in 2024 I may just Roll with them but Donald Trump?? Never that fat dumb ass kissing chump to Putin Traitor can kick rocks, now you can be mad all you want and post your little sarcastic immature memes all day if you gives you comfort 👍 I don’t really give a shit 😊
Still stuck on that collusion story?

You know this has been debunked, right? In fact, it was actually Biden and Clinton that colluded.

Nah, you didn’t know any of that though

Please proceed

2ugcio.jpg

1ctmg7.jpg

• Haha
Or maybe he's upset because Trump supports the invasion of the Ukraine. He does love slurping that bear putz, it seems.Y

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/24/world/europe/trump-putin-russia-ukraine.html
You, are Fake News. 😂 You'll slurp up anything the lamestream cuck media feeds you. Please, for the love of God, wipe your chin.

He's a brave man, he's hanging in," Trump said of Zelensky in remarks at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, even as he declined to back away from complimenting Putin as "smart."
"The problem is not that Putin is smart, which, of course, he's smart," Trump said. "The problem is that our leaders are dumb... and so far, allowed him to get away with this travesty and assault on humanity."
"Putin is playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum and it's not a pretty thing to watch," he continued.

wrong-drumpf.gif

You two Damn idiots, Trump himself said on a radio interview and I quote It’s Glorious what PUTINS doing, it’s a waiste of time arguing with dumasses who’ve made Trump their savior, you boys enjoy your Trump loving circle jerk
I'm loving this circular firing squad. Dims, no one, I mean nobody accused them of being smart. So Lizardgrad is an idiot? Duly noted! 😂 😂 😂

You two Damn idiots, Trump himself said on a radio interview and I quote It’s Glorious what PUTINS doing, it’s a waiste of time arguing with dumasses who’ve made Trump their savior, you boys enjoy your Trump loving circle jerk
What’s the date of the radio quote?

I don’t think Trump is a savior by any means. I think he’s an old school New York crime boss and has a knack of ruffling your feathers. Words are so hurtful to you lefties it’s beyond hilarious.

Weak men support other weak men and the result is what you see today.

Here is context of the Putin quote from Trump

Trump did address his past praise of Putin, saying he was correct that Putin was smart because he was outfoxing world leaders and NATO. "The real problem is that our leaders are dumb, dumb. So dumb," he said.

Here is Trump condemning the invasion

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all," Trump said.

How do you lefties continue to fall for fake news, misquotes or quotes taken out of context?

My favorite bit is where anyone who agrees with his political position is bestowed the title "critical thinker" while anyone who doesn't is told to take a test. Even if the agreer says "Derp, you so smart, I agrees with you", and the disagreer has a dozen cogent and informed responses. He's a fraud and a joke.

These are the questions:

1. What color can we expect when we mix blue and red?
2. Define math's simplest equation.
3. Name a month which every four years has 29 days.

You might manage #1. I'll help with #3. There are 2 correct answers for #3. Or does this declaration confuse you? You can't deal with #2 unless you got my memo.

What’s the date of the radio quote?

I don’t think Trump is a savior by any means. I think he’s an old school New York crime boss and has a knack of ruffling your feathers. Words are so hurtful to you lefties it’s beyond hilarious.

Weak men support other weak men and the result is what you see today.
Bill kiss my Ass I’m not a dem nor have I ever been, best thing for my grown ass is too stay out of crazy land, you dipshits live on this board pissed off daily posting stupid comments, I mean damn, do you all have a life? It’s constant defending on all levels a sorry ass man that manipulated a large portion of the population that he got cheated! And still to this day that fatass still can’t prove it

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Here is context of the Putin quote from Trump

Trump did address his past praise of Putin, saying he was correct that Putin was smart because he was outfoxing world leaders and NATO. "The real problem is that our leaders are dumb, dumb. So dumb," he said.

Here is Trump condemning the invasion

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all," Trump said.

How do you lefties continue to fall for fake news, misquotes or quotes taken out of context?
@LizardGrad89 did your New York Times article include that quote from Trump?

Or did they omit the quote, and fill it in with 'commentary' on how Orange Man Bad?

And unlike you, I didn't waste my time clicking on the link, but I can guess what happened.

See they don't want the truth, they want to hear the lies they want to hear.

Pure evil. Right, @Uniformed_ReRe?

Bill kiss my Ass I’m not a dem nor have I ever been, best thing for my grown ass is too stay out of crazy land, you dipshits live on this board pissed off daily posting stupid comments, I mean damn, do you all have a life? It’s constant defending on all levels a sorry ass man that manipulated a large portion of the population that he got cheated! And still to this day that fatass still can’t prove it
Did I strike a nerve? Why are you getting so upset? These are words after all. I’m not defending Trump, I’m simply pointing out the fallacies in your post.

Was it because I called you weak for voting for Biden? Sorry bud, that’s my opinion for all lefties, softer than baby shit.

After all, you’re letting my words get to you and that is weak 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back to the conversation at hand, do you have a link to the quote so we can gain some context?

Did I strike a nerve? Why are you getting so upset? These are words after all. I’m not defending Trump, I’m simply pointing out the fallacies in your post.

Was it because I called you weak for voting for Biden? Sorry bud, that’s my opinion for all lefties, softer than baby shit.

After all, you’re letting my words get to you and that is weak 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back to the conversation at hand, do you have a link to the quote so we can gain some context?
Google it, it’ll give you something to do

Come on bud, if you’re going to make a claim, at least post your proof.

Hang in there big guy, with time those negative feel bads will go away.

In the mean time, grab a chair, alcoholic beverage of your choice and kick back and revel in the fruits of your vote.
I got him on Ignore, let me guess....he's claiming he's an independent, while spittle-spraying about how Trump sucks?

The emotional investment gives them away every time. @kalimgoodman is also too dumb to get this.

These are the questions:

1. What color can we expect when we mix blue and red?
2. Define math's simplest equation.
3. Name a month which every four years has 29 days.

You might manage #1. I'll help with #3. There are 2 correct answers for #3. Or does this declaration confuse you? You can't deal with #2 unless you got my memo.
Like a dog trying to test a man. Who do you think you are, that you can test me? I am beyond you and won't lower myself to your test, which you yourself couldn't do if you didn't have the answer key, you sad, pathetic little man.

You, are Fake News. 😂 You'll slurp up anything the lamestream cuck media feeds you. Please, for the love of God, wipe your chin.

He's a brave man, he's hanging in," Trump said of Zelensky in remarks at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, even as he declined to back away from complimenting Putin as "smart."
"The problem is not that Putin is smart, which, of course, he's smart," Trump said. "The problem is that our leaders are dumb... and so far, allowed him to get away with this travesty and assault on humanity."
"Putin is playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum and it's not a pretty thing to watch," he continued.

wrong-drumpf.gif
Trump does love him some Putin schlong, glad you agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT