ADVERTISEMENT

How long does Ron DeSantis stay in 2nd place to Trump in primary polling? Will they pull the plug on him before he announces?

If you mean showing us why he shouldn’t ever be President again he’s clearly demonstrating that to anyone with three digits attached to their IQ.
Take away the obvious CNN Agenda and the “I’m a tough woman” persona of Caitlin Collins (?) and we have a preview of Trump 2.0. Looking for revenge and payback to his “enemies” instead of looking out for America.
NEITHER HE NOR JOE SHOULD BE IN OFFICE.

Sounds like you have been listening to that deep state snake AG Barr.

Sounds like you have been listening to that deep state snake AG Barr.
Are you saying I don’t have the ability to research, process information or see clearly with my own two eyes? Why that would be a sheeple, wouldn’t it?
You’re in over your head sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
If you mean showing us why he shouldn’t ever be President again he’s clearly demonstrating that to anyone with three digits attached to their IQ.
Take away the obvious CNN Agenda and the “I’m a tough woman” persona of Caitlin Collins (?) and we have a preview of Trump 2.0. Looking for revenge and payback to his “enemies” instead of looking out for America.
NEITHER HE NOR JOE SHOULD BE IN OFFICE.
Nice try MeeMaw. Trump's performance was masterful tonight. He got a STANDING OVATION at the end, and he got CHEERED for calling her a nasty woman.

He had the audience eating out of the palm of his hand. Possibly his greatest performance ever.

I'm sending the DNC its check back for this. No need to pay me to watch this greatness.

DeSantis … meh. He has all of the wrong supporters. His response to the “Walls Closing in on Trump” BS Narrative is fine.

Trump once again comes out on top! America has never seen a winner like him before!
Oh yeah what a winner...lost the house in 2018, lost the senate in 2020, lost the presidency in 2020, facing a criminal indictment in NY state, facing probable federal indictments, facing probable Georgia state indictment...hmm 0-7. I'm thinking that's not winning. ;)

Reactions: goldmom
Nice try MeeMaw. Trump's performance was masterful tonight. He got a STANDING OVATION at the end, and he got CHEERED for calling her a nasty woman.

He had the audience eating out of the palm of his hand. Possibly his greatest performance ever.

I'm sending the DNC its check back for this. No need to pay me to watch this greatness.
Ill tell you what....Trump's answer to Ukraine was THEEE ANSWER to the question. He says I dont think in terms of winning and losing, I want the killing to stop. We have to bring it to an end he says. That moron Collins tries to pin him to wanting Ukraine to win....How can he answer that question and then go be the peace broker. These idiots are having pissing match with a nuclear power, and he is talking about how to broker peace. One of these positions is in keeping with a Christian world view, and the other is Satanic

Ill tell you what....Trump's answer to Ukraine was THEEE ANSWER to the question. He says I dont think in terms of winning and losing, I want the killing to stop. We have to bring it to an end he says. That moron Collins tries to pin him to wanting Ukraine to win....How can he answer that question and then go be the peace broker. These idiots are having pissing match with a nuclear power, and he is talking about how to broker peace. One of these positions is in keeping with a Christian world view, and the other is Satanic
See, @GatorTheo? Here's a DeSantis-first guy who can admit Trump gave the perfect answer to a question on an issue that's pivotal for true moderates.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Absolutely because we certainly shouldn't expect Trump to have any respect for average Americans.

One line he said last night - among others - is that the “military is doing bad”. He needed to phrase that very differently because you just don’t trash our military in any way. You drag those old men wearing a bunch of crap on their chests -like a medal for Best Base Cocktail Parties - behind closed doors and rip them a new one but no way do you tell young enlistees they’re “doing bad”. Just one example of why I think he’s now too old to sit in the Oval Office.
Mouth opens before brain kicks in. He can’t help himself.

Reactions: GatorTheo
One line he said last night - among others - is that the “military is doing bad”. He needed to phrase that very differently because you just don’t trash our military in any way. You drag those old men wearing a bunch of crap on their chests -like a medal for Best Base Cocktail Parties - behind closed doors and rip them a new one but no way do you tell young enlistees they’re “doing bad”. Just one example of why I think he’s now too old to sit in the Oval Office.
I dont know. I am a Navy vet and I am disgusted by the direction they are headed. They just used a drag queen to recruit. As a vet, I find this humiliating ( maybe thats the point ). I WANT leaders to be rough on the military until they shape up

I dont know. I am a Navy vet and I am disgusted by the direction they are headed. They just used a drag queen to recruit. As a vet, I find this humiliating ( maybe thats the point ). I WANT leaders to be rough on the military until they shape up
And I want it to happen in avery public way

What was even more surprising to me is CNN’s audience that they brought in was pro Trump anti-CNN
90% of America is pro-Trump and anti-CNN. As long as they let people in at random, this is what will happen.

We are surprised they didn't vet and coach the audience.

You feel like Trump disrespected you personally last night? Bless your heart, are you going to be ok?
I didn't listen. I already know what Trump does as President. I don't really care what he says when he's campaigning.

The real question is, are you going to be able to recover from me not blindly singing his praises? Should I get you a therapist?

He's mentally/verbally kind of a bull in a china shop. He wants to push people around rather than work with them.

It's really a shame because he has some ideas that America needs. He just has no political discipline.

He's mentally/verbally kind of a bull in a china shop. He wants to push people around rather than work with them.

It's really a shame because he has some ideas that America needs. He just has no political discipline.
Does the American left seem like they are willing to "work with people". We need a bull in the china shop. The china shop is designed to hold you down and protect the well connected.

Does the American left seem like they are willing to "work with people". We need a bull in the china shop. The china shop is designed to hold you down and protect the well connected.
You need someone who won't get his ass kicked in an election by Pedo Joe.

You need someone who won't get his ass kicked in an election by Pedo Joe.
I agree with that....I was talking about the working with others stuff....like all the country needs is this bipartisanship stuff....For me, its obvious that we are at war with these people. There is no common ground. We can settle for nothing less than total victory. We cant be tinkering around with making sure every little feeling out there is protected. Its like I said elsewhere ( and I know this a rough thing to say )...these morons who vote for dems cause trump / GOP are meanies deserve to live in filthy, crime and needle infested hell holes. They deserve to be afraid to go in public. I think we should make them continue to choose between meanie republicans ( the non Mitt variety ) and the crime ridden hell holes. The stupid will be punished.

Reactions: GatorTheo
I agree with that....I was talking about the working with others stuff....like all the country needs is this bipartisanship stuff....For me, its obvious that we are at war with these people. There is no common ground. We can settle for nothing less than total victory. We cant be tinkering around with making sure every little feeling out there is protected. Its like I said elsewhere ( and I know this a rough thing to say )...these morons who vote for dems cause trump / GOP are meanies deserve to live in filthy, crime and needle infested hell holes. They deserve to be afraid to go in public. I think we should make them continue to choose between meanie republicans ( the non Mitt variety ) and the crime ridden hell holes. The stupid will be punished.
We're stuck with having to get people elected. It helps to be likeable. It hurts to be unlikeable.

Trump hurts himself. It's not the fault of the people who don't like him.

Reactions: goldmom
We're stuck with having to get people elected. It helps to be likeable. It hurts to be unlikeable.

Trump hurts himself. It's not the fault of the people who don't like him.
Then we havent reached rock bottom yet. Until the desire to not live in filth over rides being likeable...then let them suffer. Give them what they want. And treat these city slicker soccer moms with maximum contempt.

Yeah but the people who run the Dems don’t live anywhere near the hellholes they’ve created and when the lowlifes get a little close they sell their $10 million plus estates and move. They don’t CARE what the rest of us do.

Yeah but the people who run the Dems don’t live anywhere near the hellholes they’ve created and when the lowlifes get a little close they sell their $10 million plus estates and move. They don’t CARE what the rest of us do.
Honestly, Im refering to the suburban soccer moms who vote dem cause they dont like mean tweets, or they want to be able to kill their babies. Fugg em. Let them suffer.

Then we havent reached rock bottom yet. Until the desire to not live in filth over rides being likeable...then let them suffer. Give them what they want. And treat these city slicker soccer moms with maximum contempt.
Bingo. I could do with some mean tweets and $1.79 a gallon gas right about now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT