ADVERTISEMENT

How in the heck did this happen?!?!?

We had no business losing to UK. Unfortunately AR played his worst game of the year in that game. He literally gave them the game. We could of just run the ball everytime in the 2nd half and probably could of won. That is certainly the 1 game I wish we had back.
Kentucky is still Kentucky. Stoops has done a good job but they are always going to lose a head scratcher or 2 every year mainly because their offense is usually pretty average and Stoops is conservative.

How did Kentucky possibly lose to Vandy?

Florida is tied for third in the east and after UK gets stomped by UGA this weekend, Florida will finish above them in the final SEC East standings…wild…

https://www.secsports.com/standings/football
I froze my a$$ off at the game and I’m still wondering the same thing. We have regressed badly since almost beating Ole Miss back on Oct 1.

We had no business losing to UK. Unfortunately AR played his worst game of the year in that game. He literally gave them the game. We could of just run the ball everytime in the 2nd half and probably could of won. That is certainly the 1 game I wish we had back.
Kentucky is still Kentucky. Stoops has done a good job but they are always going to lose a head scratcher or 2 every year mainly because their offense is usually pretty average and Stoops is conservative.
This right here.

You guys haven't been the same since QB got hurt. Maybe he is playing too hurt.

Levis didn't look much better before that. Except for physical traits I still don't understand all the high QB pick talk with him. Last season and this season he constantly does things that hurt the team imo. Last season they had that O line and running game to bail them out though.

I froze my a$$ off at the game and I’m still wondering the same thing. We have regressed badly since almost beating Ole Miss back on Oct 1.
During pregame warm-ups vs UF, the quarterback with same name as the denim jeans talked about how he was so jacked after he watched Scarface. It's obvious he hasn't been watching it before their 4 losses. Who knows, Leevise just might lead KY to an upset this weekend.

During pregame warm-ups vs UF, the quarterback with same name as the denim jeans talked about how he was so jacked after he watched Scarface. It's obvious he hasn't been watching it before their 4 losses. Who knows, Leevise just might lead KY to an upset this weekend.
The Office No GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT