• Second Round: Not enough size or consistency

• Third Round: Rubberband season continues

• Sweet Sixteen: Better than anybody thinks

• Elite Eight: Hey Now anothet deep run

• Final Four: Oh Yeah, now we're cooking

• Runner Up: So close, still a great season

• Champion: Gator Champions again!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, a B-Ball thread shifts over to more personal attack jerking. But I'm not surprised one bit. :p

Spring is not even underway good yet, and already the circle jerk liars are beginning their backpedaling hors-chit already. :confused:

4 star Franks is the best.
No, 4 star Zaire is the best.
No, it will be 4 star tFr Jones, cause he's the ONLY one that fits Mullen's offense... :oops:

No, now it could be that 2 star chump that couldn't even start for his HS.... :oops:

As I've long said, I'm good with whichever one that can FAIRLY compete (didn't happen under the previous now fired twits) and win (not given) the job.

I based my opinions on both Trask and Allen on the facts/stats. Trask, on his HS coaches detailed statements and the HS film, plus the 2 Spring games. Live with it jerks... :cool:

PS

And if Jones can fairly beat the other 3 out for the job, I'll be thrilled, because that will mean that UF now has the best QB behind center since TT. ;)

I've already made my W-a-G on the 2018 QB depth chart.
Trask-Allen-Jones --- With Franks a possible summer xfer out.
That said, I'd not be totally shocked if Dan went with a Toney/Jones combo.

Let's see you phootball genius types either put up your own projected QB depth chart, or just STFU for a change.... o_O

Dude grow up. its not a personal attack on you to ask why Mike White can’t seem to coach them to not slow down in the second half and take bad shots.

Why would anybody who doesn't have a vested interest in who starts put up a depth chart? You realize that's contradictory? No one else has created a depth chart because unlike you no one else actually cares who starts, we're good with whatever depth chart the coaches decide. You aren't doing anything but paying lip service about not caring who starts because why else have a depth chart with your pet projects unsurprisingly listed 1 and 2? Clown.

Why would anybody who doesn't have a vested interest in who starts put up a depth chart? You realize that's contradictory? No one else has created a depth chart because unlike you no one else actually cares who starts, we're good with whatever depth chart the coaches decide. You aren't doing anything but paying lip service about not caring who starts because why else have a depth chart with your pet projects unsurprisingly listed 1 and 2? Clown.

And he did it in a thread about basketball because....a few of us made a joke about Trask?

Oh Lordy heaven forbid. Now we gotta post projected depth charts and play the victim again.

Crazy, considering there’s basketball on for like 12 hours a day, four days in a row.

Once again...dumb and transparent. "Hey guys I don't care who starts! Just let me post an imaginary depth chart with statistics supporting two guys over and over but I really don't care who starts I promise!" So convincing.

No matter what, jerkers gonna talk stupid chit & jerk,,, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
Back on ignore...

Let's put another of the "best conference in the nation"'s team out to pasture tonight. Make my prediction of a Third Round exit wrong please. Crow will never taste better:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT