ADVERTISEMENT

How did those two idiots even find the UF campus???

Thank you one and all, for your continued and unbroken attention to every single thing that I've ever posted here. Your idiot/ignorant responses and rants continue to provide me with juvenile amusement, whenever I bother to select 'read ignored content' on here. :rolleyes:
===================

Moving right along....

The difference between the 'entitled athletes' and a ''deserving student/athlete' is rather large imo.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-six-years-overcame-all-odds-to-reach-florida

Thank you one and all, for your continued and unbroken attention to every single thing that I've ever posted here. Your idiot/ignorant responses and rants continue to provide me with juvenile amusement, whenever I bother to select 'read ignored content' on here. :rolleyes:
===================

Moving right along....

The difference between the 'entitled athletes' and a ''deserving student/athlete' is rather large imo.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-six-years-overcame-all-odds-to-reach-florida

Well based on your brilliant logic he's black therefore he supports BLM so he should be wiping athletes azz...or something.

I know it isn't likely to happen, but I wouldn't blink if both of them lost their ships immediately. :mad:
I'm just sick of how the punk-azz 1-2% and their antics can screw the pooch for the rest.
Will these two even be smart enough to remain academically eligible? :rolleyes:

And now for the 'entitled athlete' excuses..... :cool:

If you want to call them idiots, I won't disagree, as long as it's understood that 90% of all 18-22 year olds are idiots. But shooting BB guns, unless shot at people or animals, is simply not sufficient to call them thugs, or take schollys away. But they all get enough rope to hang themselves, and these two have already used some of it up. Will have to be a little more careful moving forward.

Reactions: goldmom
If you want to call them idiots, I won't disagree, as long as it's understood that 90% of all 18-22 year olds are idiots. But shooting BB guns, unless shot at people or animals, is simply not sufficient to call them thugs, or take schollys away. But they all get enough rope to hang themselves, and these two have already used some of it up. Will have to be a little more careful moving forward.

LG, I'll disagree with the 90%.
Most of them are never in that kind of trouble.
It's the 2-3% that cause 95% of the bad actions.

I don't know if anyone was standing behind the 3 windows that got shot out, do you? But broken glass and BB's flying around is not just a joke imo. :confused:

I never thought that they would have their ships pulled, nor did I advocate for that to happen, I just said that I wouldn't blink if they were. Mc will decide their 'instruction' and any 'discipline,' so we can all just relax and see what happens.

I was mighty disappointed, mostly because of it's affect on the entire team.
And I had high hopes for both of them in the coming season.:(

IF -- this is the end of their idiot actions, then all will be well and good eventually.
As you say, we'll all have to wait and see how it all turns out, and I'll (as always) be hoping for the best....

GoooooooooGATORS!

LG, I'll disagree with the 90%.
Most of them are never in that kind of trouble.
It's the 2-3% that cause 95% of the bad actions.

I don't know if anyone was standing behind the 3 windows that got shot out, do you? But broken glass and BB's flying around is not just a joke imo. :confused:

I never thought that they would have their ships pulled, nor did I advocate for that to happen, I just said that I wouldn't blink if they were. Mc will decide their 'instruction' and any 'discipline,' so we can all just relax and see what happens.

I was mighty disappointed, mostly because of it's affect on the entire team.
And I had high hopes for both of them in the coming season.:(

IF -- this is the end of their idiot actions, then all will be well and good eventually.
As you say, we'll all have to wait and see how it all turns out, and I'll (as always) be hoping for the best....

GoooooooooGATORS!

Im not talking about athletes, I mean them all.

Some shoot bb guns. Some drink to excess. Some get knocked up (or knock someone up). But one way or another, the vast majority make foolish choices. Most of those choices, fortunately, end up with minimal consequences. How many of us don't have something we can look back on and say "Wow that was a dumb thing I did. I was lucky it didn't blow up in my face".

As with most things LG, it's a matter of degree and of age.
You can't put all dumb choices in the same category imo.

I also made some dumb choices with a BB gun, but it was in the 10 to 13 age range, not as a ship player for a top University when I was 18-19....

And even at 13, I wasn't given a 'young guy' pass, I got my butt tore up.
Consequences can alter behavior sometimes, so again, we'll see....

Mc says 'freedom of choice,' but 'not freedom from consequences.'
We'll just have to wait and see if whatever those consequences are, are enough to alter their future choices. I've done my part with what's available to me, the verbal barbs and indignation. o_O

Last edited:
I only advocate the death penalty in cases of terrorism, espionage/treason, and shooting BB guns through windows.

Seriously, these kids should have to pay for the windows, do community service, and run stadiums.

I only advocate the death penalty in cases of terrorism, espionage/treason, and shooting BB guns through windows.

Seriously, these kids should have to pay for the windows, do community service, and run stadiums.

Heck, at Clown-U, that wouldn't have been enough for anyone to even notice, and if someone had noticed, the most that happens is that they are 'asked politely' to try not to embarrass FSUcks, (don't get caught) in the future.... :rolleyes:

But thanks for the criminole input on what 'reasonable' discipline is.... :confused:

Cultures vary greatly. :cool:

“In my culture, when the people who raised you get old, it’s your turn to take care of them,” Putu said. “That’s what I plan to do. I go hard for everyone who helped me out and invested in me. I’m not going to let them down.” -- Joseph Putu

"It is not our abilities that show who we are, it is our choices." -- Albus Dumbledore ;)

Cultures vary greatly. :cool:

“In my culture, when the people who raised you get old, it’s your turn to take care of them,” Putu said. “That’s what I plan to do. I go hard for everyone who helped me out and invested in me. I’m not going to let them down.” -- Joseph Putu

"It is not our abilities that show who we are, it is our choices." -- Albus Dumbledore ;)

Cultures do vary.

Especially when one of the quoted cultures is a fictional world of witchcraft and wizardry.

Reactions: TAYLOR1027
Heck, at Clown-U, that wouldn't have been enough for anyone to even notice, and if someone had noticed, the most that happens is that they are 'asked politely' to try not to embarrass FSUcks, (don't get caught) in the future.... :rolleyes:

But thanks for the criminole input on what 'reasonable' discipline is.... :confused:

You're right. Teenagers should definitely be imprisoned for years, disenfranchised, made unemployable, and generally have their lives ruined for shooting a window with a BB gun.

I bet they've gotten laid, too. Something you could certainly benefit from.

typical reaction to an insta post...

Didnt-read-lol_o_141041.gif

And that's why 3 dweebs like yourselves can't wait to read 100% of anything and everything that I post, and then respond with some more of your own 'very (self) important' BS. :confused:

The funny thing is that you're to stupid to see yourselves in the light of day.... :rolleyes:

Those with similar juvenile intellects like yourselves will likely enjoy the crap that you post. While those with some maturity and functioning brains (mostly non-posters) will read and understand what my point of view is. I'm good with that, and with those differences... :p --- :cool:

You see nothing wrong with waiting around to again throw feces at me, but I never see you put your own beliefs (and proofs) out there. That makes you cowards btw... o_O
And dunny-goater, truth can come from any source. You want to shoot the messenger, while you attempt to avoid the crux of the matter.

"It is not our abilities that show who we are, it is our choices."
And your own choices tells me and others exactly who and what you are. o_O

And that's why 3 dweebs like yourselves can't wait to read 100% of anything and everything that I post, and then respond with some more of your own 'very (self) important' BS. :confused:

The funny thing is that you're to stupid to see yourselves in the light of day.... :rolleyes:

Those with similar juvenile intellects like yourselves will likely enjoy the crap that you post. While those with some maturity and functioning brains (mostly non-posters) will read and understand what my point of view is. I'm good with that, and with those differences... :p --- :cool:

You see nothing wrong with waiting around to again throw feces at me, but I never see you put your own beliefs (and proofs) out there. That makes you cowards btw... o_O
And dunny-goater, truth can come from any source. You want to shoot the messenger, while you attempt to avoid the crux of the matter.

"It is not our abilities that show who we are, it is our choices."
And your own choices tells me and others exactly who and what you are. o_O

Stopped reading here: "you're to stupid"

VzVH0Zw.gif

Claims posters have juvenile intellect, uses more emojis than a teenage girl. You can't explain that. Do you say 'like' and 'like omg' aloud while typing too Insta?

Reactions: TAYLOR1027
Sotoadnole, how many posts of mine have you responded to on snore-rant?
But you're here most every day, to read and comment on my posting, along with the rest of your circle of jerks.

I'm betting that it's posters like you that has virtually killed your own board, just like it's student/fans like you that love that crimi-hole in tallycrappy.... :cool:

Sotoadnole, how many posts of mine have you responded to on snore-rant?
But you're here most every day, to read and comment on my posting, along with the rest of your circle of jerks.

I'm betting that it's posters like you that has virtually killed your own board, just like it's student/fans like you that love that crimi-hole in tallycrappy.... :cool:

You're about as witty as a dog turd and you're a filthy liar.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, now I've been wounded to the bone(r) by a criminole, posting his constant BS on the Gator board instead of on snore-rant,,,, because? :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, now I've been wounded to the bone(r) by a criminole, posting his constant BS on the Gator board instead of on snore-rant,,,, because? :rolleyes:

The first time I have ever read Harry Potter quoted on a CFB message board. Amazing!

Insta, you're like the lunatic that stands on the corner of a busy intersection, mumbling incoherently at people as they pass by. You swore up and down that Tebow was better than Brady, Manning, and Montana, copying his preseason stats EVERYDAY, yet when he got cut the last time, you ignored EVERY mention about him on the Tennessee board.

Can't wait to read some more wisdom, maybe from Harry Potter: The Cursed Child or throw in some Dr. Seuss this time.

I've read thousands of books, so I could have quoted Greek philosophers or such, but I was attempting to relate to some of you on your own level, and I quoted Dumbledoor, not Harry you twit.

Your own loser choices show exactly who and what you are.
(and you seem to lack any significant abilities too) o_O

Feel free to list Tebow's first 16 NFL start stats, in comparison to any other NFL QB's first 16 starts that you like, especially the ones that I actually compared him to, i.e.
Moon-roid Manning and St. John El' Dimway.
I also compared him to the nuttless from neutered lame, i.e.
Jimmy 'da-pickle' Clausen and Brady 'da-mighty' Quinn.

The rest of your usual hyperbole BS is just that... :cool:

Last edited:
"There is no good or evil, only power, and those too weak to seek it." -- Lord Voldemort. ;)

And then he got his snake-face kicked in again by a skinny booyyy,,,, with a 4.0 in character. :p

* It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog... -- Any good HBC in history. :cool:

===================

Moving right along....

================

And yet another full page by the circle of jerks, who never read a single thing that I post, but can still anal-lies anything and everything in my posts - obviously they're all mind-readers. (but I'm the liar) :rolleyes:

Their Hypocrisy is still mildly amusing, in a pitiful kind of way.... :confused:

yap-yap-yap-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT