ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm, something just feels different around here this week ...

Yes it does. And thank you.
This was the issue:

giphy.gif

It shows weakness if you can't handle someone posting on a messageboard....no matter how much you disagree with them. Put them on ignore if you need to.
Yep, I am not a fan of the banning and I don’t like the queers that complain to dad. Pathetic

This is what they want. A right wing bubble. Zero room for real facts or a different perspective. I can see the next reason for banning being talking bad about Republicans 😆.
Sheep are frail. Why they say don’t talk religion or politics at the dinner table. People get tethered to something and feel safe, the idea that what they are tethered to is bullshit is petrifying to them. SHEEP

This is what they want. A right wing bubble. Zero room for real facts or a different perspective. I can see the next reason for banning being talking bad about Republicans 😆.
What is the difference between a real fact and an unreal fact? Like the fact that vaccination would protect you and those near you? Like the Russian whore pissing on Trump's bed? Like ( Joe) I was in the top of my class? ..........and on and on and on..............................

Ghost was a jerk quoting only sites so far left that many are so termed by even liberal sources.

So you're calling the mod a liar? The BO a liar?

The posters who have been banned so far have all been banned for breaking the rules. And they were given multiple chances to change their behavior, and refused.

No honest person would attempt to represent that as anything other than what happened.

PS: I suspect you will eventually be banned as well. For the same reason. Maybe it's not us, maybe it's you guys?

Reactions: RussellCasse
Well, this is fallacious, completely ridiculous and simply untrue. Not sure if you really believe these things or you are just following Ray's lead and playing victim. Either way, not a good look.

However, I do give you credit for posting without mentioning race, something you recently said that was a virtual impossibility for anyone, so kudos to you ...

Last edited:
Well, this is fallacious, completely ridiculous and simply untrue. Not sure if you really believe these things or you are just following Ray's lead and playing victim. Either way, not a good look.

However, I do give you credit for posting without mentioning race, something you recently said that was a virtual impossibility for anyone, so kudos to you ...
Yeah, posting about race is a definite no no.

Sunny

just like under Lamumba, the Biden regime leaves the black community with little hope

I'm very close to the black community. Buying gasoline, electricity, meat and making Mugabecare copays are becoming tougher and tougher. Without stuffed drop boxes, we won't see a Democrat win office in 2024. Mark Zuckerberg says he'll not spend a dime on the 2024 election.

• Wow
Reactions: DGlockUF
What is the difference between a real fact and an unreal fact? Like the fact that vaccination would protect you and those near you? Like the Russian whore pissing on Trump's bed? Like ( Joe) I was in the top of my class? ..........and on and on and on..............................

Ghost was a jerk quoting only sites so far left that many are so termed by even liberal sources.
Yeah, like the Trumpers on here don’t live on far right sources like The Gateway Pundit.

The hypocrisy is strong ITT.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Y'all still have facebook, most MSM sites and the new place that competes with twitter.
Facebook? Thats for old ladies who post cat pictures.

And most of the web is now nut job right wing conspiracy sites.

But who cares, Im all for free and open speech. Banning people because you don’t like their opinion is just lame.

Well I was joking around.

And it's not what I said.

Facebook? Thats for old ladies who post cat pictures.

And most of the web is now nut job right wing conspiracy sites.

But who cares, Im all for free and open speech. Banning people because you don’t like their opinion is just lame.
They didn't like his opinion on race.

I still maintain the far right gets greater leeway because the moderators sure their views. How do you see something wrong with something you believe? It's not easy.
Stop it...I am almost jerking a tear for ya son. Go have a good cry in your safe space! I am sure it will make you feel better! LOLOLOL

Stop it...I am almost jerking a tear for ya son. Go have a good cry in your safe space! I am sure it will make you feel better! LOLOLOL
Well I guess your ignore button doesn't work.

I am not whining about anything. I'm just stating my opinion on the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT