ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious FSU response to Mixon video release

You can restrain yourself and others.

No matter who hits you for whatever reason.

This has to be the dumbest thing ever posted. I dont wish this on u but i kinda hope u get robbed in a parking lot or something so u understand becuz that is what it would take for u to understand. Most fights can be avoided but not all. Eventually, one day, someone is going to choose u and u have to be ready.

This has to be the dumbest thing ever posted. I dont wish this on u but i kinda hope u get robbed in a parking lot or something so u understand becuz that is what it would take for u to understand. Most fights can be avoided but not all. Eventually, one day, someone is going to choose u and u have to be ready.

LOL wtf? You realize he was vacially agreeing with you right?

I don't think so

He says you can restrain yourself and other people no matter who hits you for whatever reason. Which means, even if a chick hits you you can restrain her. Which is basically what you've said too, that men have the right to restrain somebody attacking them.

He says you can restrain yourself and other people no matter who hits you for whatever reason. Which means, even if a chick hits you you can restrain her. Which is basically what you've said too, that men have the right to restrain somebody attacking them.

I know that's a crazy concept.

Apparently, if a dog bites you, the only appropriate response is to bite it back.

Reactions: keyzer soze

So if Rhonda Rousey attacks a weak guy he can definitely restrain her? All fights are not equal. Yes i have restrained myself and others in the past, however, if i felt i couldnt, i would hit back. I never have, hope i never will(i have a daughter). But there is a plausible scenario where i could see myself hitting back.

Trust me, it would be far better for you to be a troll than to ACTUALLY be this person.

So u assume im trolling because no one can think different than you? Lets review, I think women shouldn't hit men, I think the players should be charged but not kicked off the team, I think in some circumstances that men should hit back(same as if a smaller man was the aggressor) could have a knife or gun... not really far fetched

I don't condone any violence, I think its stupid

So how is this trolling?

Last edited:
You literally glossed over all the points I made in an attempt to argue a point that I didn't even try to make. No one is saying he should have done what he done. And to say there are no circumstances under which to hit a woman just strikes me as ridiculous. So if a woman was beating the hell out of one of your kids then what? You'd kindly ask her to stop? There are no absolutes in this world, especially when it comes to physical situations.

There is one, Florida having an offense ranked in the 100's every season for the rest of time...

The only girls I've had step to me are exes being drunk crying for attention, I've had to restrain them pretty hard a few times and hold back from raising my hand when they are being relentless liquored up... But i just had to toss one of them on a bed to know what kind of strength she was ****ing with after open hand slapping me across the face, good thing I wasn't drinking too or I might have grabbed her ass up... Last thing you can ever do to me is hit me in the face or ill snap

The only girls I've had step to me are exes being drunk crying for attention, I've had to restrain them pretty hard a few times and hold back from raising my hand when they are being relentless liquored up... But i just had to toss one of them on a bed to know what kind of strength she was ****ing with after open hand slapping me across the face, good thing I wasn't drinking too or I might have grabbed her ass up... Last thing you can ever do to me is hit me in the face or ill snap

Sounds like you need to choose quality over quantity.

Reactions: goldmom
I stay away from women and i have for years, they are the downfall of everything. Like I've said countless times

So if Rhonda Rousey attacks a weak guy he can definitely restrain her? All fights are not equal. Yes i have restrained myself and others in the past, however, if i felt i couldnt, i would hit back. I never have, hope i never will(i have a daughter). But there is a plausible scenario where i could see myself hitting back.

Pics of daughter?

Damn. So you're 25 years old with two Bachelors and a Masters and still found time to get a baby at 20. That's putting in a lot of work.
Finished bachelors at 22(dual enrolled in high school and knocked out a yr at least), masters at 24. Had a kid at 20. Wifes parents helped us out a lot. A ton actually. Thank god i had scholarships for school. Its not like i went to Harvard and have a law degree lol Math degrees are not difficult since im good at it. It humbles u when u have kids. I use to be worse......

Finished bachelors at 22(dual enrolled in high school and knocked out a yr at least), masters at 24. Had a kid at 20. Wifes parents helped us out a lot. A ton actually. Thank god i had scholarships for school. Its not like i went to Harvard and have a law degree lol Math degrees are not difficult since im good at it. It humbles u when u have kids. I use to be worse......

You finished both bachelor's at 22?? Both Math and Civil Engineering??

You finished both bachelor's at 22?? Both Math and Civil Engineering??

Yeah. Well i did close to 60 credits in high school so the majority was out of the way and a bunch of classes go with both degrees. Obviously all the math classes (calc and some upper lvl ones). Its really not that difficult if ur good at math. Education classes are easy, engineering was slightly more difficult be not that bad. U act like getting a bachelors is difficult. Its not really that hard.

Great that Argus got everyone stirred up again.
54417cbbd6723.image.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Great that Argus got everyone stirred up again.
54417cbbd6723.image.jpg

I've been seeing this picture around for years. Only now do I realize how uncomfortable it must have been for him to have to constantly keep his knees askew to accommodate that colossal dot matrix printer jutting out from under his keyboard tray.

Also, by way that guy is looking at the camera, along with that post-coital cigarette between his knuckles, I may have to order a pregnancy test.

Yeah. Well i did close to 60 credits in high school so the majority was out of the way and a bunch of classes go with both degrees. Obviously all the math classes (calc and some upper lvl ones). Its really not that difficult if ur good at math. Education classes are easy, engineering was slightly more difficult be not that bad. U act like getting a bachelors is difficult. Its not really that hard.

Did you find time for Oxford in your busy schedule??

I've been seeing this picture around for years. Only now do I realize how uncomfortable it must have been for him to have to constantly keep his knees askew to accommodate that colossal dot matrix printer jutting out from under his keyboard tray.

Also, by way that guy is looking at the camera, along with that post-coital cigarette between his knuckles, I may have to order a pregnancy test.

I read this post, looked at the picture again, and realized that you speak the truth in this instance.

After all these years of seeing that...my my.

Niw do t let that go to your head...but well done, sir.

Foe the 1000th time. I love fsu. I HATE fsu fans. I think anyone who has common sense can come to that conclusion. Did i say anything bad about fsu? No. I laffed at the fans becuz they are ridiculous cry babies. They blame espn for bad media for everything. Yeah during the jameis winston era it was unfair. Check the other thread where im sticking for an fsu player(jameis). Then this thread where im laffing at the pathetic cry baby fsu fan base. Espn is not unfair to fsu. Hopefully u understand all of this but i doubt it
Shut up fagit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT