ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious FSU response to Mixon video release

He shouldn't have hit her back. I understand the momentary feeling of rage when someone hits you, and I sympathize that he was put into an impossible situation, but you just don't hit woman -- barring some kind of extreme life and death situation.

These woman who sucker punch men like that need to starting getting prosecuted for it. When a woman hits a man, she is taking advantage of the fact that he can't hit her back. I'm so sick of these drunk, ill-mannered, cave women.

The bold...agreed. I bet we'd see less domestic violence type situations too as a result.

What? How is throwing a punch not a reasonable response to getting punched? You simply don't like the result of one of the punches, which is fine. But that's not a legit basis to argue right or wrong. You'd have more of a point if he responded to her punch by shooting her multiple times or something. Fact is one person in this whole thing called somebody else a racial slur, pushed someone, then swung and connected a punch on someone all before the other person responded, and the person that did all that is the victim? That makes zero sense.

It sucks ther her face got rearranged but she isn't a victim. I'm tired of the logic that says it's ok to defend yourself unless it's a woman in which case you just stand there and let them beat the shit out of you. It's retarded. Basically what y'all are arguing is that adult women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and with views like that it's no wonder that regret sex being classified as rape is now a thing. We can't expect women to be responsible for their behavior after all. Either both of them should have been charged or none of them should have been charged. Stop excusing bad behavior from one gender. This wasn't some premeditated attack, someone in a split second decision responded to being physically attacked. If the attacker was a man nobody would have an issue with what Mixon did. Nobody.

Unfortunately a woman hitting a man is accepted in American culture. Even in the movies. On TV or the movies when a man gets caught cheating or when a woman is pissed at him, what does she do?? She slaps the shit out of him and nothing is ever said about domestic violence because it's accepted as normal behavior. Let a man slap the shit out of a woman onscreen and it's not addressed as domestic violence watch the shitstorm that follows. Bottom line is men have to be aware that her slapping/hitting him is considered normal. You are not going to win that battle. Ever!! DJ and Mixon should have just walked away. Is it one-sided?? Yep but it's better to walk away than to end up with criminal charges or lose your job.

When I was in college you literally never and I mean never heard about a girl punching a guy in a bar or even less so the opposite.
No jokes about my corset getting in the way please.

But this "bad ass girls club I'm Ronda Rousey" mentality did not exist.

Reactions: fsu939913
When I was in college you literally never and I mean never heard about a girl punching a guy in a bar or even less so the opposite.
No jokes about my corset getting in the way please.

But this "bad ass girls club I'm Ronda Rousey" mentality did not exist.

Just how it is now. A girl gets drunk and she can throw her drink in your face, slap you, punch you, etc. and nobody blinks. One of the reason I avoid bars, I can't stand all these entitled babies male or female who think they can do whenever when they start drinking.

You are so wrong, on so many levels.
I don't know who raised you but they should be ashamed.

So u think its okay for woman to hit men? U think battery is legal? What is the difference in a man vs woman fight if the woman starts the fight and a man vs man gight where one guy is clearly the bigger man? Think past face value and dig a little deeper. Use your brain, not just what has been told to you since u were little. Think for yourself. Im not saying its okay for a man to hit a woman. Im saying its not okay for a woman to hit a man or a man to hit a woman or a man to hit a man or a woman to hit a woman. If either of them jus walked in and clocked a girl or guy out cold, they should be booted. However, if a man or woman swings at them first, they should not be booted. What if the girl had a knife or gun hidden? I know this requires a lvl of thinking above what u r capable of but give it a try sometime

Reactions: Pepe Nole
What? How is throwing a punch not a reasonable response to getting punched? You simply don't like the result of one of the punches, which is fine. But that's not a legit basis to argue right or wrong. You'd have more of a point if he responded to her punch by shooting her multiple times or something. Fact is one person in this whole thing called somebody else a racial slur, pushed someone, then swung and connected a punch on someone all before the other person responded, and the person that did all that is the victim? That makes zero sense.

It sucks ther her face got rearranged but she isn't a victim. I'm tired of the logic that says it's ok to defend yourself unless it's a woman in which case you just stand there and let them beat the shit out of you. It's retarded. Basically what y'all are arguing is that adult women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and with views like that it's no wonder that regret sex being classified as rape is now a thing. We can't expect women to be responsible for their behavior after all. Either both of them should have been charged or none of them should have been charged. Stop excusing bad behavior from one gender. This wasn't some premeditated attack, someone in a split second decision responded to being physically attacked. If the attacker was a man nobody would have an issue with what Mixon did. Nobody.

Wow. Someone with common sense. I applaud u man. Thanks for using ur head on this one. Its crazy what some people think. Had that been a dude, no one would care

Oozie,

Let me relay a personal story to you to explain why I disagree with the equivocation approach.

A few years back, I was at an ND-Michigan game at the big house. I was wearing a green shirt in the Michigan section but not really openly cheering because I didn't give damn who won. Anyways, at the end of the game, ND scored to take the lead and it seemed they were going to win (they didn't...) and when that happened, a lady in her 70s called me an Irish asshole and slapped me across the chest literally as hard as she could before storming off. My response and my buddy's next to me were to both laugh our asses off. Why wouldn't it be? This woman had absolutely zero chance of harming me, same as the drunk chick who feebly attacked Mixon. Point being, if I had retaliated and harmed that old lady the same way that Mixon shattered that drunk dumbasses face, I would have been ashamed about it for the rest of my life. For something to be self defense, you have to actually feel endangered, not just be able to say they started it. Mixon was not, in any way, shape, or form, in danger here. If he was, he could have easily pushed the woman away, even to the ground instead of breaking 4 bones in her skull.

In the end, the mean old lady got what she deserved by missing the most dramatic comeback victory that she ever would have seen.

So should a bigger man nvr fight a smaller man since he could obviously win. Also, i loved your apples to oranges comparison. An old lady "slapping" you on the chest and walking away is COMPLETELY different than a drunk woman screaming racial slurs and coming AT you and throwing a punch.

I think what he did was an appropriate response. He didnt jump on her and start beating, he hit and walked away. The girl could of had a knife or gun or could have kept attacking.

I do think each should be a case by case basis, but mixon was being attacked and he didnt kniw what that person had. Again i ask, what if its a smaller guy?

So u thinnk its okay for woman to hit men? U think battery is legal? What is the difference in a man vs woman fight if the woman starts the fight and a man vs man gight where one guy is clearly the bigger man? Think past face value and dig a little deeper. Use your brain, not just what has been told to you since u were little. Think for yourself. Im not saying its okay for a man to hit a woman. Im saying its not okay for a woman to hit a man or a man to hit a woman or a man to hit a man or a woman to hit a woman. If either of them jus walked in and clocked a girl or guy out cold, they should be booted. However, if a man or woman swings at them first, they should not be booted. What if the girl had a knife or gun hidden? I know this requires a lvl of thinking above what u r capable of but give it a try sometime
Very proportional response, his well being was clearly In danger

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
So should a bigger man nvr fight a smaller man since he could obviously win. Also, i loved your apples to oranges comparison. An old lady "slapping" you on the chest and walking away is COMPLETELY different than a drunk woman screaming racial slurs and coming AT you and throwing a punch.

I think what he did was an appropriate response. He didnt jump on her and start beating, he hit and walked away. The girl could of had a knife or gun or could have kept attacking.

I do think each should be a case by case basis, but mixon was being attacked and he didnt kniw what that person had. Again i ask, what if its a smaller guy?
How small? As small as you or not that small?

Very proportional response, his well being was clearly In danger

What if she had a knife or gun? What if she just kept swinging? You dont know. I wish there was another way. Obviously thats not the outcome anyone wants to see but this whole women attacking men and getting away with it crap needs to stop. It sucks but people are crazy nowadays and u have to defend yourself.

Wow

Wow, with your size I bet you've whipped every women that has dared to come at you

Nvr hit a woman and i have been hit by a woman(multiple actually, cant imagine y). Nvr said i would , said they shouldnt be booted from the team and they shouldnt.

But i LOVE how you glaze over the real issue. Takes a "special" kind of person to think or should i say not think like u seem to do

15578396_10206030531601945_6761006412038014517_n.jpg

I've taught all my kids that hitting is not okay. Gender is irrelevant. As part of that, hitting back is also not ok.

When I see others saying "tell your boys it's not ok to hit girls", I always respond with "tell your children it's not ok to hit anyone".

We can change the culture that allows one gender a free pass, but it's going to take time and effort. And frankly, I think we will find that, if we take away the free pass for females, we will end up with a lot less abuse of females.

Nvr hit a woman and have been hit by a woman(multiple actually, cant imagine y). Nvr said i would , said they shouldnt be booted from the team and they shouldnt.

But i LOVE how you glaze over the real issue. Takes a "special" kind of person to think or should i say not think like u seem to do

Some how I'm not surprsed you've been hit multiple times by a woman. I love a good cat fight

Whoa, I'm on your side. Abuse against men by women is a huge problem. We need more instructional videos like this]

It is. Verbal and physical abuse by women to men is the main cause of domestic violence but of course our society doesnt get to the root of the problem. Jus throw the guy in jail. We have decided that the easy way out is the best way out

I'm picking up MRA vibes from FSU939913. Was someone arguing that it's OK for women to punch men? Because I must have missed it.

Byvsaying they should get kicked off the team, yes they are indirectly arguing u that. There have been a ton of a male on male fights(even at practice) where they dont get kicked off. Not really that hard to comprehend

Byvsaying they should get kicked off the team, yes they are indirectly arguing u that. There have been a ton of a male on male fights(even at practice) where they dont get kicked off. Not really that hard to comprehend

There is a difference between saying "he shouldn't have punched her back" and "it's cool for women to punch men."

There is a difference between saying "he shouldn't have punched her back" and "it's cool for women to punch men."

Lmao no one said its cool to punch women. Jesus christ mr jump to conclusions. I said he shouldnt be kicked off the team.

The reason is because another person hit him first. I have yet to see someone tell me what he should have done if she kept swinging or had a knife..... Come on. Lets hear it. Im waitin

i think OU got a relative pass on this. Other P5 schools lose top players when something like this happens. That is how auburn got Cam, and how FAU got a 5-star QB.

the rules need to be the same for all programs.

i think OU got a relative pass on this. Other P5 schools lose top players when something like this happens. That is how auburn got Cam, and how FAU got a 5-star QB.

the rules need to be the same for all programs.

I disagree. Not every situation is the same. I dont think every punishment should be the same. Should there be guidelines, absolutely but it might be hard to set in stone what happens if xyz happened.

I've taught all my kids that hitting is not okay. Gender is irrelevant. As part of that, hitting back is also not ok.

When I see others saying "tell your boys it's not ok to hit girls", I always respond with "tell your children it's not ok to hit anyone".

We can change the culture that allows one gender a free pass, but it's going to take time and effort. And frankly, I think we will find that, if we take away the free pass for females, we will end up with a lot less abuse of females.

I wish there were more parents like u. Unfortunately its the morons who breed the most

100% quality post.

If a girl swings, they better be prepared to fight and accept the consequences.

What? How is throwing a punch not a reasonable response to getting punched? You simply don't like the result of one of the punches, which is fine .

Never okay to hit a woman NEVER ... dont want a player on my team that hits women EVER. We were was raised different and thats how my sons have been raised. My dad would have beat me to frickin death like I would do to my boys ... one more point .. you said you would not stand there and get punched over and over by a girl ... neither would I. If a woman hit me it would only be once I can assure you but I would not need to hit her back. May you get hit once or twice in your life by a girl .. you'll live.

sorry we disagree ... a man never hits a woman ... ask Ray Rice

Never okay to hit a woman NEVER ... dont want a player on my team that hits women EVER. We were was raised different and thats how my sons have been raised. My dad would have beat me to frickin death like I would do to my boys ... one more point .. you said you would not stand there and get punched over and over by a girl ... neither would I. If a woman hit me it would only be once I can assure you but I would not need to hit her back. May you get hit once or twice in your life by a girl .. you'll live.

You literally glossed over all the points I made in an attempt to argue a point that I didn't even try to make. No one is saying he should have done what he done. And to say there are no circumstances under which to hit a woman just strikes me as ridiculous. So if a woman was beating the hell out of one of your kids then what? You'd kindly ask her to stop? There are no absolutes in this world, especially when it comes to physical situations.

What if the girl has a knife/gun?

I hope rhonda rousey starts a fight with one of your kids.... should he hit back? "we were raised different" lol no you were brainwashed. Have common sense, obviously, i wouldnt just beat the crap out of a woman. Ive been hit and have not hit back. However, it does depend on the circumstance. Women should not be hitting men. That is the issue. In all of these instances, the women hit the man first.

I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. If a smaller guy hits a bigger guy(about as hard as a tough woman), should the guy hit back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT