ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious FSU response to Mixon video release

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Crying that the media was unfair to fsu and DJ and that espn is not showing the video of Mixon like they did DJ. Yet i click on espn and the video is right there. FSU fans are DELUSIONAL at times.

Reactions: mcanes
I think the issue is the video for DJ came out fairly quickly and it was FSU bad all over the place again (Punching a woman is no bueno btw.). This one was hidden in the basement of the Alamo for a year if I am not mistaken?

I think the issue is the video for DJ came out fairly quickly and it was FSU bad all over the place again (Punching a woman is no bueno btw.). This one was hidden in the basement of the Alamo for a year if I am not mistaken?
This is correct

Why are you pretending to be an FSU fan? Dude, it's way obvious and really stupid. Get a life.

Foe the 1000th time. I love fsu. I HATE fsu fans. I think anyone who has common sense can come to that conclusion. Did i say anything bad about fsu? No. I laffed at the fans becuz they are ridiculous cry babies. They blame espn for bad media for everything. Yeah during the jameis winston era it was unfair. Check the other thread where im sticking for an fsu player(jameis). Then this thread where im laffing at the pathetic cry baby fsu fan base. Espn is not unfair to fsu. Hopefully u understand all of this but i doubt it

In both cases the girl should have been charged. Both times the girl swung first. Im sick of girls thinking they can hit guys. The only reason they do is becuz they think guys wont/cant hit back. I dont want to see guys hitting girls but if your a girl and you swing at a guy 1st, i think all bets should be off. Equal rights should be over everything. If a girl swings 1st, charge them with battery and they get the result. Neither guy should have been charged.

Crying that the media was unfair to fsu and DJ and that espn is not showing the video of Mixon like they did DJ. Yet i click on espn and the video is right there. FSU fans are DELUSIONAL at times.

DJ was kicked off the team the next day for slapping a girl at a bar. Mixon punched a girl at a restaurant and she did not get out .. knock out blow.

On the message boards 95% FU fans agree he should have been dismissed Yes most agree that Mixon also should have been tossed dont understand why is on the team and ESPN rarely mentions it

DJ was kicked off the team the next day for slapping a girl at a bar. Mixon punched a girl at a restaurant and she did not get out .. knock out blow.

On the message boards 95% FU fans agree he should have been dismissed Yes most agree that Mixon also should have been tossed dont understand why is on the team and ESPN rarely mentions it

Neither should have been kicked off. Both times the girl swung first. If a girl swings, they better be prepared to fight and accept the consequences.

tgbhV6w.gif

Reactions: seffnergator
Neither should have been kicked off. Both times the girl swung first. If a girl swings, they better be prepared to fight and accept the consequences.
Obviously you are a woman, or maybe transgender. If I saw you, I would knock you out, don't care if you swung 1st.

You are correct in teaching kids not to "put their hands on people"
But to say that it's ok to punch a woman in the face just because she "swung" first is not ok. It's just not.
Take my word for it, I'm the least politically correct guy on this board. And I don't have a bleeding heart by any means. But when a drunk chick "takes a swing" that doesn't make it ok for a college football player to give her a right hook and knock her unconscious with 4 broken bones in her face. That is not a reasonable response and there is no moral high ground in that

But to say that it's ok to punch a woman in the face just because she "swung" first is not ok. It's just not.
Take my word for it, I'm the least politically correct guy on this board. And I don't have a bleeding heart by any means. But when a drunk chick "takes a swing" that doesn't make it ok for a college football player to give her a right hook and knock her unconscious with 4 broken bones in her face. That is not a reasonable response and there is no moral high ground in that

She was drunk?

If anyone disagrees with this post, I pray that they are unable to breed.

i wouldn't hit a woman, but im not gonna pretend like watching a drunk bitch getting knocked out isn't entertaining to me either...

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

What? How is throwing a punch not a reasonable response to getting punched? You simply don't like the result of one of the punches, which is fine. But that's not a legit basis to argue right or wrong. You'd have more of a point if he responded to her punch by shooting her multiple times or something. Fact is one person in this whole thing called somebody else a racial slur, pushed someone, then swung and connected a punch on someone all before the other person responded, and the person that did all that is the victim? That makes zero sense.

It sucks ther her face got rearranged but she isn't a victim. I'm tired of the logic that says it's ok to defend yourself unless it's a woman in which case you just stand there and let them beat the shit out of you. It's retarded. Basically what y'all are arguing is that adult women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and with views like that it's no wonder that regret sex being classified as rape is now a thing. We can't expect women to be responsible for their behavior after all. Either both of them should have been charged or none of them should have been charged. Stop excusing bad behavior from one gender. This wasn't some premeditated attack, someone in a split second decision responded to being physically attacked. If the attacker was a man nobody would have an issue with what Mixon did. Nobody.

Reactions: fsu939913
And that isn't an endorsement for men beating up on women either. Because if I was out in public and saw a man whooping up on a woman for the hell of it I'd beat the shit out of him. Men have no business putting their hands on women but the reverse is true too. Women shouldn't put their hands on men either. Keep your damn hands to yourself because you don't get to decide what somebody else's reaction is gonna be. In this case it was a punch but in another case it might be a knife or a gun. Some people learn the hard way.

Reactions: fsu939913
Oozie,

Let me relay a personal story to you to explain why I disagree with the equivocation approach.

A few years back, I was at an ND-Michigan game at the big house. I was wearing a green shirt in the Michigan section but not really openly cheering because I didn't give damn who won. Anyways, at the end of the game, ND scored to take the lead and it seemed they were going to win (they didn't...) and when that happened, a lady in her 70s called me an Irish asshole and slapped me across the chest literally as hard as she could before storming off. My response and my buddy's next to me were to both laugh our asses off. Why wouldn't it be? This woman had absolutely zero chance of harming me, same as the drunk chick who feebly attacked Mixon. Point being, if I had retaliated and harmed that old lady the same way that Mixon shattered that drunk dumbasses face, I would have been ashamed about it for the rest of my life. For something to be self defense, you have to actually feel endangered, not just be able to say they started it. Mixon was not, in any way, shape, or form, in danger here. If he was, he could have easily pushed the woman away, even to the ground instead of breaking 4 bones in her skull.

In the end, the mean old lady got what she deserved by missing the most dramatic comeback victory that she ever would have seen.

I will also say that if the reports about the event are true, then Mixon shouldn't have called the girls friend a gay slur, the girl shouldn't have responded with a racial slur, Mixon shouldn't have followed them into the restaurant, and the girl shouldn't have touched Mixon. None of those things should have happened and any of them not occurring could have defused the situation.

However, saying none of those things should have happened doesn't remove the onus for a big strong man to show some restraint and not cave a woman's face in, no matter how ridiculous she is acting.

Last edited:
Oozie,

Let me relay a personal story to you to explain why I disagree with the equivocation approach.

A few years back, I was at an ND-Michigan game at the big house. I was wearing a green shirt in the Michigan section but not really openly cheering because I didn't give damn who won. Anyways, at the end of the game, ND scored to take the lead and it seemed they were going to win (they didn't...) and when that happened, a lady in her 70s called me an Irish asshole and slapped me across the chest literally as hard as she could before storming off. My response and my buddy's next to me were to both laugh our asses off. Why wouldn't it be? This woman had absolutely zero chance of harming me, same as the drunk chick who feebly attacked Mixon. Point being, if I had retaliated and harmed that old lady the same way that Mixon shattered that drunk dumbasses face, I would have been ashamed about it for the rest of my life. For something to be self defense, you have to actually feel endangered, not just be able to say they started it. Mixon was not, in any way, shape, or form, in danger here. If he was, he could have easily pushed the woman away, even to the ground instead of breaking 4 bones in her skull.

In the end, the mean old lady got what she deserved by missing the most dramatic comeback victory that she ever would have seen.

All those are good points and I agree, that's why I said either both should have been charged or none should have been charged. The way we treat these issues now encourages domestic violence IMO because we're giving one side a pass to hit. Two assaults happened in that video, there aren't any victims. That's really my point, not that it was ok necessarily.

Do I think that should have been his response? No. I just disagree with the idea that throwing a punch after being punched isn't reasonable. That logically doesn't make any sense. I think Keyser's issue is more with the damage one punch caused and that's a more legitimate point. Mixon shouldn't have punched her because he could cause a lot more damage with his punch. But the flipside to that is anybody with any common sense doesn't hit someone much bigger than them for that exact reason. That's a lesson children learn at an early age but too many women don't because as a society we tell them it's ok to hit. As a male would you hit another male that towers over you? If not, why? Stuff like this is gonna keep happening until we have real discussions about it.

He shouldn't have hit her back. I understand the momentary feeling of rage when someone hits you, and I sympathize that he was put into an impossible situation, but you just don't hit woman -- barring some kind of extreme life and death situation.

These woman who sucker punch men like that need to starting getting prosecuted for it. When a woman hits a man, she is taking advantage of the fact that he can't hit her back. I'm so sick of these drunk, ill-mannered, cave women.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT