ADVERTISEMENT

Hernandez Dead (Suicide)...

Numbers is losing his shit.

that's exactly the point of what iv'e been saying all thread, iv'e said nothing but said it's smart to question what you are spoon fed... The rest you guys are assuming on your own because that's the reaction everyone is conditioned to have. OH SO YOU DONT JUST ASSUME WHATS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE MEDIA IS BIBLE TRUTH?

YOU'RE INSANE MAN I CANT BELIEVE YOU THINK ITS ALL LIES

Insta, keep me on ignore please. At your age you should easily be able to do that.

that's exactly the point of what iv'e been saying all thread, iv'e said nothing but said it's smart to question what you are spoon fed... The rest you guys are assuming on your own because that's the reaction everyone is conditioned to have. OH SO YOU DONT JUST ASSUME WHATS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE MEDIA IS BIBLE TRUTH?

YOU'RE INSANE MAN I CANT BELIEVE YOU THINK ITS ALL LIES

You are trolling.

Well done sir!

Just as a side note from a former Correctional officer, it's not that hard to take down a guy as big as Hernandez if there are enough guys doing the taking down. CO's have been doing uses of force for years that don't leave a mark. That said, the door was barricaded from the inside.

ive heard everything from things written on his head, to a note, smoking that spice weed that turns you insane, yet it legal... and now, he's a fag.... which ones is it

Being in prison, you could most likely include, all of the above.
ive heard everything from things written on his head, to a note, smoking that spice weed that turns you insane, yet it legal... and now, he's a fag.... which ones is it

All of it.

But the most likely scenario is that it was faked to.......... Hmmmmm..... I dont really know why they would kill hernandez and fake his death...... Do u?

U see this is what pot does to ur brain. U cant even think critically, you are paranoid....

Last edited:
im paranoid about something i don't care about at all, not even enough to read a single thing about any of this.

Since this is now officially a conspiracy, it can only mean that Instagator must know the official scoop. Maybe Nostradamus predicted this outcome in a subspace message that he sent across time to Edgar Cayce and Alex Jones.

The most reasonable explanation that sadgator has heard is that when Hernandez was acquitted of the drive by shooting, he realized that he wouldn't have had to have killed Lloyd to cover it up. Therefore, he'd also realize that he would have been a free man. That would probably mess with your mind and make you consider suicide.

However, neither anything about the cases nor Hernandez's mind appear to be "reasonable."

The most reasonable explanation that sadgator has heard is that when Hernandez was acquitted of the drive by shooting, he realized that he wouldn't have had to have killed Lloyd to cover it up. Therefore, he'd also realize that he would have been a free man. That would probably mess with your mind and make you consider suicide.

However, neither anything about the cases nor Hernandez's mind appear to be "reasonable."
Maybe Loyd would have turned enough evidence to convict Hernandez.

Kind of funny that as often as he stuck it in FSU's ass he literally preferred it stuck in his.

Reactions: tenole
I hope every current gator learns a lesson from this...and decides to follow his footsteps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT