ADVERTISEMENT

Hernandez Dead (Suicide)...

Some legal people are saying this gets his conviction technically vacated legally or something like that since it was on appeal and his family will now be eligible for his retirement money etc. from the NFL and it isn't touchable by the victims in a lawsuit they think like the OJ case. So it sounds like this may have been a calculated suicide after he was found not guilty on the most recent case.

Reactions: Volasaurus
because if he didn't hang himself like a dolt, it can only be a conspiracy.

But what part of, "he was found hanging in his cell" do u not understand? Im not saying that couldnt happen but to claim that is what definitely happened like u r trying to do is just weird to me.

But what part of, "he was found hanging in his cell" do u not understand? Im not saying that couldnt happen but to claim that is what definitely happened like u r trying to do is just weird to me.

the only people speaking in absolutes like something for sure happened is the ones acting like he for sure hung himself.. questioning things is what you should do, especially when they seem odd, do you have any idea how many evil murders happen daily in this world? This is the same country that murdered it's own president in front of the nation because he wasn't gonna keep his mouth shut mind you

the only people speaking in absolutes like something for sure happened is the ones acting like he for sure hung himself.. questioning things is what you should do, especially when they seem odd, do you have any idea how many evil murders happen daily in this world? This is the same country that murdered it's own president in front of the nation because he wasn't gonna keep his mouth shut mind you

Questioning things like a white guy thats 150 pounds out running cj spiller? What prez did we murder and lie about?

Some legal people are saying this gets his conviction technically vacated legally or something like that since it was on appeal and his family will now be eligible for his retirement money etc. from the NFL and it isn't touchable by the victims in a lawsuit they think like the OJ case. So it sounds like this may have been a calculated suicide after he was found not guilty on the most recent case.

If he was not credited with four full seasons, he would get no NFL pension. I don't think he had four. Also, he was not married so he would have had to set something up on the side for his daughter's benefit.

If he was not credited with four full seasons, he would get no NFL pension. I don't think he had four. Also, he was not married so he would have had to set something up on the side for his daughter's benefit.

Its 3 full years I think and some lawyer was saying there was other money that might be able to be shielded also now. I know some financial crooks pulled similar crap while in appeal status to shield some money for family.

Its 3 full years I think and some lawyer was saying there was other money that might be able to be shielded also now. I know some financial crooks pulled similar crap while in appeal status to shield some money for family.

I know for a fact it's 4 years. There's a check that comes to me every month from the Bert Bell/Pete Rozelle Pension Fund.

Reactions: squiffynole
pouncey-bigger.JPG

Wants u to question everything.....except him. Hmmmm, ive heard of this type of attitude b4.......

if you are asking ME about what happened to kennedy in 2017 you haven't done much with your imagination on your own in research of the entire situation at all... You are questioning the questioners in complete doubt like they are nuts for thinking something other than what was in print could have ever happened in every circumstance.. Theres many evil ass people out there dividing and conquering the small minded to this day, profiting off of racism more than ever and it's 2017...

if you are asking ME about what happened to kennedy in 2017 you haven't done much with your imagination on your own in research of the entire situation at all... You are questioning the questioners in complete doubt like they are nuts for thinking something other than what was in print could have ever happened in every circumstance.. Theres many evil ass people out there dividing and conquering the small minded to this day, profiting off of racism more than ever and it's 2017...

^^^^ Thinks 9/11 could have possibly been an inside job.

Reactions: fsu939913
I know for a fact it's 4 years. There's a check that comes to me every month from the Bert Bell/Pete Rozelle Pension Fund.

I guess it changed after you qualified with a new bargaining agreement.

http://firstquarterfinance.com/nfl-pension-plan-retirement-plan/

"Pension benefits in the NFL, like that of any other job, are based on the amount of time players are employed by the NFL. To be eligible for pension benefits in the NFL, a player must play for three years. (For a year to count for pension purposes, the player has to be on the roster for at least three games that year.) The player then earns credits for each season played that increase the amount of his pension."

^^^^ Thinks 9/11 could have possibly been an inside job.

no but the way the towers went down definitely was regardless of whoever was responsible, everyone is still expected to believe two buildings went down the exact same that have never gone down in history that way, nor ever again... in the same day, twice... Not to mention the other building that just got "pulled" with no damage after that out of nowhere, in another demolition form.. That whole thing is just ridiculous

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1 It has been suggested that it was fortunate that the WTC did not tip over onto other buildings surrounding the area. There are several points that should be made. First, the building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load, even the impact of a speeding aircraft, which is sufficient to move the center of gravity one hundred feet to the side such that it is not within the base footprint of the structure. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there was insufficient time for portions to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down.

no but the way the towers went down definitely was regardless of whoever was responsible, everyone is still expected to believe two buildings went down the exact same that have never gone down in history that way, nor ever again... in the same day, twice... Not to mention the other building that just got "pulled" with no damage after that out of nowhere, in another demolition form.. That whole thing is just ridiculous

tumblr_nrtxwfhdO11tq4of6o1_250.gif

the entire thing is questionable at best, God forbid it's not ALL taken at face value by such a trustworthy government...

What is the explanation for building 7 going down as an admitted demolition and why

way to go guys make fun of a dead man

im gonna pretend to be offended because that's what i was taught to do as an American and make you look like dickheads..

Nice, really nice...

way to go guys make fun of a dead man

im gonna pretend to be offended because that's what i was taught to do as an American and make you look like dickheads..

Nice, really nice...

You got me laughing like Aaron Hernandez at a murder trial.

article-2666713-1F1797D100000578-620_634x440.jpg

Sweet!

Can we talk about Jameis!?

KIDDING!

As an engineer, i can tell u the way the towers feel was completely correct. The beams that were used bent, weakest part was interior so that is whwrre they bent the most. The two buolding went down the same becuz they were built the same. Sorry but u sound like a complete moron in a field that i know everything about

As an engineer, i can tell u the way the towers feel was completely correct. The beams that were used bent, weakest part was interior so that is whwrre they bent the most. The two buolding went down the same becuz they were built the same. Sorry but u sound like a complete moron in a field that i know everything about

You're an engineer?

Gtfo of here faggit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT