ADVERTISEMENT

Here's why we've been held captive by this regime:

Sure glad trump didn't flood the economy with "fake" money...

Ooops... I forget he did. My bad.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rates-boost-quantitative-easing-idUSKBN1YL1TI

Trump repeats call for Fed to lower interest rates, boost quantitative easing​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called again for the Federal Reserve to further lower interest rates and boost quantitative easing, saying it would boost exports.

“Would be sooo great if the Fed would further lower interest rates and quantitative ease. The Dollar is very strong against other currencies and there is almost no inflation. This is the time to do it. Exports would zoom!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

Last week, the U.S. central bank held interest rates steady and signaled borrowing costs would not change soon.
1% inflation under Trump. Can you please share what inflation is under Brandon?

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Last I checked Build Back Better did not pass

And trump didn't fire up the printing presses?

What was the PPP ?
I would ask you if you REALLY were that dumb, and you are not trolling, however I already know the answer. I also know you are not bright enough to see any difference from when a brand new pandemic started, and everything was unknown,and the Country was shut almost totally down, to the free money to voters, and left ran cities that were all going bankrupt because they were so poorly ran. I know you are not bright enough to see any difference.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
1% inflation under Trump. Can you please share what inflation is under Brandon?

Actually it was double the rate you claim and higher than Obama

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/

CPI — The Consumer Price Index rose 7.6% under Trump — continuing a long period of low inflation that appears to be coming to an end under Biden, as supply chain problems and other factors drive up costs.

The CPI rose an average of 1.9% each year of the Trump presidency (measured as the 12-month change ending each January), according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was about the same as the average under Obama (1.8%) and below the average of 2.4% during each of George W. Bush’s years.

I would ask you if you REALLY were that dumb, and you are not trolling, however I already know the answer. I also know you are not bright enough to see any difference from when a brand new pandemic started, and everything was unknown,and the Country was shut almost totally down, to the free money to voters, and left ran cities that were all going bankrupt because they were so poorly ran. I know you are not bright enough to see any difference.

What did anything you posted have to do with anything? LOL

Biden passed a bipartisan infrastructure spending bill and the American Rescue (Covid relief plan)

trump passed an unfunded tax relief, the 1st covid relief plan including the PPP, and cutting the ACA (more gov money spent)

trump spending added $7.8 trillion in government spending in a 4 year term which was more than Obama or Bush in 8 year terms

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-added-more-to-the-national-debt-than-obama-and-bush

Instead of building on those savings, the president helped enact $7.8 trillion in new initiatives, flipping his total fiscal imprint to a $3.9 trillion net cost. The largest drivers were pandemic-relief legislation ($3.9 trillion), the 2017 tax cuts ($2 trillion), and legislation raising the discretionary spending caps ($1.6 trillion). Other costs included disaster aid and other discretionary spending ($493 billion), repeal of several Affordable Care Act-related taxes ($299 billion), and hundreds of small policies ($201 billion).

If Barr and his DOJ is so corrupt, why do you give his opinion so much weight?

Because there's a lot of corroborating evidence and witnesses to his testimony

Nobody would believe that fat lying piece of crap on his own

And its funny how you don't remember believing his opinion when he was protecting trump from Mueller but now he's a Never trumper

You guys are illogical & ridiculous

Last edited:
Because there's a lot of coo borating evidence and witnesses to his testimony

Nobody would believe that fat lying piece of crap on his own

And its funny how you don't remember believing his opinion when he was protecting trump from Mueller but now he's a Never trumper

You guys are illogical & ridiculous
"You guys" didn't watch that trial so I have no idea what you're on about.

Actually it was double the rate you claim and higher than Obama

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/

CPI — The Consumer Price Index rose 7.6% under Trump — continuing a long period of low inflation that appears to be coming to an end under Biden, as supply chain problems and other factors drive up costs.

The CPI rose an average of 1.9% each year of the Trump presidency (measured as the 12-month change ending each January), according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That was about the same as the average under Obama (1.8%) and below the average of 2.4% during each of George W. Bush’s years.
What is it now?

The POTUS appoints the Fed chair

If you're blaming Biden for being late to recognizing the inflation problem...then you're blaming his Fed Chair who was appointed by trump

If you believe the Fed Chairman is somehow inoculated from political pressure then I don't know where to begin explaining reality to you
Doesn't matter. Trump kept lyin Comey as FBI director (until he got busted) and appointed Barr as AG. Didn't help him (or us) much did it? They still do whatever the eff they want to do. Lame AF commentary. 🤣

I was onto his schtick like a coon dog on a scent from the get go. Notice I put him in the same pen as BScuck immediately afterward. 🤣 For two people who are "supposedly experts" , they are completely lost and clueless. 🤣
Yes I did notice that you called that out, but forgot who it was that did it. It reminds me of old school cucky. Where he used to google everything, link to articles in most posts, segment out other posts etc.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Remember when you were bitching back then about Obama printing money?

But then trump continued it and all of you stopped bitching about it.

Probably because you have no clue what quantitative easing is

LOL
Sunburnt is going to stop in and give you a quiz. Obozo DID print money. Did you forget about the porkulus stimulus (not quite shovel ready) trillions he ushered into the economy? Damn.

denture-fail.gif

Doesn't matter. Trump kept lyin Comey as FBI director (until he got busted) and appointed Barr as AG. Didn't help him (or us) much did it? They still do whatever the eff they want to do. Lame AF commentary. 🤣

Anyone can do what they want to do...
So their boss isn't accountable?

If that's the case no president is accountable for anything since its his staff who actually writes policy and implements it.

You've got to be one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered

Sunburnt is going to stop in and give you a quiz. Obozo DID print money. Did you forget about the porkulus stimulus (not quite shovel ready) trillions he ushered into the economy? Damn.

Thanks for clarifying that you don't know what the term "printing money" means...

And Obama's entire stimulus package wasn't even $1 trillion dollars let alone the infrastructure portion being trillions & trillions as you claim

Your complete and utter ignorance is astonishing

Thanks for clarifying that you don't know what the term "printing money" means...

And Obama's entire stimulus package wasn't even $1 trillion dollars let alone the infrastructure portion being trillions & trillions as you claim

We all just laugh at you. You do know that when you die, you do not know that you are dead? Same thing happens when you are stupid. Sorry for you.

OMG bsc...you've actually created another sock.

Literally every asshat on this board is you. Is this your way of being able to post in other threads without admitting that you want to post in other threads? This is about your stubborn pride?

I just keep feeling more and more sorry for you.

Anyone can do what they want to do...
So their boss isn't accountable?

If that's the case no president is accountable for anything since its his staff who actually writes policy and implements it.

You've got to be one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered
Awww. Little guy is back. You should get a set of these so can can feel better about your situation.

40hB.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
OMG bsc...you've actually created another sock.

Literally every asshat on this board is you. Is this your way of being able to post in other threads without admitting that you want to post in other threads? This is about your stubborn pride?

I just keep feeling more and more sorry for you.
It’s sad really. Successful people don’t behave like this. We were correct about mommies basement, the toy rubber boat, the kiddie pool, the fast food job, and all the lies. Poor guy lives at home on minimum wage, and posts on a message board about his fake success to try and feel better about his miserable existence. And…..has a little dickey to boot.

Sure glad trump didn't flood the economy with "fake" money...

Ooops... I forget he did. My bad.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rates-boost-quantitative-easing-idUSKBN1YL1TI

Trump repeats call for Fed to lower interest rates, boost quantitative easing​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called again for the Federal Reserve to further lower interest rates and boost quantitative easing, saying it would boost exports.

“Would be sooo great if the Fed would further lower interest rates and quantitative ease. The Dollar is very strong against other currencies and there is almost no inflation. This is the time to do it. Exports would zoom!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

Last week, the U.S. central bank held interest rates steady and signaled borrowing costs would not change soon.
You do understand that the people we elect are the problem, right? Blue and red.

You do understand that the people we elect are the problem, right? Blue and red.

So continuing a fiscal policy that Obama used means that its legitimate to criticize Obama for it and cheer trump for using the same policy?

...and then blame Biden for continuing that same policy?

But then when they publicly announce they won't continue the same policy it combat inflation "conservatives" continue to complain?

That's not about Blue or Red.

That's about stupid, partisanship & hypocrisy

So continuing a fiscal policy that Obama used means that its legitimate to criticize Obama for it and cheer trump for using the same policy?

But then when they publicly announce they won't continue the same policy it combat inflation "conservatives" continue to complain?

You have a lot to learn grasshopper. You’ll see in time that both sides are the enemy of the people and today’s politics is designed to pin the left vs the right against each other. Meanwhile the fox is in the hen house and you don’t even realize it’s happening.

Reactions: jfegaly
You have a lot to learn grasshopper. You’ll see in time that both sides are the enemy of the people and today’s politics is designed to pin the left vs the right against each other.

You're starting to sound a lot like Farrakhan or Jeremiah Wright...jus sayin'

Meanwhile the fox is in the hen house and you don’t even realize it’s happening.

And that fox would be who?

You're starting to sound a lot like Farrakhan or Jeremiah Wright...jus sayin'

And that fox would be who?
Interesting connection you made there, haven’t heard that one.

I’ll put this in other terms. Forget the party every single politician belongs to. The government is supposed to be for the people, by the people. When was the last time any politician did anything for the people? Just one law, one bill, that benefits the people. How do politicians enter office, spend the rest of their lives holding that seat and come out extremely wealthy? When was the last time the budget was balanced?

The party doesn’t matter, different feather of the same bird. You can keep flooding the board with your non sense, fight, bitch, and moan all you want. You keep electing these turds, your house will continue to smell like shit.

Interesting connection you made there, haven’t heard that one.

Not surprised you haven't heard that but that's exactly what they say...

You might be a black nationalist activist in the legacy of Malcom X, Stokely Carmichael, MLK, etc.

Amazing but true

I’ll put this in other terms. Forget the party every single politician belongs to. The government is supposed to be for the people, by the people. When was the last time any politician did anything for the people? Just one law, one bill, that benefits the people. How do politicians enter office, spend the rest of their lives holding that seat and come out extremely wealthy? When was the last time the budget was balanced?

That would be under Bill Clinton

The party doesn’t matter, different feather of the same bird. You can keep flooding the board with your non sense, fight, bitch, and moan all you want. You keep electing these turds, your house will continue to smell like shit.

I'm the one moaning and bitching?

Seems to me a core group of trumpanzees spend every waking moment bitching & moaning about Biden here

Am I wrong about that?

You might be a black nationalist activist in the legacy of Malcom X, Stokely Carmichael, MLK, etc.

Amazing but true

Seems to me a core group of trumpanzees spend every waking moment bitching & moaning about Biden here

Am I wrong about that?
🤣

6lr9qj.jpg

• Haha
You voted for trump and have spent 4+ years refusing to look at what he did and continues to do... LOL

I have no problem discussing ANY criticism of Biden...seems a lot of you have a serious problem discussing ANY criticism of trump

You voted for trump and have spent 4+ years refusing to look at what he did and continues to do... LOL

I have no problem discussing ANY criticism of Biden...seems a lot of you have a serious problem discussing ANY criticism of trump
That's where you are wrong chimp. I voted for Trump TWICE and APPLAUD what he did. The fact that he triggered your ilk is just icing on the cake. 🤣 😂 😎 😍

• Haha

Amazing but true

Am I wrong about that?
I’m not black and I don’t believe in Malcom X or any of the teachings from the others you listed although all of those men pushed an agenda for African American rights. Although I don’t believe in their teachings, I respect the work they’ve put in.

Correct, Clinton was the last time the budget was balanced. That was a much different time when politicians actually did the work of the people. Since Bush, our budget has been a complete joke and that’s thanks to both sides. You can also thank the back room lobbyist deals made that have done nothing but line the pockets of our current elected politicians. You can also thank the extreme government overreach in all areas of our lives. None of which has truly improved the lives of the American people, the people we all vote for.

Now, I’m probably biased in my comment about you bitching and moaning while you flood the board with the same regurgitated none sense that the news, social media, and television channels force onto all of us. At the end of the day, the democrats are the enemy of the people but republicans are not to far behind. In reality, the federal government should be the size of a pea in our lives but we all continue to vote clowns into office so I guess we are a glutton for punishment.

Carry on with the pudding matches but just keep in mind that these elected officials do not give two squirts about you, even if you vote for them. What they all care about is lining their pockets with our tax dollars for their benefit only.

Hence, the fox in the hen house

You have childish cartoon understanding of the financial industry & Wall St.

You think its all conservative republicans? LOL
I think he meant the opposite as in it isn't a surprise that you'd be working with the Fed, sarcastically speaking. Wall St money overwhelmingly flows to Democrats for many years now and they were against Trump. This ain't the 1980's, Wall St. sharks aren't conservatives for a while now.

Amazing but true

Am I wrong about that?
MLK and Malcolm X both said out loud that the worst thing for black people, especially black men, was "white liberals". Well, white liberals don't like when truth speaking, educated, sensible, rational, God fearing folks call them out, so the big mouths get taken out. The HillBill Clinton political machine wasn't the first outfit to employ such methods.

Reactions: NavigatorII

Is that you, Brandon?

Tell greyghost14

community-chest-youve-got-biden-bucks.gif

QE was bigger than COVID stimulus and if I remember correctly the trump administration was in power when the "trillions & trillions" were passed

Who asked for and ran the Paycheck Protection Program? Hmmm?

200317141439-steven-mnuchin-coronavirus-cash-now-yang-crn-vpx-00002927-large-169.jpg

If I remember correctly not only was the trump administration in power when the doors were shuttered

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg
I am sure you remember how Pelosi refused to put any spending bill that Trump backed/push for to a vote unless she was able to fill it with pork first.

Let see. Bush had the Gulf War, Trump had covid-19 pandemic. What did Obama have that caused massive spending???????????

PresidentYearDebt At Start ($)Debt When Leaving Office ($)Debt Change PercentageTotal Debt Change ($)
Donald J. Trump2017–present$20,244,900,016,053.50$27,052,190,118,519.2733.62%$6,807,290,102,465.77
Barack Obama2009–2017$11,909,829,003,511.70$20,244,900,016,053.5069.98%$8,335,071,012,541.80
George W. Bush2001–2009$5,807,463,412,200.06$11,909,829,003,511.70105.08%$6,102,365,591,311.64

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
I am sure you remember how Pelosi refused to put any spending bill that Trump backed/push for to a vote unless she was able to fill it with pork first.
Oh I remember. Even the leftist CNN cuck Wolfe Blitzer roasted her about that. :oops:

Reactions: BCSpell
I’m not black and I don’t believe in Malcom X or any of the teachings from the others you listed although all of those men pushed an agenda for African American rights. Although I don’t believe in their teachings, I respect the work they’ve put in.

You may not believe in their teachings but you definitely share similar beliefs

Black activists have long been speaking about the charade of the right/left, conservative/liberal divide.

Correct, Clinton was the last time the budget was balanced. That was a much different time when politicians actually did the work of the people. Since Bush, our budget has been a complete joke and that’s thanks to both sides. You can also thank the back room lobbyist deals made that have done nothing but line the pockets of our current elected politicians. You can also thank the extreme government overreach in all areas of our lives. None of which has truly improved the lives of the American people, the people we all vote for.

Well since Clinton which party has dominated state & federal legislatures?
That would be the GOP

Now, I’m probably biased in my comment about you bitching and moaning while you flood the board with the same regurgitated none sense that the news, social media, and television channels force onto all of us.

So when posts cite OAN, the GatewayPundit, or Newsmax do you have the same reaction?

Are those conservative news organizations "forcing" their message on to you also?

At the end of the day, the democrats are the enemy of the people but republicans are not to far behind. In reality, the federal government should be the size of a pea in our lives but we all continue to vote clowns into office so I guess we are a glutton for punishment.

So in general, you're just against the idea of government.
Probably view yourself as a libertarian perhaps?

If you want government (not just federal) to be the size of a pea in our lives

Carry on with the pudding matches but just keep in mind that these elected officials do not give two squirts about you, even if you vote for them. What they all care about is lining their pockets with our tax dollars for their benefit only.

Hence, the fox in the hen house

Well at least we've come full circle....

You're preaching to the choir if you think you have to tell black Americans that republican or democratic elected officials don't care about them.

I would say you're late to that party

But thanks for the tip

Let see. Bush had the Gulf War, Trump had covid-19 pandemic. What did Obama have that caused massive spending???????????

PresidentYearDebt At Start ($)Debt When Leaving Office ($)Debt Change PercentageTotal Debt Change ($)
Donald J. Trump2017–present$20,244,900,016,053.50$27,052,190,118,519.2733.62%$6,807,290,102,465.77
Barack Obama2009–2017$11,909,829,003,511.70$20,244,900,016,053.5069.98%$8,335,071,012,541.80
George W. Bush2001–2009$5,807,463,412,200.06$11,909,829,003,511.70105.08%$6,102,365,591,311.64

Obama had a little thing called the mortgage crisis...you remember the wrecked economy of Bush II.

But if you ascribing the covid-19 spending to trump then aren't attributing the resulting inflation from it to him also?

Obama had a little thing called the mortgage crisis...you remember the wrecked economy of Bush II.

But if you ascribing the covid-19 spending to trump then aren't attributing the resulting inflation from it to him also?
Housing bubble / mortgage crisis was 100% caused by Bill Clinton and his pimping of subprime loans for poor people. Your side owns that debacle ...

Housing bubble / mortgage crisis was 100% caused by Bill Clinton and his pimping of subprime loans for poor people. Your side owns that debacle ...

You can believe whomever you want as being responsible for that...

It blew up before the end Bush's tenure and Obama's spending was to combat an economy in free fall....

Asking what Obama's crisis was is more than disingenuous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT