ADVERTISEMENT

Here's why we've been held captive by this regime:

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
It's called the New World Order, The Liberal World Order, The Great Reset.

"How do we know the Biden regime was signaling the New World Order today with statements regarding their so-called “Liberal World Order”? Because Big Tech and corporate media went out of their way to claim the message from National Economic Council Director Brian Deese had nothing to do with the New World Order. It does. They know it. We all know it. Gas prices that are destroying families across America are a small price to pay to this regime when there’s a globalist agenda to protect."

https://thelibertydaily.com/384021-2/

Yep, ol' Klaus Schwab and his Illuminati gang at the WEF are working overtime to make this a reality knowing America is the last one standing. The thing is, we're standing tall and strong in spite of Poopy Joe💩 and his merry band of criminals in the WH. That's why I believe they will eventually lose as time unfolds, but they won't go down without a fight.

It's called the New World Order, The Liberal World Order, The Great Reset.

"How do we know the Biden regime was signaling the New World Order today with statements regarding their so-called “Liberal World Order”? Because Big Tech and corporate media went out of their way to claim the message from National Economic Council Director Brian Deese had nothing to do with the New World Order. It does. They know it. We all know it. Gas prices that are destroying families across America are a small price to pay to this regime when there’s a globalist agenda to protect."

https://thelibertydaily.com/384021-2/
Hell, they don't even hide behind Snopes anymore. Commies have dropped all false pretenses. "We are the left and we are here to f*ck you and send you into 3rd world oblivion. :mad:

They are telling us right to our faces what they are doing.

Shame on us for not taking them at their word ...
And not one dem on the board has come to their senses. It’s crazy, literally putting politics above their own livelihood. Damn cannibals.

At this point, the dem party, and biden could say… “I am going to take all of your money out of your accounts, and give it to Hunter for crack”. And dems would be like “get the pitchforks and arrest trump”

You literally cannot make this stuff up.

Last edited:
And not one dem on the board has come to their senses. It’s crazy, literally putting politics above their own livelihood. Damn cannibals.
Useful Dimtard idiots will be the first ones sent to gulag camps, because their puppet masters know they are the least intelligent of the masses. They "think" they will be given high offices in the New World Order. BScuck type thinking gone wrong.

At this point, the dem party, and biden could say… “I am going to take all of your money out of your accounts, and give it to Hunter for crack”. And dems would be like “get the pitchforks and arrest trump”

i am 100% flummoxed by those defending Biden. Nothing is his fault and then they blame Putin / Ukraine, which is laughable. When has a local military conflict not involving us EVER effected our economy before?

i am 100% flummoxed by those defending Biden. Nothing is his fault and then they blame Putin / Ukraine, which is laughable. When has a local military conflict not involving us EVER effected our economy before?
The problem with the russia argument is inflation and energy prices were soaring before the war. The second problem? Biden told them he was going to do this, and continues telling them he is doing it.

That’s what happens when you flood the economy with fake money 🤷🏼‍♂️
community-chest-youve-got-biden-bucks.gif

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

They under a trance similar to the rats and the pied Piper.

That’s what happens when you flood the economy with fake money 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sure glad trump didn't flood the economy with "fake" money...

Ooops... I forget he did. My bad.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rates-boost-quantitative-easing-idUSKBN1YL1TI

Trump repeats call for Fed to lower interest rates, boost quantitative easing​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called again for the Federal Reserve to further lower interest rates and boost quantitative easing, saying it would boost exports.

“Would be sooo great if the Fed would further lower interest rates and quantitative ease. The Dollar is very strong against other currencies and there is almost no inflation. This is the time to do it. Exports would zoom!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

Last week, the U.S. central bank held interest rates steady and signaled borrowing costs would not change soon.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rates-boost-quantitative-easing-idUSKBN1YL1TI

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called again for the Federal Reserve to further lower interest rates and boost quantitative easing, saying it would boost exports.

“Would be sooo great if the Fed would further lower interest rates and quantitative ease. The Dollar is very strong against other currencies and there is almost no inflation. This is the time to do it. Exports would zoom!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

Last week, the U.S. central bank held interest rates steady and signaled borrowing costs would not change soon.
The POTUS of the USA does not control either the banks or the FED. Even if the President did, it's still not trillions and trillion of porkulus like the Dimtards shoved into the economy ALL WHILE SHUTTERING THE DOORS. If brains were dynamite you couldn't even blow your nose. 🤣

Lowering interests rates does not equate printing money.

Do you understand how interest rates work? That means your money is worth less.

Reactions: FresnoGator
The POTUS of the USA does not control either the banks or the FED.

Tell greyghost14

Even if the President did, it's still not trillions and trillion of porkulus like the Dimtards shoved into the economy

QE was bigger than COVID stimulus and if I remember correctly the trump administration was in power when the "trillions & trillions" were passed

Who asked for and ran the Paycheck Protection Program? Hmmm?

200317141439-steven-mnuchin-coronavirus-cash-now-yang-crn-vpx-00002927-large-169.jpg

ALL WHILE SHUTTERING THE DOORS. If brains were dynamite you couldn't even blow your nose. 🤣

If I remember correctly not only was the trump administration in power when the doors were shuttered

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg

Lowering interests rates does not equate printing money.

Do you understand how interest rates work? That means your money is worth less.

I guess you're ignoring the "Quantitative Easing" part...Willfully?

And yes I work directly with the Fed for my career...Do you?

Not even hiding their evil agenda anymore. :mad:

Biden adviser: ‘Liberal world order’ demands enduring high gas prices​

Americans will have to endure pain at the pump indefinitely in the name of the “liberal world order,” a top economic adviser to President Biden said Thursday — hours after Biden himself said US drivers would have to shell out the big bucks for “as long as it takes” for Ukraine to defeat Russia’s invasion.

During an appearance on CNN Thursday, National Economic Council director Brian Deese was asked by anchor Victor Blackwell: “What do you say to those families who say, ‘Listen, we can’t afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years. This is just not sustainable’?”

“What you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes,” Deese answered. “This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm.

Tell greyghost14

QE was bigger than COVID stimulus and if I remember correctly the trump administration was in power when the "trillions & trillions" were passed

Who asked for and ran the Paycheck Protection Program? Hmmm?

200317141439-steven-mnuchin-coronavirus-cash-now-yang-crn-vpx-00002927-large-169.jpg

If I remember correctly not only was the trump administration in power when the doors were shuttered

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg
Damn you are dense. Firing up the printing presses (which Brandon and congress did) is not even in the same universe as central bank monetary policy. Remember the thing about you blowing your nose? Pop goes the weasel. 🤣

fail-bomb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BayouGator1995
The POTUS of the USA does not control either the banks or the FED. Even if the President did, it's still not trillions and trillion of porkulus like the Dimtards shoved into the economy ALL WHILE SHUTTERING THE DOORS. If brains were dynamite you couldn't even blow your nose. 🤣
In January of 2021, when Biden took over, the inflation rate was a fantastic 1.4 %. In April, 2021, just 3 months later, the rate had TRIPLED to 4.2%. Gee, just a coincidence or bad luck or Putin Putin Putin, or could it have anything to do with Bozo Biden policy?

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Damn you are dense. Firing up the printing presses (which Brandon and congress did) is not even in the same universe as central bank monetary policy.

Last I checked Build Back Better did not pass

And trump didn't fire up the printing presses?

What was the PPP ?

If you worked for the Fed, then you understand that it only works during periods of low inflation, and buying government bonds isn't injecting the economy with cash either.

Learn how to read I didn't say I worked for the Fed

And QE was not buying government bonds only the Fed's balance sheet is filled with mortgage bonds and corporate debt

Where do you think the money for the stock market run has come from?

QE decreases the yield on all long-term nominal assets, including Treasuries, agency bonds, corporate bonds, and MBSs. —The effects are larger for longer-duration assets. The QE strategy involves purchasing long-term securities and paying for them by increasing reserve balances.

The announced limit on the corporate QE is $750 billion, which is slightly less than 10% of the outstanding amount, and more than half of new issues in a year. Thus, the Fed's purchase program is large enough to potentially impact corporate bond prices.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/30/tru...rcent-and-urges-more-quantitative-easing.html

Trump calls on Fed to cut rates by 1% and urges more quantitative easing​

PUBLISHED TUE, APR 30 2019 2:06 PM EDT
UPDATED TUE, APR 30 2019 3:03 PM EDT

President Donald Trump, in his most brazen attack yet on the Federal Reserve, called for the central bank on Tuesday to cut interest rates by 1 percentage point and to implement more money-printing quantitative easing.

If Gay Ghost REALLY worked for the FED, then he'd know QE has been going on for at least 20 years. So now we not only have a fake oil tycoon but a fake agency policy maker? 🤣

How dense are you trumpanzees? LOL

I don't work for the Fed...I work WITH the Fed

And no, QE hasn't been around for 20 years (2002)
The Obama Fed's QE program was in response to the mortgage crisis (2007)

Remember when you were bitching back then about Obama printing money?

But then trump continued it and all of you stopped bitching about it.

Probably because you have no clue what quantitative easing is

LOL

Fine, you worked WITH the Fed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Federal Reserve is separate from the executive and legislative branches. So I'm not understanding how President Obama could make them buy or sell anything.
Or if Trump could make them, as opposed to ask them, to raise or lower interest rates.

Don't they do what they want pretty much?

Reactions: NavigatorII
Fine, you worked WITH the Fed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Federal Reserve is separate from the executive and legislative branches. So I'm not understanding how President Obama could make them buy or sell anything.

The POTUS appoints the Fed chair

If you're blaming Biden for being late to recognizing the inflation problem...then you're blaming his Fed Chair who was appointed by trump

Or if Trump could make them, as opposed to ask them, to raise or lower interest rates.

Don't they do what they want pretty much?

If you believe the Fed Chairman is somehow inoculated from political pressure then I don't know where to begin explaining reality to you

The POTUS appoints the Fed chair

If you're blaming Biden for being late to recognizing the inflation problem...then you're blaming his Fed Chair who was appointed by trump
Inflation under Biden is directly tied to his war on energy.

If you believe the Fed Chairman is somehow inoculated from political pressure then I don't know where to begin explaining reality to you
No one is immune to political pressure.

However, as an example, if Trump had told the Chairman of the Federal Reserve to lower interest rates and the chairman told him to pound sand, could Trump have removed him?

Inflation under Biden is directly tied to his war on energy.

Its actually directly tied to many things but the most important is America's obsession with spending...both the government & the US consumer

No one is immune to political pressure.

However, as an example, if Trump had told the Chairman of the Federal Reserve to lower interest rates and the chairman told him to pound sand, could Trump have removed him?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/...mp said on,could further roil volatile markets.

Trump Says He Could Demote Fed Chair Powell, Risking More Market Turmoil
At a time of grave investor uncertainty over the coronavirus, economists warned that the president could throw fuel on the fire.

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Saturday that he had the power to remove or demote Jerome H. Powell, the Federal Reserve chair, renewing a long-running threat against the central bank's leader at a time when it could further roil volatile markets.Mar 14, 2020

Its actually directly tied to many things but the most important is America's obsession with spending...both the government & the US consumer

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/business/economy/trump-powell-fed-chair.html#:~:text=WASHINGTON — President Trump said on,could further roil volatile markets.

Trump Says He Could Demote Fed Chair Powell, Risking More Market Turmoil
At a time of grave investor uncertainty over the coronavirus, economists warned that the president could throw fuel on the fire.

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Saturday that he had the power to remove or demote Jerome H. Powell, the Federal Reserve chair, renewing a long-running threat against the central bank's leader at a time when it could further roil volatile markets.Mar 14, 2020
Ok, and this should cheer you up, but Trump said a lot of things. I'm asking you if he could actually do it.

Ok, and this should cheer you up, but Trump said a lot of things. I'm asking you if he could actually do it.

I glad you recognize that trump said a lot of dumb crap

In this case he was actually right...
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/does-the-president-have-legal-authority-to-fire-the-fed-chair

The law says that the president can remove a member of the Federal Reserve's Board of Governors, which includes Jay Powell — quote — "for cause." And most legal scholars thinks that means the president can't do it just because he doesn't agree with the Fed chairman about policy. He needs to have some grounds beyond that.

I glad you recognize that trump said a lot of dumb crap

In this case he was actually right...
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/does-the-president-have-legal-authority-to-fire-the-fed-chair

The law says that the president can remove a member of the Federal Reserve's Board of Governors, which includes Jay Powell — quote — "for cause." And most legal scholars thinks that means the president can't do it just because he doesn't agree with the Fed chairman about policy. He needs to have some grounds beyond that.
Dude, I know you like to tar me with the label trumpanzee, but the guy talks a massive amount of shit, and is kind of an asshole.

And based on what you wrote, I don't think Trump could have removed him for not lowering interest rates.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Dude, I know you like to tar me with the label trumpanzee, but the guy talks a massive amount of shit, and is kind of an asshole.

And based on what you wrote, I don't think Trump could have removed him for not lowering interest rates.

trump probably would have sicked barr's DOJ on him with a corruption investigation (like he did with Ukraine & the Big Lie)
and then fired him

Think Barr's DOJ would have resisted?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT