ADVERTISEMENT

Has America Just started a war?

And again, how would that second EO cause the Democratic party to cease to exist, as you stated, and gave that EO as your reasoning?

As to this, it's semantics. You can only declare war on a foreign nation. You can't declare war on a bunch of people who don't like your country. But hey, Republicans also think they can declare war on drugs, so there's that.

Get the hell out of dodge with this crap. You are so deluded it's ridiculous.

Judge Kavanaugh explains this just 23 seconds into the video. Guess you couldn't be troubled to stick with it that long.

And you still have no idea what the 2nd EO is about. This again, is why I don't waste time arguing with the willfully ignorant.

Judge Kavanaugh explains this just 23 seconds into the video. Guess you couldn't be troubled to stick with it that long.

And you still have no idea what the 2nd EO is about. This again, is why I don't waste time arguing with the willfully ignorant.

Judge Kavanaugh is an idiot,which is why I was against him being added to the bench.

As for Executive Order 13825, the "second one". it means this:

Back in 2016, congress passed a law updating the “UCMJ” (Uniform Code of Military Justice) rule book that dictates soldier conduct and what happens to them if they break that law (including review and court martial). The updates were far reaching and dealt with everything from procedural streamlining to specifically addressing things like “CyberCrime” that did not exist when the UCMJ was last updated. President Obama signed the law, but the changes did not go into effect immediately, giving time for the military to prepare to implement the new rules, but also necessitating an additional procedure to happen in order to make the law actually go into effect.

Executive Order 13825, recently signed by President Trump, basically says these changes will now go into effect Jan 1, 2019, along with cleaning up some wording issues.

For military personnel, it means they finally have a hard cut over date for the UCMJ changes they have been preparing for over the past couple years. For the rest of us, it doesn’t really have any effect.

I don't know what you THINK it means, but this is what it ACTUALLY means.

Judge Kavanaugh is an idiot,which is why I was against him being added to the bench.

As for Executive Order 13825, the "second one". it means this:

Back in 2016, congress passed a law updating the “UCMJ” (Uniform Code of Military Justice) rule book that dictates soldier conduct and what happens to them if they break that law (including review and court martial). The updates were far reaching and dealt with everything from procedural streamlining to specifically addressing things like “CyberCrime” that did not exist when the UCMJ was last updated. President Obama signed the law, but the changes did not go into effect immediately, giving time for the military to prepare to implement the new rules, but also necessitating an additional procedure to happen in order to make the law actually go into effect.

Executive Order 13825, recently signed by President Trump, basically says these changes will now go into effect Jan 1, 2019, along with cleaning up some wording issues.

For military personnel, it means they finally have a hard cut over date for the UCMJ changes they have been preparing for over the past couple years. For the rest of us, it doesn’t really have any effect.

I don't know what you THINK it means, but this is what it ACTUALLY means.

I suspect you were against him being added because he understands the law AND will follow it. Libs like their judges to MAKE laws from the bench, not rule on existing ones.

And apologies to your cut and paste, but that's not what the 2nd EO is about.

Keep watching.

I suspect you were against him being added because he understands the law AND will follow it. Libs like their judges to MAKE laws from the bench, not rule on existing ones.

Keep watching.

I'm done banging my head against the wall of your delusions.

In 5 years nothing will be different, but you will be long gone from this board, telling other people about what's happening in 2030, and to Keep Watching.

Keep watching.

That is EXACTLY what the second EO was about. I read it, but lacked the background on what JAG was doing to understand the point of it. The information I posted was background info that put it into context.

Too bad you deleted that post. Very jaxbchdawg move.

Last edited:
And you'll still be calling Kavanaugh an idiot, perhaps , so you have that delusional thing going as well...

Is he suddenly going to get a lot smarter, or is he still going to be another Clarence Thomas, voting how he is told without any input or opinions of his own?

Keep watching.

It's the "Keep Watching" that's particularly amusing. You have no clue what you are posting or why, it's info you read on some nutjob conspiracy theory website, and you have absolutely no idea how to defend these insane positions, so you refuse to try. We get it, you are an ignorant tool being used by people with an agenda to divide and destroy this nation. But you could at least TRY to understand these positions you are taking. I mean, you could make an EFFORT. But you won't, because if you made that effort you would see the house of cards it really is and realize you have been had, and deep down, you know it. Why else would you have deleted your earlier posts?

That is EXACTLY what the second EO was about. I read it, but lacked the background on what JAG was doing to understand the point of it. The information I posted was background info that put it into context.

Too bad you deleted that post. Very jaxbchdawg move.

I didn't delete any post. They do seem to be disappearing more frequently lately.

Over the target.

It's the "Keep Watching" that's particularly amusing. You have no clue what you are posting or why, it's info you read on some nutjob conspiracy theory website, and you have absolutely no idea how to defend these insane positions, so you refuse to try. We get it, you are an ignorant tool being used by people with an agenda to divide and destroy this nation. But you could at least TRY to understand these positions you are taking. I mean, you could make an EFFORT. But you won't, because if you made that effort you would see the house of cards it really is and realize you have been had, and deep down, you know it. Why else would you have deleted your earlier posts?

Again, I didn't delete any posts. Why would I? And FYI, I've linked to those same EOs multiple times here in the past, along with several others.

There you go assuming, again.

As for 'Keep watching', you haven't been here long enough, but my track record here is spectacular. Everything I've posted has come true. I was posting about the Durham investigation a year and a half ago. I was posting about Huber a year before MSM mentioned his name (actually Willie Gohmert first did during a televised congressional hearing).

When I hear information, I do INDEPENDENT RESEARCH on the topic. The average liberal only listens to information from sources that tell them what they want to hear. When I hear Rush Limbaugh or OAN tell me something I want to hear, I use that information as the STARTING POINT for more research.

That's the difference between myself and the average liberal here. Take @BSC911, for instance. I was giving him links to educate himself on the Durham and Huber investigations as early as Spring of 2018. He had no interest cause he didn't want to know that the dems were under investigation.

Yet when it comes out in the news, he claims I never get anything right. When I get EVERYTHING right.

Because I know what's coming. You can too, if you are willing to turn off CNN and WaPo and start critically thinking.

Too high a bar for most emotional thinking liberals to clear.

I'm done banging my head against the wall of your delusions.

In 5 years nothing will be different, but you will be long gone from this board, telling other people about what's happening in 2030, and to Keep Watching.

Now you see why no one takes the man-made climate change hoaxers seriously.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Again, I didn't delete any posts. Why would I? And FYI, I've linked to those same EOs multiple times here in the past, along with several others.

As for 'Keep watching', you haven't been here long enough, but my track record here is spectacular. Everything I've posted has come true. I was posting about the Durham investigation a year and a half ago. I was posting about Huber a year before MSM mentioned his name (actually Willie Gohmert first did during a televised congressional hearing).

When I hear information, I do INDEPENDENT RESEARCH on the topic. The average liberal only listens to information from sources that tell them what they want to hear. When I hear Rush Limbaugh or OAN tell me something I want to hear, I use that information as the STARTING POINT for more research.

That's the difference between myself and the average liberal here. Take @BSC911, for instance. I was giving him links to educate himself on the Durham and Huber investigations as early as Spring of 2018. He had no interest cause he didn't want to know that the dems were under investigation.

Yet when it comes out in the news, he claims I never get anything right. When I get EVERYTHING right.

Because I know what's coming. You can too, if you are willing to turn off CNN and WaPo and start critically thinking.

How come if you do so much great research, the only thing you ever cite to on this board are tweets from your fellow loonies?

Is he suddenly going to get a lot smarter, or is he still going to be another Clarence Thomas, voting how he is told without any input or opinions of his own?
So, you have factual knowledge of Justice Thomas issuing pre-determined opinions? Otherwise your blathering is frankly somewhat racist.
I think I read that JBK has already written opinions that were mildly surprising.

So, you have factual knowledge of Justice Thomas issuing pre-determined opinions? Otherwise your blathering is frankly somewhat racist.
I think I read that JBK has already written opinions that were mildly surprising.

He has. Speculation is that this is a byproduct of the obscene harrassment and character assassination he endured during his nomination.

They ran the same playbook against Thomas, and he didn't buckle and threw it back in their faces. Main reason why libs hate him. Plus he rules on the law AS WRITTEN, they can't stand that.

Iran shoots down a US drone over international waters.
No US rssponse.
Iran hijacks oil tankers in international waters.
No US response.
Iran strikes US ally Saudi oil facilities with missiles. .
No US response.
Iran plans and continues attacking US soldiers and facilities all over the Middle East
No US response.
Iran's top 'Terrorist General plans attack on US Embassy in Iraq. o_O
Trump allows the Military to take out a 'Designated Terrorist' on foreign soil, not in Iran.

So obviously, it's Trump that's trying to start a war with Iran... :rolleyes:

Might be time to re-release that ole Beach Boys favorite....
Bomb-Bomb-Bomb, Bomb-Bomb Iran.... :D

Foreign embassies attacked are generally recognized as the soil of that country, not the host. So American property was attacked, different than an oilfield in Saudi, owned by the Saudis.
And the Iran "agreement" supposedly contained a stipulation whereby Soleimani would not travel around the region fomenting attacks any longer. (at least until the money skimmed off that $1.5B Obama sent in unmarked bills on the secret flight cleared the secret accounts of certain people)
Gee, what was Soleimani doing in Iraq? Just a tourist?

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Solemari -- Hey Trump, how about another pallet of unmarked bills? :confused:

Trump -- Sure thing. I'll meet you at the airport.... :D

Lot of assumptions in that post.

I get my news from Reuters and the Economist.

Never heard of Willie Gohmert. Did you mean LOUIE Gohmert?

You listen to Rush. And not the good Rush, fronted by Getty Lee. The liar Rush. Nothing you post has any value if that is your source. Probably use Glen Beck for confirmation.

Is it this silly investigation that you keep saying "Keep Watching" about? Nothing is going to come of it, and then your buddy Rush will claim that the classified parts are damning, but the "deep state" is protecting the Dems, or some such idiocy. And you will eat it up. Your kind always does.

Lot of assumptions in that post.

I get my news from Reuters and the Economist.

Never heard of Willie Gohmert. Did you mean LOUIE Gohmert?

You listen to Rush. And not the good Rush, fronted by Getty Lee. The liar Rush. Nothing you post has any value if that is your source. Probably use Glen Beck for confirmation.

Is it this silly investigation that you keep saying "Keep Watching" about? Nothing is going to come of it, and then your buddy Rush will claim that the classified parts are damning, but the "deep state" is protecting the Dems, or some such idiocy. And you will eat it up. Your kind always does.

So you don't like Rush, who do you get your political information from? What are your TRUSTED sources for political information and analysis? Reuters and the Economist? LOL why am I not surprised...

And agreed on Beck, he's a melodramatic idiot.

So you don't like Rush, who do you get your political information from? What are your TRUSTED sources for political information and analysis? Reuters and the Economist? LOL why am I not surprised...

And agreed on Beck, he's a melodramatic idiot.

Well, I don't get my information from the radical right wing websites you seem to prefer. If you think The Economist is a poor source of information, then you are more delusional than I thought.

On Trump's threat to bomb Iran cultural sites (which had Ghost in full cheerleader mode on this board):

Notice @bradleygator doesn't realize what he just did here. The left is all about destroying cultural sites in THIS country, and they never bat an eye. But Pres Trump says he might do so in Iran in retaliation for an attack on US soil....and the lefties shart themselves.

So is attacking cultural sites a bad thing or not? This is why we keep asking whose side the left is really on.

Foreign embassies attacked are generally recognized as the soil of that country, not the host. So American property was attacked, different than an oilfield in Saudi, owned by the Saudis

I believe its actually a matter of international law. An embassy is by law the soil of the country that owns it.

Keep that in mind when you reflect on how the obama admin handled the Benghazi attack.

I have always wondered why we didn't retaliate against the Saudi's.
Hmmmmmmmmm
A barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat.
Remember those days?
That's right, the Saudis are America's ally
Republicans are so eat up with the dumbass!

Well, I don't get my information from the radical right wing websites you seem to prefer. If you think The Economist is a poor source of information, then you are more delusional than I thought.

They can’t compete with IJustStartedaBlogonWordPressSoNowImAnExpert.com

If it has it is 40 years overdue. If this is the Daniel 8 and Jeremiah 49 war It will be bad for the USoA but an utter defeat for Iran. The resulting political breakup of the USoA could lead to a southern renaissance of the Judeo-Chrisitan ethos
Are you going to send your children off to war?
You know, sacrifice.

Truth hurts.
Doesn't it?
Americans still have no idea why we had the Iran hostage crisis
because of folks like yourself.
You must like being someone's bitch.
Many Americans are unaware, you're correct. As a student of history (somewhat) I'm aware that Brit/American meddling in Itanian affairs in the 50's leading to the overthrow of Mossadegh and the installation of Reza Pahlavi as the Shah laid the groundwork for Khomeini's rise to power.
Is that bitchy enough for you?

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
They aren't drafting anybody so it ain't up to him.
The way ole Davy advocates war he should be more than willing to volunteer his loved ones.
You would be better off getting to know the history between DC and Box instead of meddling
in something you know nothing or little about.

Last edited:
The way ole Davy advocates war he should be more than willing to volunteer his loved ones.
You would be better off getting to know the history between DC and Box instead of meddling
in something you know nothing or little about.
Your point is moot, he couldn't volunteer his loved ones to go fight if he wanted to.

You do understand I'm going to randomly meddle in your arguments from now on because it annoys you, right? Also because I don't like you and I have nothing better to do.

Because the economist actually understands economics and realizes that tripling the deficit is false prosperity?

Then that makes them doubly partisan since they ignored when obama was running it up for 8 years.

Oh thaaaaaaaaat's right.....the Republican president before him made him do it.

I understand propaganda when I see it. Sheep do not.

Your point is moot, he couldn't volunteer his loved ones to go fight if he wanted to.

You do understand I'm going to randomly meddle in your arguments from now on because it annoys you, right? Also because I don't like you and I have nothing better to do.

You just made his day. Like most trolls, he's just desperate for the attention, regardless of the form it takes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT