ADVERTISEMENT

Has America Just started a war?

Ok. So we were attacked twice. What are we going to do on the second one. Nothing. Because he wasn’t defending America on the first one, he was putting out a press release for the approval of ignorant fools like yourself.

We are discussing your response, not his. Still plenty of time to get outraged at our enemy attacking us on US soil. You know, if you need a break from Orange Man Bad.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
We are discussing your response, not his. Still plenty of time to get outraged at our enemy attacking us on US soil. You know, if you need a break from Orange Man Bad.

you’re discussing my response. I’m discussing how the orange Macy’s parade float is making it up as he goes in the Middle East because it appeals to wanna be warriors like yourself.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
you’re discussing my response. I’m discussing how the orange Macy’s parade float is making it up as he goes in the Middle East because it appeals to wanna be warriors like yourself.

He made up an attack on US soil?

Again, when obama took out bin ladin, the thought never entered my head that it would be kinda awesome if he got away and made obama look bad.

Then again I love America more than I hate our President.

He made up an attack on US soil?

Again, when obama took out bin ladin, the thought never entered my head that it would be kinda awesome if he got away and made obama look bad.

Then again I love America more than I hate our President.

Please. If Obama followed a tweet like this:

With no response after freaking Iran lobbed missiles at bases where US Troops were stationed, you'd want him jailed for treason. You'd be on here screaming about how every Mullah from here to Abu Dhabi was going to be lining up to take a piece of his allah loving ass.

You're joking, right? No one wants a full scale war with the US... especially Iran. Either you don't understand full scale or you don't realize how powerful our military is. The failed plan was on the last 2 Presidents. W for thinking Iraqis wanted democracy and Obama for pulling out and creating ISIS.

ISIS was created in 1999. Just saying.

Please. If Obama followed a tweet like this:

With no response after freaking Iran lobbed missiles at bases where US Troops were stationed, you'd want him jailed for treason. You'd be on here screaming about how every Mullah from here to Abu Dhabi was going to be lining up to take a piece of his allah loving ass.

Its been 12 hours, dude. This isn't obama, when Trump says don't cross our red line, it means something.

Keep watching.

On leaving Iraq:

a draft letter from a U.S. general to an Iraqi counterpart laying out plans for the withdrawal of troops from Iraq was leaked to the media.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley quickly declared the U.S. wasn’t leaving Iraq and said the communication should never have been sent. But it made little difference; Iraq’s prime minister brushed off Esper’s and Milley’s statements and said he was treating the draft letter as official policy.

Even some of the Pentagon's biggest supporters said they don't know what to believe about the episode.

“I do think Esper and Milley have to explain what the hell happened with this unsigned letter that may or may not have gotten sent,” Rep. Mike Gallagher, a Republican from Wisconsin who served as a Marine Corps officer in Iraq, said in an interview. “Was this just pure incompetence or was this part of some deliberate messaging strategy?”

On Trump's threat to bomb Iran cultural sites (which had Ghost in full cheerleader mode on this board):

Defense Secretary Esper, a day later: “We will follow the laws of armed conflict,” (attacking cultural sites violates a UN treaty).

Trump, echoing Esper: "I like to obey the law."

"There is no decision more serious and consequential for presidents and commanders in chief than to order military action," added Michael Rubin, a former adviser on Iraq and Iran at the Pentagon from 2002 to 2004 and resident scholar at the conservative American Enterprise Institute. "Trump's off-handed remarks about targeting cultural sites — an illegal order should he try which the Pentagon could never obey — highlights what happens when Trump's political style clashes with the legal and planning processes developed by the Pentagon over decades."

Reactions: BSC911
After taking troops out of Syria:

"We're keeping the oil, we have the oil, the oil is secure, we left troops behind only for the oil."

"It can help us because we should be able to take some also," he told reporters on Oct. 27. "And what I intend to do, perhaps, is make a deal with an Exxon Mobil or one of our great companies to go in there and do it properly."

The Pentagon quickly pushed back. “The revenue from this is not going to the U.S.,” Pentagon spokesperson Jonathan Hoffman said, insisting local Kurds will be "the sole beneficiary of the sale of the oil from the facilities they control."

Esper weighed in, saying Trump meant that he wants to keep the oil from benefiting ISIS.

The oil field controversy sprang up weeks after Trump ordered troops out of parts of Syria after Turkey threatened to invade northern areas. The withdrawal left American’s Kurdish allies in the lurch, sparking outrage in the military and Congress who said the U.S. was betraying a partner that was instrumental in crushing ISIS.

“It's — it's, you know, half dozen, six. I interpret that as deny ISIS access to the oil fields; secure them so that they are denied access to the oil fields,” he told reporters on Oct. 31.

And now we assassinated an Iranian general based on vague reasoning, followed by a Trump threat of "immediate" and "disproportionate" response if the Iranians retaliated by striking US targets, followed by crickets after Iran launches missiles at US troops.

Dude is completely unhinged.

You can't assassinate an enemy combatant.

And he killed 603 Americans. That matters to most Americans, especially more to ones who have served.

603 Americans... lol. Where did you pull that number from? I wouldn't be surprised if the number is more than that. And I really don't have a problem with taking him out, if its part of a larger strategy. My point is... he doesn't have one.

Simple question: is he for disengagement and reducing our presence in the Middle East or not?

And now we assassinated an Iranian general based on vague reasoning, followed by a Trump threat of "immediate" and "disproportionate" response if the Iranians retaliated by striking US targets, followed by crickets after Iran launches missiles at US troops.

Dude is completely unhinged.
You're really fvcked up man. Do some research on Soleimani. The line is killing Americans... he crossed it. The faux response, which our intelligence knew was coming, was to save face in Iran. Our President is showing restraint and leadership, but not weakness.
Something tells me you would have been bitching had we dropped the hammer on Iran this morning.

Its been 12 hours, dude. This isn't obama, when Trump says don't cross our red line, it means something.

Keep watching.

I just watched Trump say Iran "appears to be standing down"... albeit after they lobbed a dozen missiles at us. Translation: we're doing nothing. So much for your red line.

You're really fvcked up man. Do some research on Soleimani. The line is killing Americans... he crossed it. The faux response, which our intelligence knew was coming, was to save face in Iran. Our President is showing restraint and leadership, but not weakness.
Something tells me you would have been bitching had we dropped the hammer on Iran this morning.

He's bitching anyway. Hell the dems bitch the loudest when Trump does the very thing they claimed to always want the president to do.

This is what mental illness looks like.

Who told you this? I mean...who on CNN told you this?

Errr. Did you see my half dozen posts above? Does that look like a coherent policy to you?

We're pulling out of Syria;

We're pulling out of Northern Iraq;

We're going to take the oil;

We're not going to take the oil;

We're pulling out of Iraq;

We're not pulling out of Iraq;

We blow up a Iranian general and draw a "red line"';

We don't respond to a retaliatory missile attack;

We want to reduce our presence in the Middle East and bring the troops home;

But we will make sure Iran never develops nuclear capability, and we militarily support Israel.

Sounds like a plan!

Errr. Did you see my half dozen posts above? Does that look like a coherent policy to you?

But we will make sure Iran never develops nuclear capability, and we militarily support Israel.

Sounds like a plan!
LOL... nonsense.
Did you miss the red line was drawn months ago?
He crossed it and we backed it up.
Soleimani deserved worse just for the EFPs he infested Iraq with.
The message has been delivered... Iran kills Americans whether directly or (more importantly) by proxy, and we're holding the regime accountable.

Sounds like a plan!

Iran notified us the missiles were coming. Please stop getting your information from shit sources. This is why I don't waste my time trying to argue with you. It's like trying to discuss algebra with a child that believes 1+1=4.

I just watched Trump say Iran "appears to be standing down"... albeit after they lobbed a dozen missiles at us. Translation: we're doing nothing. So much for your red line.

They told us they were coming.

BTW did you also hear Trump say that obama gave them the money that bought those missiles?

I have to believe there's a signification faction in the country that is disappointed in the lack of American casualties from Iran's missile attack - that would be the faction that wants to Trump to fail at all costs

I refuse to believe its a significant faction. Its the people like the dems here that believe CNN and NYT and most people are smart enough not to.

The average American says "Is this good for America?", and if it is, they are in favor of it.

The alt left says "Would this make Trump look good?" and if it would, they don't want it to happen, even if it ALSO would benefit them. They hate Trump that much.

Why, because YOU say so? That's hilarious.
It's funny how none of the Iranian missiles hit their targets in Al Asad tonight (thankfully). You think it's a coincidence that all of the missiles missed their targets? A faux response trying to save face with its hardliners. The attack was like a chihuahua on a lady's lap... all bark and no bite.
Sorry (not sorry) about your feelings.

No, it was intentional. But if you are relying on Iran to be rational that’s a pretty big gamble IMO.

They did cross Trumps red line though.

No, it was intentional. But if you are relying on Iran to be rational that’s a pretty big gamble IMO.

They did cross Trumps red line though.

If you believe that then why aren't you reacting the same way you did when they crossed obama's red line?

You can't assassinate an enemy combatant.

And he killed 603 Americans. That matters to most Americans, especially more to ones who have served.

You have to have a declared war to have enemy combatants. Or at least a police action. "We're mad at you" isn't enough to make enemy combatants.

However, if you called it summary justice for murder of American citizens, I might be able to buy that. I wouldn't LIKE it, because, you know, the need for courts and the whatnot, but still.

You have to have a declared war to have enemy combatants. Or at least a police action. "We're mad at you" isn't enough to make enemy combatants.

This is as good a time as any to share this again:

Bonus: This video ties in nicely with the second EO I linked to you earlier. You might want to read it again.

This is as good a time as any to share this again:

Bonus: This video ties in nicely with the second EO I linked to you earlier. You might want to read it again.

And again, how would that second EO cause the Democratic party to cease to exist, as you stated, and gave that EO as your reasoning?

As to this, it's semantics. You can only declare war on a foreign nation. You can't declare war on a bunch of people who don't like your country. But hey, Republicans also think they can declare war on drugs, so there's that.

Get the hell out of dodge with this crap. You are so deluded it's ridiculous.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT