Schools/education
Drug prices
Housing
Taxes
Voting reform
Protecting women
Political contribution reform
Health care reform
Beside each...type what he did to deserve your praise. (you cannot) And WTF are you talking about "housing"??? LOLOL Making housing unaffordable for everyone does not make you a great prez! LOLOL PLEASE type what he did beside each. I KNOW you have no clue what you are talking about...just like EVERY one of your posts. Here is your chance!

Beside each...type what he did to deserve your praise. (you cannot) And WTF are you talking about "housing"??? LOLOL Making housing unaffordable for everyone does not make you a great prez! LOLOL PLEASE type what he did beside each. I KNOW you have no clue what you are talking about...just like EVERY one of your posts. Here is your chance!
I'm not in the mood for your bad faith discussions. So move on.

• Haha
Reactions: bollocks
Scotus - What specifically?
Child care - What specifically? The government should have no role in child care.
Climate - What kind of climate? Tropical, temperate, polar?
Schools/education - I agree, Democrats have ruined education from kindergarten to college, need to get the dimtards out of it altogether.
Drug prices - Price regulation never works.
Housing - What specifically? More gov't subsidies? $70 Billion/YR isn't enough?
Taxes - should be lower for everyone including corporations.
Voting reform - I agree, everyone should be a citizen, show ID and required to vote in person (unless military).
Protecting women - agree, men should not be allowed in women's restrooms or be allowed to compete with women in sports. dimtards disagree with both points.
Political contribution reform - What specifically?
Health care reform - I thought obama the great fixed this? I agree it should be reformed: no one should have subsidized insurance that can afford it, the government should get the hell out of healthcare management and it should not be mandatory.
My questions/responses for you above

Last edited:
Scotus - point to the place on the doll where Clarance Thomas touched you

Child care - will be impossible to get if we keep letting 10MM people in a year who are catholic and have tons of kids

Climate - lol - you should care because more of us will be living on the streets

Schools/education - so you want to add 40MM people with more kids per couple than the avg American who don’t pay income taxes or own property to pay property taxes…where’s the money for schools gonna come from? And you wonder why schools are already broke.

Drug prices - you think health care costs are going to go down if we continue to add tens of millions of wards of the state? How?

Housing - this is potentially the biggest issue affected by unchecked immigration

Taxes - you think taxes are going down if we add 40MM wards of the state every 4 years? Money has to come from somewhere. Be prepared to pay up.

Voting reform - how much more open can voting be? Your party wants to allow immigrants to vote. 27% of illegal immigrants are already registered to vote.

Protecting women - from illegal immigrants? From what?

Political contribution reform - over immigration?

Health care reform - this is #11
How you can’t see that 8/10 things on your list are greatly affected by an open border is beyond me.

2 + 2 doesn’t equal kumquat.

My questions/responses for you above
Ok. You don't have to vote for the same reasons as me. You don't have to view the government the same way as me. That's the beauty of America.

How you can’t see that 8/10 things on your list are greatly affected by an open border is beyond me.

2 + 2 doesn’t equal kumquat.
Everything in life can be impacted by other things indirectly or directly. That doesn't that change my top 10.

Ok. You don't have to vote for the same reasons as me. You don't have to view the government the same way as me. That's the beauty of America.

Everything in life can be impacted by other things indirectly or directly. That doesn't that change my top 10.
Wow, thank you so much for letting me vote the way I want to and letting me view the government a different way than you. You are such the benevolent one.

Now

ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS

Wow, thank you so much for letting me vote the way I want to and letting me view the government a different way than you. You are such the benevolent one.

Now

ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS
I don't care to debate with you about your views. It won't change and my views won't change. Like I said, I list my reasons and those are my reasons. I'm not defending or explaining them to anyone on here because it's a waste of time.

I only care about the "persuadable voter" and that is not you.

• Haha
Reactions: bollocks
Scotus - point to the place on the doll where Clarance Thomas touched you

Child care - will be impossible to get if we keep letting 10MM people in a year who are catholic and have tons of kids

Climate - lol - you should care because more of us will be living on the streets

Schools/education - so you want to add 40MM people with more kids per couple than the avg American who don’t pay income taxes or own property to pay property taxes…where’s the money for schools gonna come from? And you wonder why schools are already broke.

Drug prices - you think health care costs are going to go down if we continue to add tens of millions of wards of the state? How?

Housing - this is potentially the biggest issue affected by unchecked immigration

Taxes - you think taxes are going down if we add 40MM wards of the state every 4 years? Money has to come from somewhere. Be prepared to pay up.

Voting reform - how much more open can voting be? Your party wants to allow immigrants to vote. 27% of illegal immigrants are already registered to vote.

Protecting women - from illegal immigrants? From what?

Political contribution reform - over immigration?

Health care reform - this is #11
How you can’t see that 8/10 things on your list are

Well if you cared about your top 10 you’d care about the #1 issue affecting a majority of it.

But muh politics.

I don't care to debate with you about your views. It won't change and my views won't change. Like I said, I list my reasons and those are my reasons. I'm not defending or explaining them to anyone on here because it's a waste of time.

What are your reasons? You never listed them. Several people on here have asked you for your reasons. You listed topics.

arz-1ohj6p_t3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Waitwait...hang on...you actually think you are going to "persuade" a voter?

I tried but I couldn't find a gif anywhere of anyone laughing hard enough

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT