ADVERTISEMENT

Harris 2024

Why does the background look fake?
It really does.

And is it me or do the crowd noises sound fake? Or is everyone just rowdy because Kamala wasn’t the draw?

But she’s clearly getting booed as she says “bye” to mad people leaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
It really does.

And is it me or do the crowd noises sound fake? Or is everyone just rowdy because Kamala wasn’t the draw?

As you can see their lips chanting, it takes seconds till it gets loader as if someone is slowly turning up the volume.

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
It really does.

They told everyone Beyoncé was going to sing. That is why everyone showed up. They lied to get a crowd

suicide.gif

Remember how America kept getting stronger and stronger when men ran everything?

America has become a joke with the lefts PC nonsense. Luckily people are pushing back hard on it now. Only a complete moron would think forcing tampons in men's bathrooms was something that you needed to do.

Reactions: nail1988

This is how nuts some of the left is. Trump sign outrage and Covid showed its not just a handful of lefties.
The chick who yelled at the toddler was pissed Beyonce walked out of the rally expecting a free concert. The father had no business bringing his child knowing there are Cucky, mounted Dora, and Lil Dickey's at an event like this. Now that father will forever be remembered as a dumb Fuchs

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
The fix is in, the Bee is going for Harris (MUST READ - THEY LAY OUT ALL OF HER ACHIEVEMENTS):

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT