ADVERTISEMENT

Harris 2024

Her grandfather would have switched to republican had he been alive to lurk this board of few liberals here. Julie Chavez is just as retarded.
So it was Whoremala's cocaine that was found in the White House, not Hunter's.
This has been reported as true
It explains why Chavez is her campaign manager 🤭😂 Dumbmalla’s Colombian Connection. She’s definitely snorting something you can tell she’s more nasally than ever in that clip. She’s fighting the drips so it doesn’t show up white so the interviewer doesn’t see it or that it’s within view of the camera. I used to frequent a bar that had several people that were regular indulgers. Many times I had to tell them “hey you better go check yourself you got a blizzard coming out your face” 🤣😂🤣 Of course I never did it!!!! Well I tried it once but I didn’t inhale…..😂🤣😂🤣
drugs-drugs-are-bad.gif

It explains why Chavez is her campaign manager 🤭😂 Dumbmalla’s Colombian Connection. She’s definitely snorting something you can tell she’s more nasally than ever in that clip. She’s fighting the drips so it doesn’t show up white so the interviewer doesn’t see it or that it’s within view of the camera. I used to frequent a bar that had several people that were regular indulgers. Many times I had to tell them “hey you better go check yourself you got a blizzard coming out your face” 🤣😂🤣 Of course I never did it!!!! Well I tried it once but I didn’t inhale…..😂🤣😂🤣
drugs-drugs-are-bad.gif
I was always afraid to try it. I was scared I may like it and lose my entire life. Know SO MANY that did. Unlike MJ..cocaine IS a gateway drug.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I was always afraid to try it. I was scared I may like it and lose my entire life. Know SO MANY that did. Unlike MJ..cocaine IS a gateway drug.
I tried it and hated it.

Growing up in OK there were alot of “recreational” activities because there was nothing else to do.

But I found it fun for 15 minutes and then you’re chasing your tail the rest of the night and you end up broke with a sore nasal cavity.

Tried it twice and determined it was stupid. I don’t understand how people get hooked on it.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

“My favorite is the Trump Bible,” Obama added with a laugh. “He’s Mr. Tough Guy on China, except when he can make a few bucks.”

Tough guy? He's the one who gets Butt Plugged(like gay boy Pete ButtPlug) by his wife.

Bongino thinks that her campaign staff must have Trump plants because they make bad decision after bad decision for Harris.
I didn't know till recently that her campaign manager is the granddaughter of Cesar Chavez. He would have disowned her if he were alive just over her stupidity.

Reactions: BCSpell
Even the NYT is calling BS on the Atlantic. Having the woke racist Jemele Hill working there is all we need to know.

Nothing else has worked to stop Trump. The only "October surprise" to them was how bad Harris is doing. So they are doing everything and anything they can to manufacture that October surprise.

Bet they are wishing they never forced Biden out right about now.

Nothing else has worked to stop Trump. The only "October surprise" to them was how bad Harris is doing. So they are doing everything and anything they can to manufacture that October surprise.

Bet they are wishing they never forced Biden out right about now.
Maybe, but can you imagine him campaigning?

He's gone downhill fast since he stepped down. Maybe they took him off the speed.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Just more stolen valor from this astroturf candidate.

Claiming you "raised children" that weren't yours, lived with their real mother, and were 15 and 20 when you married the woman-beater is pretty much on point for her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT