ADVERTISEMENT

Good goin', Callaway!

He stalks me with his usual stupidity.
Then I bitch-slap him into smoldering silence yet again.
Actually, it's retty boring most times.... zzzzzzz
Sometimes I scroll past it. Sometimes I read it for a good laugh. Never know. At times it has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic but it is comical.

Reactions: instaGATOR
And has just as many criminals as any other school but he likes to play the arrest card.

Sorry, we don't have a Huntley Johnson on the payroll to get the charges knocked down so the players can keep on playing while they ke3ep on toking.

I think "butch" Jones might make a decent D-11 coach or whatever they call it now to keep from hurting the feelings of players unworthy of D-1 football. But as an SEC coaxch, he pretty much ain't goit it.

That being said, there is no 2nd strike. The very few under his watch that have run afoul of the law were handed over to the DA for prosecution.

Only player arrested last year I recall was Alexis Johnson on Domestic battery.Even though his G/F dropped the charges, Jones still had him prosecuted as a warning to the rest of the team. Johnson had to pay for his own lawyer, pay court costs, perform community service after pleading guilty to a lesser charge in a plea deal and his suspension wasn't for one game like what Mr. Ed hands out. He was suspended for the entire season even though DT was a position in dire need by the last 1/3rd of the season with 3 of the 4 man out with injuries and the 4th kicked off the team after he was injured and hospitalized in Texas after the TAM game and the hospital found traces of marijuana in a blood test.

Was using DEs at DT and a walk-on named Paul Bain. Got slaughtered by teams running up the middle due to losing so many DTs and LBs. Gave the SECE to the Swamp Donkeys.

Sorry, we don't have a Huntley Johnson on the payroll to get the charges knocked down so the players can keep on playing while they ke3ep on toking.

No, Huntley, nor any other successful lawyer, would like to have to live up on ole sloppy-drop...

Instead of just the occasional weeder at UF, according to your very own former QB Eric Ainge, (see ESPN story) you just have the 'rubber-dollie no-Knox cops' that take your law-breaking players to their friends instead of to jail, so there is never any need for any lawyer to try to defend them.

While you did have a TEAM DOCTOR that helped your players become addicted to pain killers, before finally cutting them off and dumping them onto the no-Knox streets, where your solid citizen fans then supplied their oxy-cotton type needs, mostly for free....

Just like you never needed a Huntley to defend your other QB and his buddy that were standing out on their balcony and throwing their empty beer bottles into the student parking lot, causing damage to their fellow students cars, (luckily no non-student/athletes was hit).
The cops were never even called, not that it would have mattered if they had been called to come out with their usual brooms to sweep up the regular rubber-dollie problem... o_O

Rumors something else has popped up with him and some other players now. I doubt we see Callaway against Michigan now if there is any truth to it. Supposedly Callaway was held out of the scrimmage because of it. Curious to see if he gets mentioned in any articles discussing the scrimmage.

You gotta be shitting sadgator...please say this is a joke..:

I doubt it is. Some people with minor connections at least say its true. Not sure who the other players are. Supposedly its fraud related but the police aren't involved I think. Unless this is 100% false I don't see how Mac could let him play against Michigan.

Rumors something else has popped up with him and some other players now. I doubt we see Callaway against Michigan now if there is any truth to it. Supposedly Callaway was held out of the scrimmage because of it. Curious to see if he gets mentioned in any articles discussing the scrimmage.

Maybe totally unrelated but its going around J. Taylor was possibly held out of the scrimmage also - I am hoping for physical reasons.

New From Gator Country:

I can't say who gave me the info, but I am going to give the Reader's Digest version.

1. No criminal charges will be filed. This is purely a University issue and the involved players have been notified.

2. One player has to make restitution or will be kicked out...True Freshman.

3. One starter may be gone completely. He was asked to move his stuff out of his apartment by the parents of a current player. You make the guess.

4. The university knew about this and kept it in-house until someone posted it on some internet page.

Reactions: usmand1636
New From Gator Country:

I can't say who gave me the info, but I am going to give the Reader's Digest version.

1. No criminal charges will be filed. This is purely a University issue and the involved players have been notified.

3. One starter may be gone completely. He was asked to move his stuff out of his apartment by the parents of a current player. You make the guess.

4. The university knew about this and kept it in-house until someone posted it on some internet page.
It's about to get bad. One of the girls is now seeking criminal charges against Malik and Antonio.
CBS sports is working on a story right now per my sources inside the program

HUGE news is about to break guys...

lead_large.jpg

New From Gator Country:

Sounds like one player did it originally without anything happening and then told the others look at what you can do. Unbelievable the players can be this stupid.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
From another board:

"I was told Jordan Smith was the main culprit using the financial aid credit card that's for books and stuff at Best Buy and other stores for headphones and then reporting it stolen."

From another board:

"I was told Jordan Smith was the main culprit using the financial aid credit card that's for books and stuff at Best Buy and other stores for headphones and then reporting it stolen."

An idiot if there is any truth to this. Someone seems to think it was some money they get near this time of year from the UAA and that is why it can be handled in house.

New From Gator Country:

How does number 3 work?

I am hearing the count may be as high as 7 starters now, as well as some assistant coaches who were involved and some who knew. Mac holding an emergency meeting with the AD this afternoon. Stay tuned.

Reactions: wbl
a moderator on Gator Country says this is an old incident and no one is being kicked off the team

The non UAA administration probably leaked the info about it to make Callaway and his lawyer look bad with that lawsuit.
Does it matter who leaked it? It was a blatant felony that was covered up by Mac and the admin. I want no part in a program that supports this

Does it matter who leaked it? It was a blatant felony that was covered up by Mac and the admin. I want no part in a program that supports this

Agreed. Antonio Callaway has a long history of poor behavior. This is typical of what the Florida program has become.

On an unrelated note, I recently saw a story about the Tennessee quarterback handing over the keys to a Habitat for Humanity house to a family in need. These are the kinds of stories we need more of in college athletics.

Agreed. Antonio Callaway has a long history of poor behavior. This is typical of what the Florida program has become.

On an unrelated note, I recently saw a story about the Tennessee quarterback handing over the keys to a Habitat for Humanity house to a family in need. These are the kinds of stories we need more of in college athletics.
trolls are out part two

http://www.inallkindsofweather.com/...or-players-involved-in-credit-card-fraud.html

"Per the source, at some point during Summer B, Antonio Callaway, Jawaan Taylor, Brad Stewart, Kadeem Telfort, and Jordan Smith went into a store and bought $1500 worth of items on three student credit cards. The credit cards were issued to them as part of their athletic scholarship, and were given to purchase items needed as student athletes. The items purchased did not fall under this category. The players then went out and sold the items.

An additional source has since told me that Taylor was not involved."
--------------------------------------------------------

If that is good info then a couple of names were wrong originally like usual with these rumors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT