ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost, what happened? Thought Q had it down. Lol

LOL the hand wringing of this social media generation. Time to fire up MeTV. Understanding a common TV trope would help these people. Often private detectives Rudy G. (McMillan and Wife, James Rockford, Remington Steele, etc) while helping their client end up aiding law enforcement or oversight like the Executive Branch or Nunes( McCloud, McQ, Cannon, Hill Street Blues, etc). The detectives and police often use criminal informants (Parnas) to uncover the activities of the bigger fish. Oh LE can squeeze the little fish but PI usually have to pay cash. Letting you know so you wont be shocked to find out Rudy probably paid the guy too.

:)

Fun fact: Biggest donor to The Clinton Foundation?

Ukraine.

Lindsey Graham just said he wants ALL transcripts from ALL calls between VP Biden and the former president of Ukraine.

Grab your popcorn, @BSC911

The Clintons are incredibly dirty. Lots of darkness there. Hope they eventually get their comeuppance... but won't be holding my breath. $ protects $

Remember all those times 45 and his proxies got the crowds to chant "lock her up, lock her up" then about a month after the election on December 10th, 2016 drumph says about locking her up: "Now we don't care." Total fraud.

The evidence is there to bust the Clinton monsters but 45 is FRIENDS WITH THEM and hasn't done crap. Same as making Mexico pay for the wall.

We've been had, y'all.

Remember all those times 45 and his proxies got the crowds to chant "lock her up, lock her up" then about a month after the election on December 10th, 2016 drumph says about locking her up: "Now we don't care." Total fraud.

He never said that. Please stop getting your info from shit sources.

On December 10th, 2016 at a Michigan rally, drumph conceded that locking her up was only a campaign slogan.

At 20 seconds into this clip you can see and hear it for yourself.

Also, it wouldn't take much of an investigation to bust those Clintons. The President of the United States absolutely has the power to make that investigation happen.

As I mentioned prior, 45 is friends with the Clintons so it isn't happening.

Reactions: bradleygator
On December 10th, 2016 at a Michigan rally, drumph conceded that locking her up was only a campaign slogan.

Also, it wouldn't take much of an investigation to bust those Clintons. The President of the United States absolutely has the power to make that investigation happen.

LMAO! Trump is being a gracious winner and you and CNN try to frame it as him lying about a campaign promise? Hilarious.

Cody Hyland, John Huber and John Durham. Google all three along with hillary clinton and the clinton foundation.

LMAO! Trump is being a gracious winner and you and CNN try to frame it as him lying about a campaign promise? Hilarious.

Cody Hyland, John Huber and John Durham. Google all three along with hillary clinton and the clinton foundation.

He claimed to want to "drain the swamp" but admitted, just one month after the election, that he was not being truthful about "locking her up".

We should admit when we're wrong. I just proved your above quote here was misinformed.

Because 45 did say "Now we don't care." And he hasn't done a THING to bust those monsters the Clintons.

He claimed to want to "drain the swamp" but admitted, just one month after the election, that he was not being truthful about "locking her up".

We should admit when we're wrong. I just proved your above quote here was misinformed.

Because 45 did say "Now we don't care." And he hasn't done a THING to bust those monsters the Clintons.

I see you didn't google the names I gave you.

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/t...ure-is-making-a-lot-of-news-these-days.74285/

Huber has reportedly completed his investigation into the CF, and I believe Durham is looking into them as well.

Can't bust them till you collect the evidence of their crimes then make the case for prosecution. Haven't you ever watched Law and Order?

Reactions: DGlockUF
Horowitz report exposes another Ghost fallacy. He’s now 0 for 21.

“No political bias.”

Horowitz report exposes another Ghost fallacy. He’s now 0 for 21.

“No political bias.”

IG report had nothing to do with that, it was abut the FISA application process. But sheep that read the NYT are fooled. Knew they'd get you.

BTW it also confirmed the Nunes Memo was accurate, which you claimed it was not.

Talk about 0-fer, are you ok over there, @BSC911?

IG report had nothing to do with that, it was abut the FISA application process. But sheep that read the NYT are fooled. Knew they'd get you.

BTW it also confirmed the Nunes Memo was accurate, which you claimed it was not.

Talk about 0-fer, are you ok over there, @BSC911?

Ha! That's your plate of crow?

Not good enough, GhostWithoutMatches, try again.

Ha! That's your plate of crow?

Not good enough, GhostWithoutMatches, try again.

That clown will never admit he’s been wrong about everything. 0 for 21

Nunes memo. Nothing
IG report. Nothing
Now they’re pinning their hopes on Durham. They will be disappointed agin.

That clown will never admit he’s been wrong about everything. 0 for 21

Nunes memo. Nothing
IG report. Nothing
Now they’re pinning their hopes on Durham. They will be disappointed agin.

Durham can actually impanel a grand jury and bring charges.

So could your boy Mueller, and you promised us for 2 years here he was gonna bring down Trump. You never ate an ounce of crow over being wrong about that did you?

Reactions: gatordad3
Amerikan Pravda lies by omission. Are some of us just now catching on?

To be fair, these people want to be lied to. Last week @DGlockUF asked me what happens if the IG report is a dud as the Mueller report was. I told him that legally speaking, the IG report could only be a dud and that Durham's investigation is what you watch. Then this week when I am proven right, he wants to know if I will eat crow over being right, and @BSC911 parrots in.

These people are not critical thinkers, they are cult members.

Ghost, the IG report had information damning to the FBI and their participation in the coup attempt led by Mueller.. You might want to explain the simplest of the seven components of critical thinking to your friends.

This is the difference between most liberals and most conservatives. If I started listening to a new conservative podcast, and I liked the host, liked what he had to say abut Trump....but when it came to the facts, he was ALWAYS WRONG, then guess what...I stop listening to him.

Liberals don't do this. They have countless examples of their favorite sources like the NYT, Wa, CNN, etc being dead ass wrong repeatedly, but they dont care.

They don't want the truth, they just want to be lied to in a way that fits their desired worldview. How sad.

Ghost, the IG report had information damning to the FBI and their participation in the coup attempt led by Mueller.. You might want to explain the simplest of the seven components of critical thinking to your friends.
No need. I won’t see it. I did note

No political bias

Valid FISA warrant

Valid investigation

The 434-page report issued Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that the FBI had an “authorized purpose” when it initiated its investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, into the Trump campaign. In doing so, Horowitz implicitly rejected assertions by the president and fellow Republicans that the case was launched out of political animus or that the FBI broke its own rules on using informants

The 434-page report issued Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that the FBI had an “authorized purpose” when it initiated its investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, into the Trump campaign. In doing so, Horowitz implicitly rejected assertions by the president and fellow Republicans that the case was launched out of political animus or that the FBI broke its own rules on using informants

First, @BSC911 is sourcing the Washington Post, so you know everything you just read is a lie or slanted for sheep.

IG did say he thought the invesigation being launched had merit. but the report was abut the FISA application process, and he said that his report 'doesn't vindicate anyone' and that some people should likely be fired.

IOW, Trump and his supporters were exactly right. The report also catches Comey in several lies, I've already started threads abut them, which bsc ignored cause he doesn't want to hear the truth, it only irritates him.

Here's a goodie: The Steele Dssier's claims mostly came from a chat he had with a buddy in a bar. The FBI used the dossier to get the first FISA application on Carter Page approved, then interviewed Steele's source, who couldn't believe Steele took him seriously, and told the FBI that the claims weren't real, just bar room talk.

The FBI then notified the FISA court that they interviewed Steele's source and found him CREDIBLE AND TRUTHFUL, but didn't disclose that he said the dssier was BS, and they continued to use it to get further FISA warrants on Page.

And @BSC911 I will bet you all the fake money in your fake portfolio that your WaPo article doesn't mention any of that.

Reactions: gatordad3
For those that are interested in the truth about the IG report and its findings, here's some truthful analysis:

Now you see why AG Barr said Durham is going to get to the bottom of this. Remember, @BSC911 just claimed the investigation was fine and NO ONE did anything wrong.

Remember that for later.

Reactions: pinnaclesw
We are paying attention.

Bust the Biden's... they are not progressives.

Joe will not be the dem nominee.

I think everyone agrees that Biden and his family was/has been trading on his office and that, in and of itself, should disqualify him for the presidency, even if he were competent and coherent, which he does not appear to be.

How about Rudy Giuliani? He left a $6 million per year job at a law firm to work for free as Trump's personal lawyer. Plus he pays his own expenses. Wonder why he did that? Wonder how he pays his $230k in monthly expenses (including 6 houses, 11 country club memberships, $4k per month on cigars and fountain pens (?)).

Drain the swamp though.

I think everyone agrees that Biden and his family was/has been trading on his office and that, in and of itself, should disqualify him for the presidency, even if he were competent and coherent, which he does not appear to be.

How about Rudy Giuliani? He left a $6 million per year job at a law firm to work for free as Trump's personal lawyer. Plus he pays his own expenses. Wonder why he did that? Wonder how he pays his $230k in monthly expenses (including 6 houses, 11 country club memberships, $4k per month on cigars and fountain pens (?)).

Drain the swamp though.

So we know the dems are engaging in corruption (Biden admitted it to a group of dems, who laughed) and no need to do anything other than disqualify him for job he's completely unqualified to.....but by the same token let's go after Rudy cause the same guy that doesn't understand why he has to pay $6 for gas station milk in a blue state also doesn't understand how a guy who is one of the most popular people in the US could monetize that popularity legally.

And the punchline is.....these people can't figure out why we keep outsmarting them LOL

So we know the dems are engaging in corruption (Biden admitted it to a group of dems, who laughed) and no need to do anything other than disqualify him for job he's completely unqualified to.....but by the same token let's go after Rudy cause the same guy that doesn't understand why he has to pay $6 for gas station milk in a blue state also doesn't understand how a guy who is one of the most popular people in the US could monetize that popularity legally.

And the punchline is.....these people can't figure out why we keep outsmarting them LOL

Wonder why he's so popular? Do you think people pay him for "consulting" because he was "America's mayor" in 2001? Or because he is currently the president's lawyer?

How's that again?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone so here we are years later.

$hillary is free & NEVER INVESTIGATED OR "LOCKED UP" by the previous administration. During his campaign, 45 said he'd appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her... but didn't.

The above video is evidence of Trump saying he wouldn't lock her up at a campaign stop.

Now we come full circle with the reveal of Trump's recent "truth" claiming he'd be arrested next Tuesday.

Isn't it ironic?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
@GhostOfMatchesMalone so here we are years later.

$hillary is free & NEVER INVESTIGATED OR "LOCKED UP" by the previous administration. During his campaign, 45 said he'd appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her... but didn't.

The above video is evidence of Trump saying he wouldn't lock her up at a campaign stop.

Now we come full circle with the reveal of Trump's recent "truth" claiming he'd be arrested next Tuesday.

Isn't it ironic?
You're late to the party, as always. I posted here 4 months ago that Trump would be arrested any day now. They waited this long cause they have nothing and know this will only galvanize support for him.

But they are at a point where they have to do so something to stop Trump. This is the first attempt, if this doesn't work then eventually they will attempt to suspend the 2024 elections completely.

They all know if Trump gets back in office, they all go to jail. They won't let that happen. And all the Hiden voters, all 81 million of them, will pay the price.

We begged you to listen.

ADVERTISEMENT