ADVERTISEMENT

Ghost, what happened? Thought Q had it down. Lol

You finally got something right. You've been proven wrong about literally everything you post here and that's why no one cares what you post here.
For someone who doesn't care, I am surprised by the attention!

But, please share one Qanon post that has proven correct. I will wait.

I see the Twitter randos failed you once again. LMAO!

BTW an astute Anon noted that Q started posting on Oct 28, 2017.

What else happened on that day? John Durham was named interim US Attorney.

I hear the Board is back up. Can you confirm? Personally can't go there anymore... the "shills" bread is wretched. Y'all staring into the abyss and walking with the wicked up in there.

I hear the Board is back up. Can you confirm? Personally can't go there anymore... the "shills" bread is wretched. Y'all staring into the abyss and walking with the wicked up in there.
You must like quoting Lou(Hal Holbrook) from the movie, Wall Street.

You must like quoting Lou(Hal Holbrook) from the movie, Wall Street.

Originally the quote was from Friedrich Nietzsche:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

I get Qs posts from QMAP. I can indeed confirm that the team is posting again.

Originally the quote was from Friedrich Nietzsche:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Wait till you are a grandparent and your grandchild asks you to tell them how awesome it was to be alive and see all the good that President Trump did for this country.

Telling them that you actually supported the people he was trying to save us from is going to be a tough thing to admit.

Wait till you are a grandparent and your grandchild asks you to tell them how awesome it was to be alive and see all the good that President Trump did for this country.

Telling them that you actually supported the people he was trying to save us from is going to be a tough thing to admit.

Who do I support that 45 is "trying to save us from"?

Sorry bro, you're on the wrong side of a history that is currently being written. You are buying into propaganda from a media that is in on the plot.

The smartest thing you can start to do is your own research.

The hypocrisy is strong with you.

Re: military spending.

Hey @DGlockUF did you see Q is posting again? Did see that the new 8Kun site that hosts his posts apparently routes through a Department of Defense server?

How is that possible if Q is fake? @urtren any ideas?

I’m still waiting on the Nunes memo that send Obama to prison, and all of the sealed indictments waiting to be unveiled. You Trumpers are so gullible.

There is a reason the dems are keeping the impeachment hearings to just the Ukraine bribery scandal. If they investigate for real we'd find corruption runs deep in both parties amongst the corporatists.

That's why Trump doesn't say he's going to 'drain the swamp ON THE LEFT', he says he's going to drain the swamp.

And that's why both the left and right want to impeach him. Now you're getting it.

I liked Holbrook in the movie, I believe was Creepshow when he fed his wife, Adrienne Barbeau, to a monster.

Great plot.

I saw him and Michael Douglas the other night in the Star Chamber, which looked pretty interesting. I didn’t see all of it. Douglas plays a judge who gets tired of letting criminals off on technicalities, so he starts referring their punishment to a vigilante group. But then he pisses the group off by letting off some guy who got framed by police.

Great plot.

I saw him and Michael Douglas the other night in the Star Chamber, which looked pretty interesting. I didn’t see all of it. Douglas plays a judge who gets tired of letting criminals off on technicalities, so he starts referring their punishment to a vigilante group. But then he pisses the group off by letting off some guy who got framed by police.
I never got around to watching the Star Chamber after all these years. Now you got me having to watch it the first chance I get. I do remember that movie back in the early 80's.

The Pubs are such a shit show right now. Are there any honest people left in the party? Trump will be the death of the party.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lev-parnas-helped-rep-devin-nunes-investigations?via=twitter_page

Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, helped arrange meetings and calls in Europe for Rep. Devin Nunes in 2018, Parnas’ lawyer Ed MacMahon told The Daily Beast.

Nunes aide Derek Harvey participated in the meetings, the lawyer said, which were arranged to help Nunes’ investigative work. MacMahon didn’t specify what those investigations entailed.

Nunes is the top Republican on the House committee handling the impeachment hearings—hearings where Parnas’s name has repeatedly come up.

Congressional records show Nunes traveled to Europe from Nov. 30 to Dec. 3, 2018. Three of his aides—Harvey, Scott Glabe, and George Pappas—traveled with him, per the records. U.S. government funds paid for the group’s four-day trip, which cost just over $63,000.

The travel came as Nunes, in his role on the House Intelligence Committee, was working to investigate the origins of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election meddling.

Parnas’ assistance to Nunes’ team has not been previously reported. A spokesperson for Nunes did not respond to requests for comment.

The Pubs are such a shit show right now. Are there any honest people left in the party? Trump will be the death of the party.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lev-parnas-helped-rep-devin-nunes-investigations?via=twitter_page

Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, helped arrange meetings and calls in Europe for Rep. Devin Nunes in 2018, Parnas’ lawyer Ed MacMahon told The Daily Beast.

Nunes aide Derek Harvey participated in the meetings, the lawyer said, which were arranged to help Nunes’ investigative work. MacMahon didn’t specify what those investigations entailed.

Nunes is the top Republican on the House committee handling the impeachment hearings—hearings where Parnas’s name has repeatedly come up.

Congressional records show Nunes traveled to Europe from Nov. 30 to Dec. 3, 2018. Three of his aides—Harvey, Scott Glabe, and George Pappas—traveled with him, per the records. U.S. government funds paid for the group’s four-day trip, which cost just over $63,000.

The travel came as Nunes, in his role on the House Intelligence Committee, was working to investigate the origins of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election meddling.

Parnas’ assistance to Nunes’ team has not been previously reported. A spokesperson for Nunes did not respond to requests for comment.

Fun fact: Biggest donor to The Clinton Foundation?

Ukraine.

Lindsey Graham just said he wants ALL transcripts from ALL calls between VP Biden and the former president of Ukraine.

Grab your popcorn, @BSC911

Reactions: DGlockUF
ADVERTISEMENT