ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia

It's been said that Usher only bangs obese chicks.

seinfeld-bastard.gif

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
There’s no way that the Committee can put UGA in over a 1 loss Bama that just beat them for the SEC title.

ISO, it has to be…

Washington (league champ), Michigan (league champ), FSU (league champ), and Bama (league champ).

UGA (Non-league champ) and Texas (league champ) are out.

There’s no way that the Committee can put UGA in over a 1 loss Bama that just beat them for the SEC title.

ISO, it has to be…

Washington (league champ), Michigan (league champ), FSU (league champ), and Bama (league champ).

It's MI, WA, FSU and TX.

Reactions: fsu939913

ISO, it has to be…

I think you are correct except it will be texas because they own the tie breaker on bama. Wish this yr had a 12 team playoff

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I think you are correct except it will be texas because they own the tie breaker on bama. Wish this yr had a 12 team playoff
If Texas isn't in with the head-to-head win over Bama, then it sends the message to ALL schools, don't bother scheduling tough OOC opponents because they don't matter. FSU has home/homes with Bama and UGA in the coming years and just finished with an LSU series. ...and yet we're now being told that doesn't even count because it was early in the season. Hell, all these Bama slob knobbers act like a $hitty Auburn team had a 99% win probability vs Bama with seconds to go just a few weeks ago.

Maybe, just maybe, UGA isn't as good as advertised. They had to come from behind in more than half their games this season. There's so much SEC bias its sickening. Tell me again why Tenn is ranked?

Reactions: fsu939913
If Texas isn't in with the head-to-head win over Bama, then it sends the message to ALL schools, don't bother scheduling tough OOC opponents because they don't matter. FSU has home/homes with Bama and UGA in the coming years and just finished with an LSU series. ...and yet we're now being told that doesn't even count because it was early in the season. Hell, all these Bama slob knobbers act like a $hitty Auburn team had a 99% win probability vs Bama with seconds to go just a few weeks ago.

Maybe, just maybe, UGA isn't as good as advertised. They had to come from behind in more than half their games this season. There's so much SEC bias its sickening. Tell me again why Tenn is ranked?

Tenn sucks, they would be 5 and 7 in the ACC. Georgia, as I called all yr, wasn't as good as advertised. They also had 2 of their best offensive players hurt. Bama hasn't been all yr, close win against USF, army, and a and m. Loses to Texas at HOME by 10. Bama is not deserving, SEC went 4 and 6 against the acc this yr and has not looked like the sec of old (transfer portal is killing the sec dominance). Texas won the head to head so they should be 4

Texas is playing the best right now. Their QB is back and they are rolling. Can't leave them out. As much as I dislike the nolies, you can't punish them for their qb getting hurt. Their D is legit. Yes, they will get curbed stomped by any of the other top 8 teams right now because they will be lucky to put up 10 points. But again, give them some credit for gutting out a couple of wins at the end of the season. Having said that, I think Mich, Wash, Texas, fsucks.

Texas is playing the best right now. Their QB is back and they are rolling. Can't leave them out. As much as I dislike the nolies, you can't punish them for their qb getting hurt. Their D is legit. Yes, they will get curbed stomped by any of the other top 8 teams right now because they will be lucky to put up 10 points. But again, give them some credit for gutting out a couple of wins at the end of the season. Having said that, I think Mich, Wash, Texas, fsucks.
This is exactly my thoughts. I know what we are today and what we were. The only solace is we'll have Tate NOT Glenn in 3 weeks. Our SOR is #3, so that has to count for something too. I hate all this is down to the fact we lost J-Trav. Sucks.

Tenn sucks, they would be 5 and 7 in the ACC. Georgia, as I called all yr, wasn't as good as advertised. They also had 2 of their best offensive players hurt. Bama hasn't been all yr, close win against USF, army, and a and m. Loses to Texas at HOME by 10. Bama is not deserving, SEC went 4 and 6 against the acc this yr and has not looked like the sec of old (transfer portal is killing the sec dominance). Texas won the head to head so they should be 4
The ACC SUCKS! Worse
Conference of the Power 5. It’s the best 4 teams RIGHT NOW!

Actually TX is the best bet money line wise to win the championship imo with how they are scoring lately. Not sure why people think Michigan is a lot more likely to win it than them.

Actually TX is the best bet money line wise to win the championship imo with how they are scoring lately. Not sure why people think Michigan is a lot more likely to win it than them.

No. I would not take Texas at +260. Look at their last 6 or so games. Very unimpressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT