ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia - Tenn

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
They are destroying Tenn right now. Georgia's defense looks like the real deal again. Their O line looks average and not nearly as bad as last season.

They always blow UT out in the first half, 4 years in a row maybe 5..Other years they blew the lead EVERY single one of those, but the players finally gave up and quit on Jones.. He might legit be fired by tomorrow... TOMORROW

UGA QB ain't worth a damn and they'd be up more if he was, that's just how bad UT has been. They played worse than the first half against us with the same crowd pattern and unis.. Somehow they are worse than us and our staff

Reactions: Good (2B) Dawg
I love how teams like UT are doing all the stuff we do even if a play works and them fumble to offset it like Florida... but against us, they are masters of their domain clutch heroes

Reactions: TennesseeGator
They always blow UT out in the first half, 4 years in a row maybe 5..Other years they blew the lead EVERY single one of those, but the players finally gave up and quit on Jones.. He might legit be fired by tomorrow... TOMORROW

UGA QB ain't worth a damn and they'd be up more if he was, that's just how bad UT has been. They played worse than the first half against us with the same crowd pattern and unis.. Somehow they are worse than us and our staff

You think Georgia will go back to their other QB soon?

If they wanna beat good teams they will, any QB could beat a bad UT team turning the ball over every time they get it.. Even we would have blown them out playing like this with at least 2-3 turnovers no one on the defense even really did anything to make them take place.. The East is just bad, UGA OL is still not good enough, I can see right through this against UT and MSU that can't stop decent teams anyway

Our game should be more competitive that all originally thought. But, I would not want to play UGa...my goodness

Our game should be more competitive that all originally thought. But, I would not want to play UGa...my goodness
Your team will probably not have to. Hell, if they get beat by WF, they might not even be bowl eligible.

Again, people are letting how bad UT is playing, as a bad football team think UGA is Bama.. Their QB and OL is why they will have trouble, when other teams don't just drop everything and fumble the ball or hand INT's right to them.. UT would lose to about anyone with how they've quit today, they are just as bad as they look right now and the team that almost lost to UMass... They only didn't lose to us by 3 scores because of a fumble and a tired depthless defense, they were right there about to get the same business against our bad coached team as well like this... It would have been 20-3 and another turnover coming to probably make it worse, but no one ever understands how that works in football games and turnovers and -14 turn arounds can not only keep you from blowing someone out, but almost losing instead because of it...

Your team will probably not have to. Hell, if they get beat by WF, they might not even be bowl eligible.
Let's face it. Neither of our teams are going to play for a NC or a Conference Championship. The next meaningful and competitive game either of us will play is when we play each other in the Bowl of the Tallest Midgets in November.

This is worse than when they quit on Dooley to assure his ass being sent home against UK's WR at QB

The CBS "game of the Week" the last two weekends combined scores have been 97-0... That's the bottom of the SEC East for you

Reactions: Gator Fever
Georgia m
Georgia has never stomped Florida in my time on earth
That year back in the 2000s when they were dancing in our end zone they put the smackdown on us that dag. Trust me I hate Georgia just as much as anybody else, we've owned Georgia for a long time but we got our teeth kicked in a couple times along the way. Georgia looks way better than us right now and they have 2 legit QB's.

Everyone looks better than Florida

UGA still just traded scores in that 07 game against our worst defense in school history and stil gave up 30.. Their closest to blowouts is that, ours are 4-6 TD stompings each time, something they have never done to UF while iv'e been breathing...

Auburn is waxing MSU much worse than they did, they must be Bama now too... Im not falling for it, I can see it on the field. UT and the teams uga has beaten are bad

Reactions: Spive-dog
Like I said, before I was alive.. The closest they've come to blowing them out is 1997

In other news, UK barely beats Eastern Michigan 24-20 and and LSU lost at home, at night, to Troy.

North Carolina got crushed by GT and GT couldn't even beat Tennessee. Every week there are surprises.

Everyone looks better than Florida

UGA still just traded scores in that 07 game against our worst defense in school history and stil gave up 30.. Their closest to blowouts is that, ours are 4-6 TD stompings each time, something they have never done to UF while iv'e been breathing...

Auburn is waxing MSU much worse than they did, they must be Bama now too... Im not falling for it, I can see it on the field. UT and the teams uga has beaten are bad
The season will tell how good Georgia is but they could be on the rise. They might be overrated too. We'll see

They are overrated because they are seen as Bama from the East 5 games in after 5 losses last year.. Even if they are the best in the East, they still can't compete to win the league. They will have at the very least 2 losses

They are overrated because they are seen as Bama from the East 5 games in after 5 losses last year.. Even if they are the best in the East, they still can't compete to win the league. They will have at the very least 2 losses
Who are the 2 losses?

Looking at Georgia's schedule, Auburn and possibly UF are the only teams left with a chance of beating them. I haven't watch them play a lot, but did see some of the Notre Dame, Miss. St. and UT games and they were impressive, especially on defense. Time will tell. I agree that the SEC sucks again and the West is not that much better. Bama is clearly the best, and after that Auburn and Texas A&M are probably the next best teams, but are they really that good?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
JfZTHZT.png

UGa's defense is elite. They look like some of our Ds from the 90s. Their O is very good. I could easily see them winning a Naty.

Reactions: Rbf38
<https://i.imgur.com/JfZTHZT.png>:
[Image of finger-ring "LIFE T CHAMPIONS", studded with tiny gem-like crystals.]
I've seen occasional preseason sarcasm on ITG, apparently targeting U.Tenn. for some kind of "life champions" campaign.

But Holy [manure]! Rings that mimic genuine championship-on-the-field rings!?

Aha! Reportedly technical artistry with Photoshop or functional equivalent (e.g.: GIMP), per the tennessean.com Web address below.

• <http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...tch-jones-championship-life-comment/94232740/> (Nashville Tennessean is the sole surviving daily in Vandy's home town).

• <http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sport...essee-wins-another-battle-loses-war/94143640/>: "John Adams: Tennessee wins another battle, loses war" (review of Jones' vs. McElwain's SEC records after UF won SEC East by upsetting LSU at Baton Rouge).

• <https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...tennessee-vanderbilt-final-score-results-2016>: "Butch Jones said Tennessee won 'the championship of life.' Then UT lost to Vandy[:] Tough day for the life champs.
[....] They also won’t win the informal state of Tennessee championship, after losing to Vanderbilt on the road, 45--34. [....] For the second time since 1923, Vanderbilt has beaten both Tennessee and Georgia in the same season. [....]"

UGa's defense is elite. They look like some of our Ds from the 90s. Their O is very good. I could easily see them winning a Naty.

Bama would give them hell up front with their OL and be in the QB's face all day long.. Auburn and UF front lines will give them trouble and show why

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT