ADVERTISEMENT

Gators Top Remaining Targets for 2020

Who is the Billy G you two keep referring to? Gonzales?

It was Billy Latsko's party. Numerous players were at that party. Latsko isn't responsible for what those grown dudes did.

Billy Latsko was a bad dude, but he wasn't bad enough to keep badazz Carlos Dunlap from drinking.

also, not sure what Billy Latsko would have been doing throwing a party when he was playing for the Chargers at the time.

didn't say Billy G was throwing a party. I'm saying Gonzales was aware of the situation and allowed Dunlap to get in a car.

also, not sure what Billy Latsko would have been doing throwing a party when he was playing for the Chargers at the time.

Boss, that's been over a decade ago. I guess I didn't follow the details, facts, and rumors of Billy Gonzalez's involvement. I also thought it was Billy Latsko's birthday. I was 100% wrong on that. Looked up Latsko's bio and his birthday is 2/16.

Gibbs finished his Official to GA Tech late yesterday (he came with his Guardian “Family”).

All reports coming out of the visit said it went really well, and he’s sticking with GA Tech.

However, he’s not making any “official” statements, and is planning on signing with the school of his choice on Wednesday, at his High School, at 12:30 PM.

Billy G is a great WR coach...Mullen runs that offense but has smart people around him. Some of these players make dumbass decisions....not pinning it on the coach unless they are out and involved with the players.

I was disappointed in the way today played out. Still no running back and can't believe we missed out on Avantae.
Like Casey at the Bat, Florida just kept swinging and missing on Wednesday until the very end. Although the Gators got some late redemption by snagging four-star defensive end
Princely Umanmielen
, this day did not deliver on the promise Gator fans had hoped it would. It started early when Alabama athlete
Dee Beckwith
chose Tennessee over the Gators. That was not a huge surprise, and neither was
Ashaad Clayton
sticking with his Colorado commitment after officially visiting Florida last month. However, around mid-day the tide had officially turned against the Gators when Rivals100 safety
Avantae Williams
, who had been considered a strong Florida lean coming into the day, announced he was signing with Miami. Dan Mullen’s staff would also fail to flip four-star
Jahmyr Gibbs
from Georgia Tech, and does not meet the need at running back in this 2020 class.

Tebow Time,

Agree, but at least so far, we don't seem to have wasted recruiting counters on non qualifiers.

Ole Miss does not have the academic standards UF has so Marc Brit & Leonard Manual may or may not happen; only time will tell.

Wish them the best & hope they make it to G'ville.

If not more transfers may happen.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
I was disappointed in the way today played out. Still no running back and can't believe we missed out on Avantae.
Like Casey at the Bat, Florida just kept swinging and missing on Wednesday until the very end. Although the Gators got some late redemption by snagging four-star defensive end
Princely Umanmielen
, this day did not deliver on the promise Gator fans had hoped it would. It started early when Alabama athlete
Dee Beckwith
chose Tennessee over the Gators. That was not a huge surprise, and neither was
Ashaad Clayton
sticking with his Colorado commitment after officially visiting Florida last month. However, around mid-day the tide had officially turned against the Gators when Rivals100 safety
Avantae Williams
, who had been considered a strong Florida lean coming into the day, announced he was signing with Miami. Dan Mullen’s staff would also fail to flip four-star
Jahmyr Gibbs
from Georgia Tech, and does not meet the need at running back in this 2020 class.
Williams is a big miss no doubt. The others not so much. We are fine at running back. It would have been nice, but there is plenty of depth

Williams might have said no because of his projected playing time for 2020.
UF is returning 4 Sr's at safety.
UF is already bringing in 6 other quality DB's in the 2020 recruit class. o_O

I'd liked to have added him, but getting those 2 WR's was a much bigger deal.
That will cover this WR class, just in case they don't later get Britt and/or Manuel.
~ Plus I'm not sure that I'd trade the Prince for him, if the choice were mine.... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT