ADVERTISEMENT

Gators Basketball

How many layups and missed free throws were there? This would have been a rout if that been different. Still have them credit for nutting up in the second half.

Reactions: gatordad3
How many layups and missed free throws were there? This would have been a rout if that been different. Still have them credit for nutting up in the second half.
If you're thinking of UF missing layups, our guys were getting fouled underneath in the first half with the refs turning blind eyes.

I don't like our chances against Bama, but I doubt they'll play zone, as Bama coach Nate Oats mentioned during a halftime interview.

If you're thinking of UF missing layups, our guys were getting fouled underneath in the first half with the refs turning blind eyes.

I don't like our chances against Bama, but I doubt they'll play zone, as Bama coach Nate Oats mentioned during a halftime interview.
The Gators play a lot better when they are pushing the ball up the court, the zone is their nemesis. The bigs need to learn how to take an open jumper from 8 feet in. That fixes that problem. Gators should have beaten Bama on the road, they blew that game. They blew them out in the Odome. I like our chances.

We almost let that one slip away. The missed free throws were getting comical. But we gutted out a much needed win as we get ourselves ready for the real tourney. Surprised Aberdeen didn't play last night, we needed him to help keep some legs fresh.

For those of us that watched it live, unlike Insta who was asleep by 8:30PM, we witnessed history for the first time ever as Thomas Haugh was called for goaltending as he never touched the ball. Golden should have shoved his Air Jordan's up the refs ass for that call.
As for Zyon Pullin's 5th foul, that flop on the Dwag player was worse than most of Lebron's flops.

Reactions: PacoGator19
For those of us that watched it live, unlike Insta who was asleep by 8:30PM, we witnessed history for the first time ever as Thomas Haugh was called for goaltending as he never touched the ball. Golden should have shoved his Air Jordan's up the refs ass for that call.
As for Zyon Pullin's 5th foul, that flop on the Dwag player was worse than most of Lebron's flops.
Officiating was awful in spurts last night. There were some bad calls and missed calls both ways. But yes, the goal tending call was odd.

Officiating was awful in spurts last night. There were some bad calls and missed calls both ways. But yes, the goal tending call was odd.
Another nervous moment was the time Condon scored during an And 1 bucket then briefly jawed off at the Dwag player who fouled him. That would have been his 2nd tech foul of the season but Insta's boy Mike White ended up with a technical. Or did White got hit with a T on a later possession?

Miss State looks like a scary team as they b1tch slapped Tinercee and Paco's boy, Regular Season Rick. Fuchs the Vols!
Miss State also had a chance to beat UF in Gainesville earlier in the season.

Gators looking good. Don't take the foot off the gas, keep pouring it on. They struggled in the first 10 minutes of the first half but kept coming. That's when they play their best. The half court game is not our friend.

:p Let's hope you are as tarded as Kal and MDFer. 😁

• Haha
Great win tonight. Not sure anymore SEC wins matter before the Big Dance. Even with a tournament title they won't seed us higher than 5. It would be nice to beat the shit out of A&M by 50 though. 😁

Another nervous moment was the time Condon scored during an And 1 bucket then briefly jawed off at the Dwag player who fouled him. That would have been his 2nd tech foul of the season but Insta's boy Mike White ended up with a technical. Or did White got hit with a T on a later possession?
SEC officials are just HORRIBLE and it's not just against the Gators. They flat out suck. I saw a foul called against Bama tonight and it was a complete joke, it was when Clayton tripped over his own feet. He's a great player, fearless, but sometimes he's just completely reckless.

SEC officials are just HORRIBLE and it's not just against the Gators. They flat out suck. I saw a foul called against Bama tonight and it was a complete joke, it was when Clayton tripped over his own feet. He's a great player, fearless, but sometimes he's just completely reckless.
He's good for 1 or 2 mistakes per game but no frickin way I'd trade Clayton Jr for any other shooting guard. Oh, and Fuchs that ref for that phantom foul against Clayton Jr. Our guys were over 7 team fouls with just under 10 minutes left in the 2nd half.

He's good for 1 or 2 mistakes per game but no frickin way I'd trade Clayton Jr for any other shooting guard. Oh, and Fuchs that ref for that phantom foul against Clayton Jr. Our guys were over 7 team fouls with just under 10 minutes left in the 2nd half.
Well these refs suck balls. It's a disgrace. The officiating during the UF/Jortia game was absolutely abysmal. :mad:

I agree. I’ll take Pullin and Clayton over any other guards out there including Sears and Roebuck.

I see Aberdeen is eating all of Kugel's minutes.
He played a GREAT game! I don't think we win without his performance today. This game really wasn't a must have, could have used an extra day of rest. But Buzz's Thugs went down, loved it! :cool: I hope they are the last 4 out. 😂

Oh.........and Marty Smith is still a weirdo cuck. 😁

Aberdeen was lights out today. I've always loved his defensive effort, but today his 20 points were a must. Kugel did not play a single minute I don't think? Not sure I ever saw him out there. Down 18 and to fight through and win was outstanding. Great experience for these guys heading into the tourney that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT