ADVERTISEMENT

Gators Basketball

1a2ec209-a182-409e-84da-20f222539d57_text.gif

Nate Oats is actually pulling off a pretty good coaching job this year. He has nowhere near last year’s talent but this group is much more team oriented.

Nate Oats is actually pulling off a pretty good coaching job this year. He has nowhere near last year’s talent but this group is much more team oriented.
With the pOSU having a coaching vacancy, I doubt Bama's douche Wimp Sanderson wannabe will remain as the Tides coach.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Four games we let slip away: Kentucky at home SCAR, TAMU and Bama last week. This team is talented and can beat anyone. I’m not too upset with a five or six seed in the SEC tourney. I like watching them play.

Reactions: gatordad3
Four games we let slip away: Kentucky at home SCAR, TAMU and Bama last week. This team is talented and can beat anyone. I’m not too upset with a five or six seed in the SEC tourney. I like watching them play.
Still trying to figure out how we got our asses kicked by Ole Piss. For the past month, they've played their way out of the tourney, and it looks as if Chris Beard could also be a candidate at pOSU with Oats.

Still trying to figure out how we got our asses kicked by Ole Piss. For the past month, they've played their way out of the tourney, and it looks as if Chris Beard could also be a candidate at pOSU with Oats.
That was early in conference play and we were still trying to figure out the whole play on the road deal. Ole Miss peaked early and were playing really well at the time.

Tough to win on the road against a good coach like Beard. Ole Miss kind of manhandled us. Would be interesting to see the game played now.

We have evidently found our groove since then.

We like to shoot in rhythm when game is going fast. Standing there wide open with time to shoot seems to hurt our guys.
Eesh. They are sleepwalking today. Letting Vandy hang around. Sometimes just standing there and giving them layups.

Just 72 hours ago we were riding extremely high with this team. Those last several seconds were in total meltdown mode. Cheating refs or not.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
That was abject failure. That was shades of Mike White days. Not that it was coaching fault this time. Clayton played his worst game of the year. :rolleyes: Another game pissed away.

Just 72 hours ago we were riding extremely high with this team. Those last several seconds were in total meltdown mode. Cheating refs or not.
I literally saw Clayton just standing still on defense and letting people drive right past him. Not sure I've seen anything like that before. Then he kicks the ball out of bounds.

Mizzou finishes the season with a perfect SEC record. 0-18. :oops: I'm just glad it wasn't our road game there today to break their "win streak". With the intensity we played today, it would have happened. :mad:

They played great the first 15 minutes of the game. That's coaching, had them prepared and in the right mind. After that, it was pure lackadaisical, lazy AF, we got this, they are bums attitude. There are no easy outs on the road. If they play like this going forward, they will get bounced the first SEC tournament game and the first game in the NCAA playoffs as well.

Several times we had guys standing watching while vandy drove to the basket. Was Clayton in foul trouble? He's usually tough on D, but today he was standing around.

What's the single game record for missed bunnies? Whatever it is we might break it tonight. I've never seen so many misses from point blank range.

• Angry
Prior to Clayton getting fouled, Condon was fouled twice, then Pullin was seriously hammered underneath the basket yet no calls. This is total BS.

• Angry
Mike White has gone full Hack-A-Shaq on Samuel. It's worked for the most part. Time for some players to start fouling out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT