ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Volleyball

Hutchzone

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2003
I have completely stopped reading or commenting on anything this site that has to do with football. I just don't need that kind of negativity in my life. I will continue to go to games and cheer for our players and coaches and let the powers that be make the decisions. HOWEVER, I will post about other Gator sports because we still have one of the top 5 athletic departments in the country.

HUGE news for the volleyball team this weekend. ALEXIS STUCKY IS BACK!!!! If you don't know her, she is the best setter in the country and maybe the top athlete on our campus. When she went down last year we were undefeated (with several top 10 wins) and leading #1 ranked Wisconsin 2 sets to 0. Understandably, the team was never the same after that. Well, she's back baby! She is still working her way back into form but she made several sets yesterday that very few other setters can make. Her precision location and decision making are unrivaled. Many expect her to eventually be the Olympic setter if she fully recovers. No one on the planet is happier with her return than star RS hitter Kennedy Martin. Martin is a great player but Stucky's setting takes her to another level.

When you also include the addition of stud freshmen middles Alec Rothe and Jaela Auguste and transfer OH Isabel Martin (candidate for national player of the year), the future is bright! I'm so excited to see this team develop as they gain chemistry now that Stucky is back!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.