ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Thread Week 5: Gators vs Cowbells (and more)

One play. No bailouts please.
I guess blitz again. Single coverage but nervous QB. Still would rather not. I would rush four.

Nice moments with Mullen and the Moo kids. He did mention they were not five stars. Really a dominating effort.

Franks and Mullen haters what do you have to say now? Find some way to discredit this win please. Go ahead and do it.

First game I watched and said you know Franks actually did a real good job (not just basing it off who he was) and it being a legit opponent. Mullen was also smart with that perimeter attack.

Who knows maybe the East is still up for grabs...

Lol you're such a dick that THAT is your response.

God you suck.

We just beat a super amped up Starkville group on the road and beat them and here you ar being like "yeah I guess that's pretty neat."

Good win. The players did well but I have to say our guys out coached them. We haven’t had that happen in a while. Florida won with lesser talent.

I don’t care what anybody says but Franks is a gazillion times better than last year and he still has a long ways to go but the massive improvement has been recognized. Mullen is a QB whisperer.

Been obvious since game one. And we had multiple false starts putting us behind schedule, drops, etc. and in the 4th he was the guy on the sideline motivating both offense and defense. People can shut the **** up about Franks now.

Been obvious since game one. And we had multiple false starts putting us behind schedule, drops, etc. and in the 4th he was the guy on the sideline motivating both offense and defense. People can shut the **** up about Franks now.

That's a good point, most of the mental errors/penalties you can chalk up to those damn cowbells. On a neutral field Florida probably wins by 14-17 points.

Franks is playing with more & more poise and he made some spot on throws in crucial situations. I thought Miss. St. was dumb the 2nd half getting away from their running game, especially the option with the QB running more. But the defense played great and the young secondary really came through. This was an absolutely GREAT win, especially in that atmosphere against that team with the talent they have up front. Significant improvement in this team from the beginning of the year. Impressive coaching job.

Reactions: sadgator and oozie7
Super effort gators!! This team has really improved. Our players are finally getting capable coaching. Good job coach Mullen.

Reactions: sadgator
So encouraging to FINALLY have a team that improves week to week, and where you can tell the players actually get coached and developed. Entirely new culture now.

Lol you're such a dick that THAT is your response.

God you suck.

We just beat a super amped up Starkville group on the road and beat them and here you ar being like "yeah I guess that's pretty neat."

Didn’t he list this as like the second hardest game on the schedule behind UGa? And now wants to act like its no big deal.

Fever- Mullen is going NOWHERE!!! My guess is the UAA is ecstatic with what they see

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT