ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Thread Week 5: Gators vs Cowbells (and more)

I am not the kind who chews my nails but CDM going for it on 4th and 1 and not taking the points had me knawing my finger nails off. Oh my it played out perfectly. Killed a lot of time on the clock.

That safety blitz. Oh my!

Ballsy and gutsy play call by Grantham. It was the right call as well and good thing it worked out. A lot of coaches would chicken out and not make that aggressive of a play call but it absolutely was a “money” call.
He knew Fitz could not handle the pressure of completing a long pass with pressure.

He knew Fitz could not handle the pressure of completing a long pass with pressure.
Yep and he made that call knowing we have an inexperienced secondary. He will earn a lot of respect from the players because that will show how confident he is in them and defensive players love to attack like that.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
And we didn't have Trey Dean for basically the entire game.

Man if this secondahvwas heslthybahd deep. I fear it's going to bite us next weekend with all our problems but if we win? Pretty crazy start to a season.

If THEY lose, then THEY SUCK.

But if WE win, then WE will look great... :cool:

So typical of a village-idiot... :rolleyes:

Who are you even talking to?

It's not talking to, it laughing at you twit. But in answer...
Why, the same village idiot stalker that likes to follow me around posting his BS, of course. Why, don't you like it? o_O

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

It's not talking to, it laughing at you twit. But in answer...
Why, the same village idiot stalker that likes to follow me around posting his BS, of course. Why, don't you like it? o_O

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

The you obviously can't read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT