ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Thread Week 5: Gators vs Cowbells (and more)

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
Season (maybe even program) changing game for us tonight. Tough atmosphere in a place that wants to beat us, and especially Mullen more than anything else.

Hopefully we pull this out. It would be pretty huge for Mullen and the direction of this program.

Also, in other news, 7 minutes into the game, Alabama is up 21-0.

Absurd.

A&M up 17-7 over Arkie at halftime. Seems like the Chad Morris era isn't off to a very hot start. Buyers' remorse among Hawg fans already?

A&M up 17-7 over Arkie at halftime. Seems like the Chad Morris era isn't off to a very hot start. Buyers' remorse among Hawg fans already?

Nah, Arkansas screwed up hard when they hired Bielema.

Petrino had set up a great offense there and then for whatever reason, they went with a guy who wanted to turn Arkansas into a damned 80s Big10 team, and didn't even do it well.

Chad Morris is a great offensive mind, but he's got some work to do with that program.

Bama's 3rd string QB just threw a 95-yard TD pass. Jones is the one that should be transferring, that kid could be a stud in the right offense with a good QB coach to develop him.

Bama's 3rd string QB just threw a 95-yard TD pass. Jones is the one that should be transferring, that kid could be a stud in the right offense with a good QB coach to develop him.

Yep Hurts was naive staying there imo and wasting a year of eligibility

Last edited:
Tennessee is terrible. They can’t do anything right. That program is a complete dumpster fire.

How do you have 3 illegal formations on 2 punts? Weird.

I'm not sure what Porkchop is doing there.

He'll end up the head coach at his Alma mater Plainview High in a few years. They got demolished by Fyffe last night like 55-7. They'll probably pay him something crazy like $55,000 a year to coach there and follow in his daddy's footsteps.

Pruitt has no business being a head coach but I guess if your UT and you’ve been turned down by 6-7 other coaches what ya going to do. Pruitt will be the next UT coach to get fired in a few years.

On another note Taggart and FSU are horrendous as well. Lville sucks and FSU is losing by 14 points at half.

Cheaterssee is headed toward a complete collapse. He keeps giving the players hell, and he keeps challenging them to play with pride. They've gotten soft under Butch, and eventually they will say to hell with this, and fold.

If they keep this one relatively close and play tough and Pruitt STILL jumps them after the game, they may quit on him. Tough situation as the players need a kick in the pants, but I don't think Pruitt has the experience to know how to manage this or any team.

fulmer about ready to make a call.

Cheaterssee is headed toward a complete collapse. He keeps giving the players hell, and he keeps challenging them to play with pride. They've gotten soft under Butch, and eventually they will say to hell with this, and fold.

If they keep this one relatively close and play tough and Pruitt STILL jumps them after the game, they may quit on him. Tough situation as the players need a kick in the pants, but I don't think Pruitt has the experience to know how to manage this or any team.

fulmer about ready to make a call.
Fulmer will be the next coach in about 2 years. LOL
In fact UT is worse this year than last year.

Pruitt has no business being a head coach but I guess if your UT and you’ve been turned down by 6-7 other coaches what ya going to do. Pruitt will be the next UT coach to get fired in a few years.

Worth remembering that Currie had Mike Leach ready to take the job, and fulmer sabotaged him so he could take over as AD and put a puppet coach in charge that he felt he could control.

I don't think he can control Pruitt, so this will be goooooood.

Fulmer will be the next coach in about 2 years. LOL

I don't think it will take that long. Pruitt will keep jumping the players, they will keep bitching, fulmer will be in the shadows gossiping to the boosters about "we never had these problems when I was here....players loved me"

Only thing that remains to be seen is if Pruitt decks fulmer when he fires him.

Worth remembering that Currie had Mike Leach ready to take the job, and fulmer sabotaged him so he could take over as AD and put a puppet coach in charge that he felt he could control.

I don't think he can control Pruitt, so this will be goooooood.
Agreed. You thought UT was a dumpster fire before. Wait until now because things are going to get even worse for them.

Good luck boys.... Fsu gunna go down and go down hard...hope you guys pull it out

24-12 Georgia with 11 mins left. Fromm looks all-world.....until he's under pressure, then he looks severely limited. You can almost see Kirby slapping the handcuffs on him in situations like this.

Where is David Reese? We will lose without him. He’s the only LBer that can tackle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT