ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Thread Week 5: Gators vs Cowbells (and more)

We are soft

Also, stop talking about yourself.

You are literally the worst.

Everyone knows you're loving it right now. You're a joke.

"Hey, I'm Fever, and I hate Dan Mullen so much I hope Florida loses so that I look like a genius."

Ignore all the improvements we've made and also ignore nonsense calls. Man it must be fun to be you. Acknowledge what you like and ignore anything that goes against your stupid narrative.

Reactions: fsu939913
We are so soft we stopped them in the red zone and held them to a field goal.

God Mullen sucks.

Fire him now.

I'm sure Scott Frost wants a new job right about now.

In other news, Georgia has looked pedestrian all day against a UT team that continues to shoot themeselves in the foot.

UGA has some weaknesses. 24-12 late in the 4th.

Reactions: ih8f$u
Wonder how Franks will somehow be blamed for that first drive. Two false drops and a drop by Scarlett with linemen and space in front of him for a big gain.

Wonder how Franks will somehow be blamed for that first drive. Two false drops and a drop by Scarlett with linemen and space in front of him for a big gain.
Cowbells.

Nice pass there on 2nd and 11 to get it very close to the line.

Yep. Like the gameplan so far. Attacking the perimeter quickly. Gotta stop moving early upfront though.

Those cowbells are so overpowering that they are hurting my ears from the damned tv. I can't imagine what it sounds like in the stadium with all those salty rednecks.

"Damn Mullen brought us 9 years of success that we've never seen before! Let's hate him and for no reason because we're from the worst state in the union!"

Yep. Like the gameplan so far. Attacking the perimeter quickly. Gotta stop moving early upfront though.

Weird how Fever disappears when we aren't ****ing ourselves.

I'm sure he'll be back as soon something goes wrong to call this team "soft" and blame Franks and Mullen.

Stupid f&$king inbreeds don’t give a shit about the cowbell rule. Every team that faces this MSU team down the road should bring air horns.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
I just dont know what Franks is looking at sometimes... Gators have improved in every facet of the game

Nonsense talk about poor time managment.

I get the point but it's not like there was 2 minutes left. There was under a minute, what were we going to do? Grow 2-3 Hail Marys?

Franks had a solid 1st half and our receivers made some tough catches. The O-line has 4 false starts and a holding penalty and are getting pushed around by Miss. State's D-front. But the good guys are hanging in there and have a chance.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Close. Moo waiting on a turnover kr the like to get geeked up. Avoid that and Gators win the second half and the game. Franks...be smart.

There you go with the interception, They are an excitable bunch. Rednecks and insecure kids who need the boost. Cannot have it.

Agree. He has been fine. Still want HIM to be smart and for the team to avoid another to.

Not directed at Franks directed at the clock. Getting that first down meant two more minutes even if you then kick the FG

Moo needs a TD either way but now Gators game to lose. Get a turnover kids. End this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT