ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - UF vs Michigan

Why does Thompson play? The guy sucks in every way. Can't run or block. Put in one of the damn freshmen already.

Reactions: seffnergator
As I said all along, tough to start your firat game v Don Brown

What are y'all talking about? He's thrown like 3 balls lol. Blame the coaches taking the air out of the ball running against a front we can't run against. Then Thompson misses a block on 3rd down and he wisely bails the pocket and tries Ron make a play with his legs. Would y'all rather him throw the ball into coverage? Try not to let the bias show please.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
What are y'all talking about? He's thrown like 3 balls lol. Blame the coaches taking the air out of the ball running against a front we can't run against. Then Thompson misses a block on 3rd down and he wisely bails the pocket and tries Ron make a play with his legs. Would y'all rather him throw the ball into coverage? Try not to let the bias show please.

Franks had plenty of time. I like not turning it over but he is too gun shy to release the ball.

Coaching. Unless the front 4 gets home they'll never get to the QB because Shannon refuses to rush more than that. And then trying to play zone with two freshmen in the secondary...why? Zone is much harder to play and requires more communication. Put them in man and they don't have to worry about anything but covering the man in front of them. But Shannon is so great though.

Franks had plenty of time. I like not turning it over but he is too gun shy to release the ball.

No he didn't. Y'all see what y'all wanna see. Bush was in the backfield damn near right after the snap with the big clumsy oaf Thompson missing a block.

Still trying to throw horizontal crap instead of going down the field. Pathetic offensive coaching as per usual. And then we roll a right handed QB to the left and thank god Franks bailed out that garbage call.

Get Franks out of there

And all you good boyz were calling for Franks to be in there!!! Not saying you in particular but a lot of you boyz were....Again Coach Mac and his genius QBs and he wants to use 2-3 throughout the year. If you guys don't see a problem with this then I don't know what to say. Mac starts a freshman QB over two others who has experience shows me Mac is dumber than dumber 3...

Every time they run head first into Michigan's front it's a wasted down. Idiots.

The Michigan tiny cocks are playing harder.
Much is based on their odd insecurities, hence the bully tactics, including the targeting non call, but if little dick syndrome works they should do it.

Buck up. Make tackles. Get off the field. Wag your bigger dicks.

Still trying to throw horizontal crap instead of going down the field. Pathetic offensive coaching as per usual. And then we roll a right handed QB to the left and thank god Franks bailed out that garbage call.

Why are they rolling him left?

How are you people really thinking the QB is the issue right now? Holy shit. Our oline is getting its ass kicked again. We have zero running game. We've been in 2nd and 3rd and long all game with the same atrocious playcalling we've become used to but let's blame the QB and call for the transfer who can't win a job anywhere. Makes sense.

Last play. Michigan had a cb, dt, lb, and a safety. Four defenders. Florida had a guard tackle and a wr and the rb w the ball. That is an advantage of 4 to 3 where the ball was run in the defenses favor. Offensive coaching. A junior high coach knows better.

And all you good boyz were calling for Franks to be in there!!! Not saying you in particular but a lot of you boyz were....Again Coach Mac and his genius QBs and he wants to use 2-3 throughout the year. If you guys don't see a problem with this then I don't know what to say. Mac starts a freshman QB over two others who has experience shows me Mac is dumber than dumber 3...

Macs a QB guru, didn't you get the memo?

How are you people really thinking the QB is the issue right now? Holy shit. Our oline is getting its ass kicked again. We have zero running game. We've been in 2nd and 3rd and long all game with the same atrocious playcalling we've become used to but let's blame the QB and call for the garbage transfer who can't win a job anywhere. Makes sense.

Our right side is really getting killed.

How are you people really thinking the QB is the issue right now? Holy shit. Our oline is getting its ass kicked again. We have zero running game. We've been in 2nd and 3rd and long all game with the same atrocious playcalling we've become used to but let's blame the QB and call for the transfer who can't win a job anywhere. Makes sense.

It is coaching. This is just a tall task for a first time starter. And we knew comingin we weren't running the ball

Why are they rolling him left?

Because they're retarded? And then idiots will blame the QB. This is the 5th QB that has played under this staff, they've all sucked. Maybe people will start to realize what the real problem is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT