ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - UF vs Michigan

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Hoping everything clicks today. I get the feeling the team will play loose but its going to be a really tough hard fought game with Michigan having a real stout front seven and how they like to run power so much.

Are we going to be able to establish a decent running game? Are we going to be able to mostly limit Michigan's running game for 4 quarters?

Will Franks shine against that blitz crazy defense or will the stage prove to be too big for him in his first start?

0114_large-jpg.6975

This seems so long ago. Hopefully this is the year we get the offense back on track also.

0114_large-jpg.6975

This seems so long ago. Hopefully this is the year we get the offense back on track also.

Heres to hoping Franks can pump some life back into the Gators O and start this thing moving in the right direction for the first time in almost a decade

Reactions: gatorRAD
Hoping everything clicks today. I get the feeling the team will play loose but its going to be a really tough hard fought game with Michigan having a real stout front seven and how they like to run power so much.

Are we going to be able to establish a decent running game? Are we going to be able to mostly limit Michigan's running game for 4 quarters?

Will Franks shine against that blitz crazy defense or will the stage prove to be too big for him in his first start?

Im excited to see what Franks can do

Good luck guys. I honestly hope the Gators play well and down those hobos from Michigan. Nothing would make me happier than Michigan losing to florida teams twice in a row.Good luck this season except against fsu...

I want a sustained running game.

Coach Mac says the Oline is ready to go...let's see it.

Pathetic. Two 3rd and longs given up and now a 4th down. So undisciplined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT