ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Thread against...who? Oh that is right. It is against the Owls

He should have thrown the ball out of bounds but who cares honestly? FAU had two men in our backfield on a 3-man rush, I'm much more concerned about that then a brainfart outside the pocket.

He should have thrown the ball out of bounds but who cares honestly? FAU had two men in our backfield on a 3-man rush, I'm much more concerned about that then a brainfart outside the pocket.
The Owl offense is tearing up our defense.

Lose #90 out best DL and you say lol. How about I hope he's ok? Or holy shit. Not a little high school lol.

Our OL is remarkably consistent. They can't run or pass blocks against good teams or bad teams

How hard is it to check off when you see blitzes coming? Oh yea, thats because he can barely get it snapped in time period

We give up more fake plays than any team in the nation, MJ look that stat up because im sure we have to be the worst.

an unneccessary driskel sack on 3rd down.... heard that before?

Thats just part of our payback right there little drisk

Nearly choked when they called him Jeff by accident.

Maybe Treon can do something on this drive. I don't like these kind of teams (especially in state) hanging around too long.

Don't understand the Driskel hate. Kid did his best, stuck to his commitment, never got in trouble, represented the Gators well. If he had ended up playing for Urban, he might not have been an AA, but i'm confident he'd be much better than what we saw at UF. He was doomed with Muschamp pulling the strings. Hats off to him for sticking it out as long as he did.

Reactions: keyzer soze
Don't understand the Driskel hate. Kid did his best, stuck to his commitment, never got in trouble, represented the Gators well. If he had ended up playing for Urban, he might not have been an AA, but i'm confident he'd be much better than what we saw at UF. He was doomed with Muschamp pulling the strings. Hats off to him for sticking it out as long as he did.

That's nice and all, but after four years of watching him pretend to be a QB, I would be just fine not hearing that name again.

Reactions: EvilWayz
I know they're young but this oline is just not good. They should be better at this point in the season than they are. Forget pass blocking, because that takes a while, but we can't even move FAU's dline in the run game. That second down run was just embarrassing. Before Taylor got the handoff he was hit by two guys. And there were more coming behind him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT