ADVERTISEMENT

Gab up 735%

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
They have been down for maintenance for quite some time today. More growth than they could handle.

“Our traffic is up 753% in the past 24 hours. Tens of millions of visits,” Gab said in a social media statement, responding to a user who said he wasn’t able to make an account.
“Please be patient, we aren’t going anywhere. Spinning up 10 new servers tonight. This takes time,” Gab added.
The company also reported over 500,000 new users on Saturday.

The company has also noted that it was removed from Apple and Google stores years ago and doesn’t rely on a third-party cloud hosting provider, such as Amazon.

“Over the past four years we have been banned from multiple cloud hosting providers and were told that if we didn’t like it we should ‘build our own.’ So, that’s exactly what we did,” CEO Andrew Torba wrote in a blog post last year.
“Gab isn’t just building an alternative social network. We’re building an alternative internet. From hosting infrastructure to web browsing and more: Gab is the market leader when it comes to defending free speech against Silicon Valley tyranny online.”...

Gab is pushing for people to use its platform, noting that Trump is already on there. The president is not yet on Parler. ...

In a new statement on Saturday, Torba said:

“If your business is built on the backs of Silicon Valley tyrants (Apple, Google, et al) they can and will attempt to destroy you if and when you become a threat to their interests. They did this to Gab. Then Fortnite. Now Parler.
“Terrible content of all kinds is available on Twitter and Facebook. Everyone on the planet knows this fact. Yet both companies are on both App Stores. Apple banning Parler is not the neutral implementation of some objective standard, but rather a cynical, politically motivated gesture and evidence of Silicon Valley elites’ disdain for ordinary Americans. The solution, as always, is not government. It is to build your own. People mock this meme, but Gab lives it. While others whine, we build,” he added

Parler is The Future, and it Starts with Donald Trump

"Twitter and other social media platforms such as Facebook and Google have long been in the business of censoring opinions they don’t like. These aren’t necessarily “dangerous” opinions as they claim, but rather opinions that are generally deeply opposed to the progressive orthodoxy of Silicon Valley.

Right-wing provocateurs such as Roger Stone, Carl Benjamin, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Laura Loomer were the first major figures to be banned entirely from Twitter, where they each had hundreds of thousands of followers. Despite this censorship, the majority of Trump supporters remained active on the platform in order to keep themselves within the wider conversation.

However, Twitter’s decision to ban Donald Trump, the sitting U.S. president, on Friday evening represents a radical new step by the company that should alarm anyone interested in preserving freedom of speech. The move was clearly political, despite the company’s disputable claim that Trump was inciting violence. Since before Trump’s election, Twitter has been a political machine, with many of their employees being openly progressive activists.

Led by its somewhat uncharismatic founder and CEO Jack Dorsey, the company has suspended countless right-wing activists who had built a following of millions of people, effectively removing their voices from the public debate. Meanwhile, figures involved in egregious human rights abuses such as Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro or the Iranian Ayatollah Khamenei remain free to use the platform as they wish."

Reactions: blubo and jfegaly
I’m all for free enterprise, but if Gab and the others don’t have some control over their content, they won’t be around very long. Especially if 230 gets overturned. Lawyers will bleed them to death.

I’m all for free enterprise, but if Gab and the others don’t have some control over their content, they won’t be around very long. Especially if 230 gets overturned. Lawyers will bleed them to death.
Lol. Some control over content? Like free speech? Man U liberals really hate opposing views and look to shut down what isn’t in line with ur agenda. Lol. 230 should get overturned and ppl should be able to go after fb, Twitter, and others who wish to control ppl.

Lol. Some control over content? Like free speech? Man U liberals really hate opposing views and look to shut down what isn’t in line with ur agenda. Lol. 230 should get overturned and ppl should be able to go after fb, Twitter, and others who wish to control ppl.
You don’t understand the first amendment, do you?

Have you ever seen this sign?

“We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who enters our premise.”

You don’t understand the first amendment, do you?

Have you ever seen this sign?

“We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who enters our premise.”
Please explain it to me wise one who can’t support his own bull!
Do u understand that ur right to refusal comes with guidelines? Lol. Dig a little deeper one who isn’t too wise. Lol

Reactions: jfegaly
Please explain it to me wise one who can’t support his own bull!
Do u understand that ur right to refusal comes with guidelines? Lol. Dig a little deeper one who isn’t too wise. Lol
Yep, you can’t discriminate based on race, color or creed. Nothing about giving any idiot the right to spout hate or incite violence on their website. See Rivals forum rules if you are unclear about this.

Yep, you can’t discriminate based on race, color or creed. Nothing about giving any idiot the right to spout hate or incite violence on their website. See Rivals forum rules if you are unclear about this.
When u discriminate based on a political agenda which the left is currently doing that isn’t acceptable. Trump hasn’t spouted hate but we have plenty of examples of the left doing it along with the media and yet nothing happens. Can u follow that? I know ur a little slow so I want to make sure I’m being sympathetic to ur condition.
Do u see rivals forum rules discriminate on political views? Didn’t think so. Try again

When u discriminate based on a political agenda which the left is currently doing that isn’t acceptable. Trump hasn’t spouted hate but we have plenty of examples of the left doing it along with the media and yet nothing happens. Can u follow that? I know ur a little slow so I want to make sure I’m being sympathetic to ur condition.
Do u see rivals forum rules discriminate on political views? Didn’t think so. Try again
Of course you can discriminate based on political ideology. But that’s not what is being done here.

Trump incited a riot with his lies about election fraud. That’s why he’s being banned not only by social media but by many other businesses. Evening the PGA tour, who is as conservative as it gets, has banned him. He’s a cancer at this point.

Of course you can discriminate based on political ideology. But that’s not what is being done here.

Trump incited a riot with his lies about election fraud. That’s why he’s being banned not only by social media but by many other businesses. Evening the PGA tour, who is as conservative as it gets, has banned him. He’s a cancer at this point.
The election was stolen and I did not need DJT to tell me that. I said it after Pa and Ga flipped. Biz are under pressure from the left to do this to Trump and some do it out of fear.

Actually u can’t and that is what is being done. Helps when u remove snowflake glasses and see the left has been doing exactly what they are accusing the right of. Trump has always called for peaceful protest n support. The left.... nope. He’s being banned cause his supporters are tired of the left and how they have stolen the election and nothing has been done considering the overwhelming evidence. I can’t wait till this comes back on u. We all know the left will eat it’s own. It’s been proven already. Fall in line or get attacked. Lol

The election was stolen and I did not need DJT to tell me that. I said it after Pa and Ga flipped. Biz are under pressure from the left to do this to Trump and some do it out of fear.
Fortunately it is not you that determines whether elections are valid or not.

You just exposed yourself. You took a preconceived notion of voter fraud , and now just look for signs that confirm that bias. You are not an election official, you weren’t there or even understand the checks and balances that go into certifying election results. You just look for little snippets or anecdotal stories and then blow those things up into full fledged fraud.

I understand. it’s difficult for many to accept that your hero lost fair and square. Eventually you’ll move on. Time heals all wounds.

Actually u can’t and that is what is being done. Helps when u remove snowflake glasses and see the left has been doing exactly what they are accusing the right of. Trump has always called for peaceful protest n support. The left.... nope. He’s being banned cause his supporters are tired of the left and how they have stolen the election and nothing has been done considering the overwhelming evidence. I can’t wait till this comes back on u. We all know the left will eat it’s own. It’s been proven already. Fall in line or get attacked. Lol
The election wasn’t stolen.

You just exposed yourself. You took a preconceived notion of voter fraud , and now just look for signs that confirm that bias. You are not an election official, you weren’t there or even understand the checks and balances that go into certifying election results. You just look for little snippets or anecdotal stories and then blow those things up into full fledged fraud.

I understand. it’s difficult for many to accept that your hero lost fair and square. Eventually you’ll move on. Time heals all wounds.
Plenty of evidence proves ur snowflake glasses views wrong. Lol
Can’t help the judges are corrupted and won’t hear the cases.
we understand the checks and balances. We also understand midnight 100% runaway votes for Biden are mathematical improbable but the left wants us to believe it happened. Lol

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
The election wasn’t stolen.
Yes it was. U have been educated many times on how and with evidence. It’s just u like the tickle in ur 6 so u refuse to see it. It’s ok. U will get what’s coming to u. All the left will. Just look at Cubs n Venezuela. Man, when u get rid of history u will repeat it. Left never learn.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

then you agree. Kamalas impeachment should begin day 1

I rarely take the fraud angle and thought it was a mistake to focus so much on that. Pa and Ga flipping was done via fraud but the election itself was unconstitutional. I knew about Pa.'s unconstitutional scheme before they even voted. A lawsuit was filed against them before it was held and SCOTUS voted 4-4 not to hear it. It is why Alito told them to hold onto the votes.

Going forward Pa and Ga will need to return to restricting mail-in to emergency requests and make all of them be counted before election day. They should make Philly, Pitt, Atlanta declare their votes before any other areas are released. If poll watchers are excluded or removed from being able to see what is going on...within a 1 ft no more than 2ft, Covid be d@mned, then that precinct loses ALL its votes. Boarding up a window at a polling place shall be a felony. Once voting stops it is done. All vote counting after midnight becomes invalid. etc.. Get rid of drop boxes and any precinct that uses them will have them confiscated, destroyed and the officials charged with a felony, Post marking will be strictly adhered to. Thumb prints and system to process them will need to be put in place to verify mail-ins. That system will be self contained and strictly forbidden from access by LE unless to investigate mail-in fraud.

And he knows all this, he's just trolling.

In support of fascist behavior. That's all the dems have now, so they're kinda in bed with them now.

So they will either be good people and call out the fascist behavior, or they will embrace and defend it. Want to guess which one they choose?

I agree with this. When Kamala donated to the bail fund for the people lighting cities on fire, then she was in favor of inciting violence and therefore should be removed.

And if Republicans had a spine, they would have already started those proceedings. But as always, Republicans let themselves be put on the defensive over the very things the dems actually did.

And if Republicans had a spine, they would have already started those proceedings. But as always, Republicans let themselves be put on the defensive over the very things the dems actually did.
I’m telling you, start out the county level and start purging these soft ass RINOS out of office and things will change drastically

I rarely take the fraud angle and thought it was a mistake to focus so much on that. Pa and Ga flipping was done via fraud but the election itself was unconstitutional. I knew about Pa.'s unconstitutional scheme before they even voted. A lawsuit was filed against them before it was held and SCOTUS voted 4-4 not to hear it. It is why Alito told them to hold onto the votes.

Going forward Pa and Ga will need to return to restricting mail-in to emergency requests and make all of them be counted before election day. They should make Philly, Pitt, Atlanta declare their votes before any other areas are released. If poll watchers are excluded or removed from being able to see what is going on...within a 1 ft no more than 2ft, Covid be d@mned, then that precinct loses ALL its votes. Boarding up a window at a polling place shall be a felony. Once voting stops it is done. All vote counting after midnight becomes invalid. etc.. Get rid of drop boxes and any precinct that uses them will have them confiscated, destroyed and the officials charged with a felony, Post marking will be strictly adhered to. Thumb prints and system to process them will need to be put in place to verify mail-ins. That system will be self contained and strictly forbidden from access by LE unless to investigate mail-in fraud.
Unconstitutional or not, it was the law of the land when they voted. You can’t change the rules after the election took place. Yes, they held those votes but they ended up not mattering.

Even if you are correct, your only remedy is to invalidate the entire election, not give the state to Trump, since there is no way to tell who would have won had the rules not been changed (like they were in some states Trump won). That will never happen.

So at best, your theory is that Trump MAY have been screwed. Not that the election was stolen. The courts have ruled that the certified results should stand, and since we are a nation of laws, they have the final say. Trump had his day in court. He lost.

I’m telling you, start out the county level and start purging these soft ass RINOS out of office and things will change drastically
You won’t have many Pubs left, certainly not enough to win an election. If Trump splits the Party, they won’t win another election for decades.

Yes it was. U have been educated many times on how and with evidence. It’s just u like the tickle in ur 6 so u refuse to see it. It’s ok. U will get what’s coming to u. All the left will. Just look at Cubs n Venezuela. Man, when u get rid of history u will repeat it. Left never learn.
Yet Biden is still taking office. You can say it as many times as you wish, and even really really believe it in your heart. But that still doesn’t make it true. Sorry.

Unconstitutional or not, it was the law of the land when they voted. You can’t change the rules after the election took place. Yes, they held those votes but they ended up not mattering.

Even if you are correct, your only remedy is to invalidate the entire election, not give the state to Trump, since there is no way to tell who would have won had the rules not been changed (like they were in some states Trump won). That will never happen.

So at best, your theory is that Trump MAY have been screwed. Not that the election was stolen. The courts have ruled that the certified results should stand, and since we are a nation of laws, they have the final say. Trump had his day in court. He lost.
Actually it wasn’t. State representatives changed voter laws improperly which make them unconstitutional. U would know this if ur head wasn’t tickling ur 6. They did so in order to assist in the fraud. No reason for mass mail out ballots. None! U don’t want to go in person u can simply request a ballot.
The courts Also didn’t rule the votes should stand. The evidence hasn’t even been heard which is ridiculous.

Yet Biden is still taking office. You can say it as many times as you wish, and even really really believe it in your heart. But that still doesn’t make it true. Sorry.

good news is, you’re on board to begin calling for kamalas immediate removal

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Actually it wasn’t. State representatives changed voter laws improperly which make them unconstitutional. U would know this if ur head wasn’t tickling ur 6. They did so in order to assist in the fraud. No reason for mass mail out ballots. None! U don’t want to go in person u can simply request a ballot.
The courts Also didn’t rule the votes should stand. The evidence hasn’t even been heard which is ridiculous.
Either you didn’t read, or didn’t understand what I posted. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

No they did not. They dismissed cases over procedural objections. And that other stuff has got to be a cut and paste from some hack. It is outrageously stupid and illogical.

On the remedy, yes you throw out the election and it either goes to the House or back to state legislatures for re-cert. Not that difficult to understand and then SOS,Gov and state courts learn not to touch a hot stove.

Heres a truth. Biden will take office on July 20. The rest is just an opinion of some pretty eyed message board blogger.
Oh.... little man can’t back up his junk again? Lol. Repeating a cheater is getting into office he cheated to get isn’t much. Once again, u run mouth and can’t back it up. Lol

No they did not. They dismissed cases over procedural objections. And that other stuff has got to be a cut and paste from some hack. It is outrageously stupid and illogical.

On the remedy, yes you throw out the election and it either goes to the House or back to state legislatures for re-cert. Not that difficult to understand and then SOS,Gov and state courts learn not to touch a hot stove.
I’m not arguing what they did was right or wrong. That can be debated and is way above my pay grade. My only point is that even if you are right, that doesn’t necessarily change the results, nor does it mean the election was stolen.

If you think a better solution is to take it away from the people who voted and to give it to a bunch of bure,aucrats, then I have to strongly disagree and surprising from someone who follows John Galt.

Oh.... little man can’t back up his junk again? Lol. Repeating a cheater is getting into office he cheated to get isn’t much. Once again, u run mouth and can’t back it up. Lol
I’ll Back it up by watching the inauguration on Jan 20th, not by arguing with some dork on the internet.

I’m not arguing what they did was right or wrong. That can be debated and is way above my pay grade. My only point is that even if you are right, that doesn’t necessarily change the results, nor does it mean the election was stolen.

If you think a better solution is to take it away from the people who voted and to give it to a bunch of bure,aucrats, then I have to strongly disagree and surprising from someone who follows John Galt.
Tell u what since u refuse countless facts of fraud. Let’s have another election. In person or request a ballot to be mailed to u only. Let’s see who’s the winner then. We can have reps from both parties there for every count of every vote.
I wonder who would be more afraid of this ? My guess is the progressive left. Haha

Tell u what since u refuse countless facts of fraud. Let’s have another election. In person or request a ballot to be mailed to u only. Let’s see who’s the winner then. We can have reps from both parties there for every count of every vote.
I wonder who would be more afraid of this ? My guess is the progressive left. Haha
Great suggestion. I’ll run it up the flagpole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT