ADVERTISEMENT

Gab up 735%

Great suggestion. I’ll run it up the flagpole.
I will donate for it. So will a few million also. As we can tell by ur response u know what the outcome would be. Haha. It’s ok. Enjoy the steal. When things come to a fight I like my side for the easy win. Lol

And you think somehow Twitter won't be?
Won’t be what? Still around? Sure, losing Trump and a few other Righties won’t destroy their business model. It will hurt some, for sure, but people seem to gravitate to their favorite sites based on their political leanings.

I don’t really care since I don’t use Twitter, FB or anything but CFB forums.

Won’t be what? Still around? Sure, losing Trump and a few other Righties won’t destroy their business model. It will hurt some, for sure, but people seem to gravitate to their favorite sites based on their political leanings.

I don’t really care since I don’t use Twitter, FB or anything but CFB forums.
Are you deliberately obtuse?

So 8chan and Q are down today. Gab is slow and Parler did not come back at noon.

Media trying to do hit pieces on Gab

"Journalists and researchers desperately hunting for "bad" content on our site will almost certainly find it - we're getting roughly the population of Boston joining the site every 24 hours. If you find unlawful content please report it to our moderators.

I should add that outside agitators occasionally post awful threats etc in violation of our TOS, a phenomenon known as "fedposting." We happily provide lawbreakers' data to law enforcement when subpoenaed, so if abusing our site is your idea of a fun time you should think twice.." CEO- Torba

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The election was stolen and I did not need DJT to tell me that. I said it after Pa and Ga flipped. Biz are under pressure from the left to do this to Trump and some do it out of fear.

PA and Georgia never flipped. The reality is the mail in ballots were there first, but they refused to begin counting them until the polls closed. Which was a fair decision, as you wouldn't want rumors out there of how it was going because it would distort election day. However, all those votes you say "flipped" those states, they were already there, just uncounted. Reality is Trump never led.

I’m all for free enterprise, but if Gab and the others don’t have some control over their content, they won’t be around very long. Especially if 230 gets overturned. Lawyers will bleed them to death.

"Some control" is a very broad term.

Reactions: fsumc
Our constitution says state legislatures set and adjust state election laws. PA's election laws were not adjusted for COVID by the state legislature. PA's election was illegal.

Shockingly, the Supremes failed to take up the Texas suit. BLM and Antifa fears? Some say so.

The mathematical chance of Beijing Biden receiving 80 million legal votes is astronomically low. Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru.

PA and Georgia never flipped. The reality is the mail in ballots were there first, but they refused to begin counting them until the polls closed.

Now if we just knew why a truckload of PA ballots arrived in the wee hours of the morning after election day from NEW YORK?

Count every vote will end up being the death of the dem party. Did you bookmark that post?

I’m all for free enterprise, but if Gab and the others don’t have some control over their content, they won’t be around very long. Especially if 230 gets overturned. Lawyers will bleed them to death.
Once again with an uninformed take.

Parler has content moderation, they just don’t do it with an algorithm like Twitter and FB do. They absolutely remove violent and dangerous content.

The lunacy of all of this is AWS, Apple and Google deplatformed them not because they didn’t remove dangerous content, but because they didn’t like how they monitor/remove it. This is how the left operates, and this is totalitarianism. Dissent and wrong thought are not allowed.

Ask yourself - have you seen any proof of the dangerous material Parler allows? If it was such a threat don’t you think that would be very easy to do?

I sincerely hope none of big tech backs down. It’s the only way we’re going to have the groundswell to fix this.

Trump is the Republican Party
LOL. They will drop him like a sack of potatoes now that his image is toast. He'll be but a blip in history. Big money will make sure of that.

He will continue to have influence but his control of the party is over.

Levin says parler will b
Parler is The Future, and it Starts with Donald Trump

"Twitter and other social media platforms such as Facebook and Google have long been in the business of censoring opinions they don’t like. These aren’t necessarily “dangerous” opinions as they claim, but rather opinions that are generally deeply opposed to the progressive orthodoxy of Silicon Valley.

Right-wing provocateurs such as Roger Stone, Carl Benjamin, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Laura Loomer were the first major figures to be banned entirely from Twitter, where they each had hundreds of thousands of followers. Despite this censorship, the majority of Trump supporters remained active on the platform in order to keep themselves within the wider conversation.

However, Twitter’s decision to ban Donald Trump, the sitting U.S. president, on Friday evening represents a radical new step by the company that should alarm anyone interested in preserving freedom of speech. The move was clearly political, despite the company’s disputable claim that Trump was inciting violence. Since before Trump’s election, Twitter has been a political machine, with many of their employees being openly progressive activists.

Led by its somewhat uncharismatic founder and CEO Jack Dorsey, the company has suspended countless right-wing activists who had built a following of millions of people, effectively removing their voices from the public debate. Meanwhile, figures involved in egregious human rights abuses such as Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro or the Iranian Ayatollah Khamenei remain free to use the platform as they wish."

Levin says Parler will be up and running by Friday

"We are going to make the legacy media irrelevant.

Visits this week: 46 million

Page views this week: 80 million

Reactions: martycat1

"We are going to make the legacy media irrelevant.

Visits this week: 46 million

Page views this week: 80 million

I wish I knew how all this stuff works. I have a hard enough time doing my banking on line.

Reactions: jfegaly
Dems will continue to prop up Twitter and FB as long as they have the ability to reach a sizable portion of the population. If they ever lose enough members, the security net will be pulled out from under them and they will be allowed to implode.

Gab and Parler aren't going to kill Twitter and FB. Both of them are 99% politics, and neither site can challenge Twitter and FB centered on just one topic.

Our constitution says state legislatures set and adjust state election laws. PA's election laws were not adjusted for COVID by the state legislature. PA's election was illegal.

Shockingly, the Supremes failed to take up the Texas suit. BLM and Antifa fears? Some say so.

The mathematical chance of Beijing Biden receiving 80 million legal votes is astronomically low. Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru.

So the state legislatures have the power to create an election law that states only votes for Republican candidates will count from now on? If yes, then why haven't you done that already? If no, who has the authority to stop them? Because if somebody has the authority to stop them, then your statement about only State Legislators having the power to set and adjust election laws is incorrect.

It wasn't shocking that SCOTUS rejected the Texas suit. Texas had no standing. The issues at hand were completely and only internal to Pennsylvania and Texas had no right to try to intervene.

You simply have no grasp of math when you try to declare that odds can be calculated on how many votes a candidate would get. That would be like saying the odds are astronomically low that the sun could be 93 million miles from the Earth. It's nonsensical.

But that's ok, I get it, you've been playing the deliberately obtuse card for a while now. Are you going to give it up on 1-20, or just gonna continue to run with it?

So the state legislatures have the power to create an election law that states only votes for Republican candidates will count from now on?

I'll never understand why the sheep here insist on arguing points that no one raised. I mean, I could see it if they were trolling, but they aren't. They are just this damn stupid.

Reactions: jfegaly
Once again with an uninformed take.

Parler has content moderation, they just don’t do it with an algorithm like Twitter and FB do. They absolutely remove violent and dangerous content.

The lunacy of all of this is AWS, Apple and Google deplatformed them not because they didn’t remove dangerous content, but because they didn’t like how they monitor/remove it. This is how the left operates, and this is totalitarianism. Dissent and wrong thought are not allowed.

Ask yourself - have you seen any proof of the dangerous material Parler allows? If it was such a threat don’t you think that would be very easy to do?

I sincerely hope none of big tech backs down. It’s the only way we’re going to have the groundswell to fix this.

Well said and I'm also hopeful that big tech charges full steam ahead. If they reverse course now there's a good chance that people will lose interest and there will either be no change or no discernable difference in how they operate.

So the state legislatures have the power to create an election law that states only votes for Republican candidates will count from now on? If yes, then why haven't you done that already? If no, who has the authority to stop them? Because if somebody has the authority to stop them, then your statement about only State Legislators having the power to set and adjust election laws is incorrect.

It wasn't shocking that SCOTUS rejected the Texas suit. Texas had no standing. The issues at hand were completely and only internal to Pennsylvania and Texas had no right to try to intervene.

You simply have no grasp of math when you try to declare that odds can be calculated on how many votes a candidate would get. That would be like saying the odds are astronomically low that the sun could be 93 million miles from the Earth. It's nonsensical.

But that's ok, I get it, you've been playing the deliberately obtuse card for a while now. Are you going to give it up on 1-20, or just gonna continue to run with it?
Thank you for laying out in detail everything I state. Now you'll clearly define math's simplest equation for us. I've done so on these pages. Remember? I didn't think so.

Thank you for laying out in detail everything I state. Now you'll clearly define math's simplest equation for us. I've done so on these pages. Remember? I didn't think so.
LOL. Do people at the nursing home ever get tired of you repeating yourself? You need a new schtick.

nah, beijing biden just sits there in a puddle of drool and pee. He seems to enjoy it
Can’t tell if this is @BSC, Biden or his supporters but they all blur together as one.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Well said and I'm also hopeful that big tech charges full steam ahead. If they reverse course now there's a good chance that people will lose interest and there will either be no change or no discernable difference in how they operate.
100% chance we see a full scale back down now that their goal is achieved.

Kemp is now publically calling for additional signature verification for mail in ballots. You can't make this ish up.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT