ADVERTISEMENT

FSU really? 10 million for that guy?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Whacked badly 42-16 by another UNRANKED team!!! Norvell is an awful coach but, all yours through

2031!

Ouch,

Those dominant OL and DL we heard about? They suck. D.J. U? Sucks! Your secondary? Sucks! RB’s? Suck! Need I say more. What’s Mikey’s buyout?

Reactions: PacoGator19
Does anyone have a good link for free viewing of a FSU football website forum? I don't want to post there, just want to view. They seem to be very secretive about their goings on there. 😂

a59a9d_214e396840f74659b678feebfecb1896~mv2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Whacked badly 42-16 by another UNRANKED team!!! Norvell is an awful coach but, all yours through

2031!

Ouch,

Those dominant OL and DL we heard about? They suck. D.J. U? Sucks! Your secondary? Sucks! RB’s? Suck! Need I say more. What’s Mikey’s buyout?
Originally I thought Norvell was a pretty good hire..

2031!

Ouch,

Their biggest mistake was DJ Ugh. I think the defense would be better if the offense could do anything. Supposedly could have had Cam Ward if they paid another 200k or so.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Their biggest mistake was DJ Ugh. I think the defense would be better if the offense could do anything. Supposedly could have had Cam Ward if they paid another 200k or so.
^This^

Also, I was at this game and was surprised at how bad the SMU fans were, they made scUM fans look classy. Throwing beer bottles at players, starting fights after the game, etc. The announcers had to address their behavior 3x during the game. Hell, Prez Bush was in attendance and they still acted the fool.

Anyway, to the moronic, "look at me" OP, every team we've faced, unranked or not, has been undefeated at the time we've played. I see one winnable game, but let's be real Charleston Southern is licking their chops.

Our next 5 games:

Clemson 3-1
@Duke 5-0
@Miami 5-0
UNC 3-2
@ND 4-1

3-9 is our ceiling. 1-11 is our floor. 2-10 is most likely and I'm okay with it. I was thinking SMU fans after the game for helping us get rid of that terrible QB1.

^This^

Also, I was at this game and was surprised at how bad the SMU fans were, they made scUM fans look classy. Throwing beer bottles at players, starting fights after the game, etc. The announcers had to address their behavior 3x during the game. Hell, Prez Bush was in attendance and they still acted the fool.

Anyway, to the moronic, "look at me" OP, every team we've faced, unranked or not, has been undefeated at the time we've played. I see one winnable game, but let's be real Charleston Southern is licking their chops.

Our next 5 games:

Clemson 3-1
@Duke 5-0
@Miami 5-0
UNC 3-2
@ND 4-1

3-9 is our ceiling. 1-11 is our floor. 2-10 is most likely and I'm okay with it. I was thinking SMU fans after the game for helping us get rid of that terrible QB1.
It's been like the 1970s since both UF and FSU have been this bad. At least in today's game it can be turned around quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT