ADVERTISEMENT

FSU lmao

Looks like you should've kept the coach.

"Byproduct of an extremely weak sec east. Got stomped by the only good teams you played that year. That schedule wasn't top 50."

Is that your usual Clown-U weasel way of admitting that your were FoS on both wins vs good teams and UF's SoS? :cool: ---- typical :rolleyes:

Right but those are two different things, no? We ‘look’ better this year because we’re coached better, but the talent is still obviously bad in a lot of spots like our corner depth, QB, LB depth, etc. And it shows up on gameday. But people are genuinely arguing FSU is talented and they really aren’t save a few players. Could better coaching have them ‘looking’ better? Absolutely. And I agree with you 100% there are weaknesses on that staff. But it wouldn’t change their lack of talent in key spots like the oline. You can hide a lot of positions with scheme and overall coaching, that isn’t one of them.

That said if I was an FSU fan the shitty special teams, penalties, and overall disorganization is what I’d be worried about. That’s all on Taggert and isn’t a good sign. I’d be much more worried about that than anything else because that’s the stuff that if it doesn’t improve will hamper better talent too.

If you were an f$u fan you’d be too stupid to understand language and thy probably wouldn’t let you watch games while you were in prison or working the fryer

FSU, Uf, Miami all suck. Lots of grumbling about the head coaches. Only UCF
represents the state of Florida. What a disaster of a season!
UF is the only team that will likely have a better record than last year. FSU and Miami are very poorly coached.

If you say so.... :rolleyes:

UCF 8-0 - Wins vs 5-4 Temple, 5-4 Pitt, 5-4 Memphis

USF 7-2 - Win vs 5-4 GaTech

UF 6-3 - Wins vs #4 LSU & #21 MsSt

FIU 6-3 - Win vs MidTN 6-3

scUM 5-4

FAU 4-5

FSUcks 4-5

You were around last year, right? I’ll take this one over last year every day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT