ADVERTISEMENT

FSU lmao

How terrible are they? Where are all of those chit talking guys, that have been on this board, over the past 3-4 years?

I'm just loving how much you guys suck right now...great hire BTW!

I wish we were terrible...dear Heaven if we could only be that good.

My ONLY post on Warchant today:

Official "Thank You Willie" Thread

- Thank you for killing the bowl streak
- Thank you for killing the winning season streak
- Thank you for the pink turnover purse (adding insult to injury)
- Thank you for the worst home loss in program history
- Thank you for thanking the Dunlaps with "The Dud at Doak"
- Thank you for bringing Bobby & Mickey back to share in the misery

THANK YOU!

Crapple, Clint, homosassie, JonLester all in hiding right now.
"In hiding"? Hardly. And why would I be. It is the end of October and I have yet to be wrong, while you have yet to be right. As you know, I predicted before the season started the floor with this team and our schedule was 10-2. I predicted UGA would be one of the losses. I love being right as much as you hate me being right. We have 1 month left and no one on our schedule should beat this team and if it happens, it falls squarely on the shoulders of the coaches. Only Sharkhumper and 4 loss Fisher would have more than 2 losses if coaching here.

P.S. It is good to know you can't get me off your mind and I consume your thoughts still....even when I don't post. Do you call my name out in the middle of the night too? You might want to start posting under one of your many other usernames.

Let’s see how confident gator fans are when we change the game to break dance fighting, winner take all.

Game over man, game over.

Time will tell. Right now he's using Jimbo's players and has a better record than Fisher had with 'em. He took over a toxic situation.
Mullen took over I would say a worse situation and already has a better record than the previous coach.

Time will tell. Right now he's using Jimbo's players and has a better record than Fisher had with 'em. He took over a toxic situation.
Ok but all FSU fans were telling us that this FSU team was going to win 9-11 games and the team was very talented.

For all the bashing of Francois he’s a much better QB than Franks.

Reactions: rdgtr and mcanes
Worse, much worse. mac went 10- (reg season) in his first year...and that was against an SEC schedule. Not the Cupcake Conference.
Byproduct of an extremely weak sec east. Got stomped by the only good teams you played that year. That schedule wasn't top 50.

Taggart walked into a toxic situation caused by Jimbo and has a top 5 schedule to deal with this year. Now if at this time next year FSU still looks like this then he will be let go. It's that simple.

Last edited:
Ok but all FSU fans were telling us that this FSU team was going to win 9-11 games and the team was very talented.

For all the bashing of Francois he’s a much better QB than Franks.

Not that simple. OL had unforeseen attrition ( like 7 guys from last year gone ) due to various reasons and while they all sucked, we got left with the really bad ones.

The team has too many guys used to coasting under Jimbo. They quit. They're soft. One of them being Francois, who refuses to run the offense the way its intended.

Rankings hid position group problems. LB's are horrible and no depth. Same with secondary.

Taggart made a big mistake not keeping the system simple. This is where Mullen has excelled.

Mulen relies on turnovers, field position, and defense. He did not trust Franks, for good reason.

It has worked well thus far for UF. It has not thus far for Taggart.

And no rational fan expected a 7-6 team with our personnel to win 9-11 games. Not with this years schedule.

Byproduct of an extremely weak sec east. Got stomped by the only good teams you played that year. That schedule wasn't top 50.

Taggart walked into a toxic situation caused by Jimbo and has a top 5 schedule to deal with this year. Now if at this time next year FSU still looks like this then he will be let go. It's that simple.
The ACC is also extremely weak with only 1 good team in the entire conference.

Do you really believe the crap you write? Because I do not.

"That schedule wasn't top 50."
Florida's SOS in 2015 was ranked 19.

"<Willie> has a top 5 schedule to deal with this year."
fsu's SOS is currently 38th (Sagarin) not any where close to top 5. Hint: As long as fsu plays in the ACC, it won't be top 10. The ACC's highest schedule rank this year is Pitt at 15, behind 7 SEC teams. Meanwhile, the ACC has SIX teams with schedules ranked 61 or higher.
BTW, Florida's is 13th this year.

Last edited:

Top 5 schedule, WTF are you basing that off of??:confused:

Do you really believe the crap you write? Because I do not.

"That schedule wasn't top 50."
Florida's SOS in 2015 was ranked 19.

"<Willie> has a top 5 schedule to deal with this year."
fsu's SOS is currently 38th (Sagarin) not any where close to top 5. Hint: As long as fsu plays in the ACC, it won't be top 10. The ACC's highest schedule rank this year is Pitt at 15, behind 7 SEC teams. Meanwhile, the ACC has SIX teams with schedules ranked 61 or higher.
BTW, Florida's is 13th this year.

Before writing that someone else wrote crap, you may wish to check some of your claims/facts. Since FSU joined the ACC(1992) its' SOS has been top 10 in 7 seasons and 2 more at #11. Of those 7 top 10 SOS, five were in top 5. As it stands now, FSU the teams on the Nole schedule is #3, #13, #31, #34 so the SOS will change considerably. Pre-season SOS predicted #5 for the Noles but pre-season is useless.

Jimbo left Willie empty no wonder he split like a banana!!!! Not Willies fault but he will get blamed

Huh? We have a bad o line....everything else is decent to very good. We have a ton of talent....willie is just a dumbass and teaches the players to be dumbasses. We have zero football IQ. Watch our games...we constantly unload the gun into our foot. We have soke very good individual players but willie has not done a gokd job of playing to our strengths

Plus playing and looking WAY better...it's been a hell of a job by Mullen and his staff. I could only have hoped for what we've seen.

Have to give it to Mullen...hes done great with non elite talent and a sub par QB. He has the Gators playing at a much higher level

Reactions: GatorNation79
Huh? We have a bad o line....everything else is decent to very good. We have a ton of talent....willie is just a dumbass and teaches the players to be dumbasses. We have zero football IQ. Watch our games...we constantly unload the gun into our foot. We have soke very good individual players but willie has not done a gokd job of playing to our strengths
Agreed. FSU has plenty of talent. They don’t have an oline but that isn’t anything new. They have never been that good on the oline.

They have a major coaching problem and their players aren’t disciplined which goes back to poor coaching.

I said it from day 1 that I didnt think Taggart was a very good head coach but he didn’t help himself with some of he hires he made on his staff. He hired a bunch of guys that aren’t good coaches. If he had hired some better coaches and guys that can develop players he might have given himself more of a chance but he failed miserably.

Most Noles in the off-season were telling us how FSU was a 9-11 win team and was loaded because they were also going to have Francois back at QB.

Francois is as much of a problem as the OL. He's awful. I'm far from convinced Blackman is a long term answer but he needs to play out the remainder of the season so we can see what we have. Taggart has to bring in 2 quality QBs for next year. Howell + a grad transfer or Howell + another talented recruit.

The ACC is also extremely weak with only 1 good team in the entire conference.

You could say that same thing for pretty much the last 30 years, with a couple exceptions when there was another team that had an occasional good season. In those years, f$u had to play 3 meaningful games instead of their usual 2

Before writing that someone else wrote crap, you may wish to check some of your claims/facts. Since FSU joined the ACC(1992) its' SOS has been top 10 in 7 seasons and 2 more at #11. Of those 7 top 10 SOS, five were in top 5. As it stands now, FSU the teams on the Nole schedule is #3, #13, #31, #34 so the SOS will change considerably. Pre-season SOS predicted #5 for the Noles but pre-season is useless.

So 27% of the time you make the Top 10. Impressive!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT