ADVERTISEMENT

FSU lmao

Byproduct of an extremely weak sec east. Got stomped by the only good teams you played that year. That schedule wasn't top 50.

2015 Mc's 1st season 10-4
No D2's on schedule.

NM 3-9
ECa 5-7
UK 5-7
W - TN 9-4
W - MS 10-3

Mizz 5-7
6-0
Lost QB Grier to PED's
4-4

LSU 9-3
W - UGly 10-3
VU 4-8
SCa 3-9
FAU 3-9
FSUcks 10-3
UA 14-1
Mich 10-3
100-76
7 opponents with 9+ wins -- 3 opponets with 3 or less wins
==========

2015 FSUcks 10-3

TxSt 3-9
USF 8-5
BC 3-9
WR 3-9
Mia 8-5
UL 8-5
GaT 3-9
Syr 4-8
Clem 14-1
NCSt 7-6
TN-Chat - D2 (9-4, but zero wins vs D1)
UF 10-4
Houston 13-1
84 - 71 (D1 only)
3 opponents with 9+ wins
4 opponents with 3 or less wins, + a D2

You were saying??? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: ih8f$u
Francois is as much of a problem as the OL. He's awful. I'm far from convinced Blackman is a long term answer but he needs to play out the remainder of the season so we can see what we have. Taggart has to bring in 2 quality QBs for next year. Howell + a grad transfer or Howell + another talented recruit.

I can tell this potato spends time on warchant. When Francois has time, he plays well. The ball gets snapped 30 yards over his head, receivers drop balls constantly, we had negative 21 rushing yards becuz of the oline....

Agreed. FSU has plenty of talent. They don’t have an oline but that isn’t anything new. They have never been that good on the oline.

They have a major coaching problem and their players aren’t disciplined which goes back to poor coaching.

I said it from day 1 that I didnt think Taggart was a very good head coach but he didn’t help himself with some of he hires he made on his staff. He hired a bunch of guys that aren’t good coaches. If he had hired some better coaches and guys that can develop players he might have given himself more of a chance but he failed miserably.

Most Noles in the off-season were telling us how FSU was a 9-11 win team and was loaded because they were also going to have Francois back at QB.

Most Noles are dumbasses so thats not a surprise. I thought we would win 7 but with that brutal ACC schedule, i may have over shot

Sorry bro, disagree with that. Maybe their talent isn't as great as it's been ranked but they have TONS of talent...yeah they have some injuries but coaching is their problem...they have problems but talent isn't one of them.

Not really. Their oline is legitimately the worst in the country. They’re running for around 2 ypc against ACC opponents and their QB gets hit every play. It doesn’t matter if you have 4 and 5 star receivers and backs when you struggle to block FCS teams, they don’t have talent where it matters...oline, so all their skill talent becomes irrelevant. Same thing on the defensive side, they don’t have any even above average LB’s, they had to move a true freshman safety there and he’s already starting above what they have. Their dline has good starters but no depth. A more talented FSU team than this one lost to BC by 30 last year. Their ‘talent’ is overrated.

It’s kinda like our teams under Muschamp. We would have all these skill players get drafted but could never win shit because our offensive line and QB play was terrible and we had no depth on either line of scrimmage. We’d have top classes signing a bunch of 5-star DB’s even though the needs of the team got neglected. So we couldn’t block anybody, would have shaky depth at key positions like LB, but we’d have a top 10 class and everybody would scream about how much talent we had when half the needs of the team were completely ignored. That’s what happened with FSU.

Reactions: Homosassie Gator
Not really. Their oline is legitimately the worst in the country. They’re running for around 2 ypc against ACC opponents and their QB gets hit every play. It doesn’t matter if you have 4 and 5 star receivers and backs when you struggle to block FCS teams, they don’t have talent where it matters...oline, so all their skill talent becomes irrelevant. Same thing on the defensive side, they don’t have any even above average LB’s, they had to move a true freshman safety there and he’s already starting above what they have. Their dline has good starters but no depth. A more talented FSU team than this one lost to BC by 30 last year. Their ‘talent’ is overrated.

It’s kinda like our teams under Muschamp. We would have all these skill players get drafted but could never win shit because our offensive line and QB play was terrible and we had no depth on either line of scrimmage. We’d have top classes signing a bunch of 5-star DB’s even though the needs of the team got neglected. So we couldn’t block anybody, would have shaky depth at key positions like LB, but we’d have a top 10 class and everybody would scream about how much talent we had when half the needs of the team were completely ignored. That’s what happened with FSU.
Dont disagree but pretty sure most of those guys you are talking about at FSU were highly recruited players. Did they neglect some positions when recruiting? I don’t know the answer to that question but those guys that are playing on FSU for Saturday were highly recruited players. FSU probably has the 2nd most talented team in the ACC they just don’t perform when it matters.

As for FSUs oline it has been crappy for as long as I can remember. It was pretty crappy even under Fisher so that really isn’t their biggest issue. They have no declined at other positions as well as well as being very poorly coached. Look at the coaching staff Taggart hired. A bunch of guys that can recruit but have never really done much when it comes to coaching and developing players.

Last edited:
Not really. Their oline is legitimately the worst in the country. They’re running for around 2 ypc against ACC opponents and their QB gets hit every play.

Francois brings a lot of that on himself though. He has absolutely zero pocket presence and refuses to hitch up in the pocket. He literally stands motionless at the top of his drop on every single pass play. Having a QB that could move in the pocket and keep the defense honest in the zone read game would instantly make FSU's OL 25% better.

I get that Blackman was going up against Clemson's 2nd and 3rd teamers, but Francois never does stuff like this in the pocket:

And I'm not even convinced Blackman is a long term solution. I just know that Francois isn't. He's as much of the problem as the OL.

Per 247 Sports -- Just a FYI
(BTW, they also loaded up on top ranked DB's)

Front 7 2015
WDE Josh Sweat *****
-----
OLB Sh'mar Kilby-Lane ****
OLB Lorenzo Phillips ****

Front 7 2016
DT Cedric Wood ****
DT Shavar Manuel ****
DT Wally Aime ***
WDE Brian Burns ****
WDE Janarius Robinson ****
-----
ILB Dontavious Jackson ****
OLB Josh Brown ****
OLB Keion Joyner ****
OLB Emmett Rice ***

Front 7 2017
DT Marvin Wilson *****
DT Ja'len Parks ****
DT Cory Durden ***
SDE Tre Lawson ***
WDE Koshua Kaindoh *****
-----
ILB Leonard Warner ****
ILB Adonis Thomas ***
ILB DeCalon Brooks ***

Front 7 2018
DT Robert Cooper ****
DT Dennis Briggs ****
DT Jamarcus Chatman ***
WDE Malcolm Lamar ****
WDE Chaz Neal ***
-----
OLB Xavier Peters ****
OLB Amari Gainer ****

16 DL + 11 LB's
==========

OL 2015
OT Darvin Taylor II ****
OG David Robbins ***
OG Cole Minshew ***

OL 2016
OT Landon Dickerson ****
OC Daveon Johnson ****
OT Jauan Williams ****
OT Josh Bell ****
OG Andrew Boselli ***

OL 2017
OT Brady Scott ***

OL 2018
OG Christian Meadows ****
OT Christian Armstrong ***
OT Jalen Goss ***

12 OL
=============

Yep, that looks a lot like the Mus-Chumps recruiting....

In the last 5 years FSU has been the 3rd best recruiting program in the country

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-top-50-recruiting-teams-of-the-past-five-years

Do you see top 3 talent when watching them play? They’ve been declining every year since 2014 with embarrassing performances like giving up 70 to Louisville. FSU was 3-5 through 8 games last year. Fisher fell into the same trap many teams before him fell into, chasing highly ranked kids without regard for how they fit the system, the team, filling team needs, etc. Many of the kids from those highly ranked classes are no longer even on their team like the 3 highly recruited QB’s they recruited in Henry, Johnson, etc. Several others busted, George Campbell was a 5-star receiver and cant get on the field, not under Fisher and not now. FSU didn’t just become bad, they’ve been trending down. The same thing happened with Meyer towards the end at UF. His highest ranked class ended up being the least productive because he chased stars instead of evaluating.

Per 247 Sports -- Just a FYI
(BTW, they also loaded up on top ranked DB's)

Front 7 2015
WDE Josh Sweat *****
-----
OLB Sh'mar Kilby-Lane ****
OLB Lorenzo Phillips ****

Front 7 2016
DT Cedric Wood ****
DT Shavar Manuel ****
DT Wally Aime ***
WDE Brian Burns ****
WDE Janarius Robinson ****
-----
ILB Dontavious Jackson ****
OLB Josh Brown ****
OLB Keion Joyner ****
OLB Emmett Rice ***

Front 7 2017
DT Marvin Wilson *****
DT Ja'len Parks ****
DT Cory Durden ***
SDE Tre Lawson ***
WDE Koshua Kaindoh *****
-----
ILB Leonard Warner ****
ILB Adonis Thomas ***
ILB DeCalon Brooks ***

Front 7 2018
DT Robert Cooper ****
DT Dennis Briggs ****
DT Jamarcus Chatman ***
WDE Malcolm Lamar ****
WDE Chaz Neal ***
-----
OLB Xavier Peters ****
OLB Amari Gainer ****

16 DL + 11 LB's
==========

OL 2015
OT Darvin Taylor II ****
OG David Robbins ***
OG Cole Minshew ***

OL 2016
OT Landon Dickerson ****
OC Daveon Johnson ****
OT Jauan Williams ****
OT Josh Bell ****
OG Andrew Boselli ***

OL 2017
OT Brady Scott ***

OL 2018
OG Christian Meadows ****
OT Christian Armstrong ***
OT Jalen Goss ***

12 OL
=============

Yep, that looks a lot like the Mus-Chumps recruiting....

Muschamp’s recruiting classes averaged 7th over 3 years, that’s elite recruiting according to the rankings, didn’t always play out for all the reasons I stated. Nice fail.

Francois brings a lot of that on himself though. He has absolutely zero pocket presence and refuses to hitch up in the pocket. He literally stands motionless at the top of his drop on every single pass play. Having a QB that could move in the pocket and keep the defense honest in the zone read game would instantly make FSU's OL 25% better.

I get that Blackman was going up against Clemson's 2nd and 3rd teamers, but Francois never does stuff like this in the pocket:

And I'm not even convinced Blackman is a long term solution. I just know that Francois isn't. He's as much of the problem as the OL.

Don’t disagree fully. I think Francois is shell shocked at this point. Been taking too many hits for 3 years now, he looks like he can barely run. Not sure why FSU keeps starting him. He might need a wheelchair by the time it’s all done.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Do you see top 3 talent when watching them play? ----- His highest ranked class ended up being the least productive because he chased stars instead of evaluating.

Jus-damn! Don't tell the dog-poker about that, cause it might burst his village idiot bubble..
. :D:D:D

Muschamp’s recruiting classes averaged 7th over 3 years, that’s elite recruiting according to the rankings, didn’t always play out for all the reasons I stated. Nice fail.

As usual, you're so busy flappin' your arrogqant lips that you miss the points. And your bias to anything I post is always blurring your already weak eyesight. :confused:

I posted the recruiting classes. What you or anyone else makes of them is on you, not me,,, twit. :cool:

I can tell this potato spends time on warchant. When Francois has time, he plays well. The ball gets snapped 30 yards over his head, receivers drop balls constantly, we had negative 21 rushing yards becuz of the oline....
While I agree Frenchie is NOT the right QB for this offense...in RPO, he really needs to be a threat with his feet; however, I agree with fsu#s that when he has time he performs very well. Not much he can do, though, when Eberle hikes the ball over his head all the time while others block like a Spanish bull fighter.

As usual, you're so busy flappin' your arrogqant lips that you miss the points. And your bias to anything I post is always blurring your already weak eyesight. :confused:

I posted the recruiting classes. What you or anyone else makes of them is on you, not me,,, twit. :cool:

And as usual you add nothing to the conversation. I literally spelled out in my post how Muschamp had highly ranked classes that didn’t pan out because they didn’t meet needs. You then proceed to post FSU’s highly ranked classes, which proves my point, then leave a snarky comment at the end like you proved a point. Disappear child.

While I agree Frenchie is NOT the right QB for this offense...in RPO, he really needs to be a threat with his feet; however, I agree with fsu#s that when he has time he performs very well. Not much he can do, though, when Eberle hikes the ball over his head all the time while others block like a Spanish bull fighter.

O-Lay
--- :D:D:D

Last edited:
And as usual you add nothing to the conversation. I literally spelled out in my post how Muschamp had highly ranked classes that didn’t pan out because they didn’t meet needs. You then proceed to post FSU’s highly ranked classes, which proves my point, then leave a snarky comment at the end like you proved a point. Disappear child.

Yep, the same ole ooozzzzieee twit, drooling and running his village idiot mouth like he makes a living knowing all there is to know about any and every subject. :confused:

As usual for you, you see what you want to see,,, and then you project your own idiocy on to whomever is convenient. o_O

But no worries, cause your usual circle of jerks will always support you with likes and kisses... :rolleyes:

PS
I got your 'child' swingin' bubba... :cool:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boring. You’re not even fun to rile up anymore old man.

Muschamp didn’t pan out not becuase I’d his recruiting but because he couldn’t coach. And then McElwain couldn’t coach them either.

I would have loved to have Mullen when we had Driskel. Look what he has done with Franks. Imagine what he could have done with Driskel. Not that Driskel would have been great but Driskel would have done well here under Mullen.

Don’t underestimate what good coaching can do for a team. Just look at this year’s UF team as opposed to last year’s team and the difference in coaching.

Reactions: gatorpop43

Maybe his knee is preventing him from running? Not sure. Agree about rpo part

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boring. You’re not even fun to rile up anymore old man.

What I enjoy is the fact that you really believe that I get riled up over what you or anyone else posts here. This is lightweight raggin' and nothing more for me, and you're the one that get's riled up, not me. :p --- I'm usually busy LMFAO at you and your village idiot circle of jerks. :D

Last edited:
LOL. Yep as we sit at #11 in the rankings and you just came off your worst loss at home in FSU history. Good stuff!

A big thank you to Clemson for giving FSU a garbage time TD that allowed UF's 49-0 defeat of FSU to remain their worst loss ever (tied).

In the last 5 years FSU has been the 3rd best recruiting program in the country

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-top-50-recruiting-teams-of-the-past-five-years

Fisher had devolved his recruiting to chasing stars without caring for planning and balance. That gives great recruiting classes but not great teams. He kept poor assistants because of his ego, and that lead to poor team attitude and development. For example: if you were the "GM" of Uf , how many FSU players would you trade for now? 3 possibly?

Fisher had devolved his recruiting to chasing stars without caring for planning and balance. That gives great recruiting classes but not great teams. He kept poor assistants because of his ego, and that lead to poor team attitude and development. For example: if you were the "GM" of Uf , how many FSU players would you trade for now? 3 possibly?
Did UFs players all of a sudden get better from last year to this year or did the coaching & development improve?

Reactions: GatorNation79
Did UFs players all of a sudden get better from last year to this year or did the coaching & development improve?
tenor.gif

Reactions: GatorGray
I wish we were terrible...dear Heaven if we could only be that good.

My ONLY post on Warchant today:

Official "Thank You Willie" Thread

- Thank you for killing the bowl streak
- Thank you for killing the winning season streak
- Thank you for the pink turnover purse (adding insult to injury)
- Thank you for the worst home loss in program history
- Thank you for thanking the Dunlaps with "The Dud at Doak"
- Thank you for bringing Bobby & Mickey back to share in the misery

THANK YOU!

Dumb post but not surprising considering the source

Seems you posted how terrible WT was as coach, I provided a point of view that would suggest that the Fisher might be more responsible for those ( his) players and why the recruiting classes were high but the team didn't develop. I then asked a hypothetical question regarding the players. You switched from a WT/JF discussion to Mullen"s coaching. Hope I did not confuse you.

Seems you posted how terrible WT was as coach, I provided a point of view that would suggest that the Fisher might be more responsible for those ( his) players and why the recruiting classes were high but the team didn't develop. I then asked a hypothetical question regarding the players. You switched from a WT/JF discussion to Mullen"s coaching. Hope I did not confuse you.
Well I don’t know all of FSUs players that well but Francois, Akers and Burns would all start at UF. Francois is loads better than Franks. Our safeties aren’t that great. I’m sure you have somebody better than them. And since we lost Marco Wilson we have taken a hit at the CB spot so I’m sure FSU has somebody there. I can’t remember his name but FSU has a DT that would start at UF.

My point was UF won 4 games last year. It really is pretty much the same team as last year only the coaching staff has changed. Sure enough we look like a totally different team than last year which just goes to show how well UF is coached right now.

It just goes to show what good coaching can do. UF appears to have that right now whereas FSU doesn’t. Look you can support Taggart all you want but even the biggest homer has to admit he is struggling and that he didn’t exactly hire the best assistant coaches that have proven they are good coaches and can develop players.

I follow recruiting just as much as anybody else but I’ve always said put together a good coaching staff first and then worry about the recruiting. If you put together a good staff that shows they can develop players and win then recruiting will take care of itself.

Last edited:
Well I don’t know all of FSUs players that well but Francois, Akers and Burns would all start at UF. Francois is loads better than Franks. Our safeties aren’t that great. I’m sure you have somebody better than them. And since we lost Marco Wilson we have taken a hit at the CB spot so I’m sure FSU has somebody there. I can’t remember his name but FSU has a DT that would start at UF.

My point was UF won 4 games last year. It really is pretty much the same team as last year only the coaching staff has changed. Sure enough we look like a totally different team than last year which just goes to show how well UF is coached right now.

It just goes to show what good coaching can do. UF appears to have that right now whereas FSU doesn’t. Look you can support Taggart all you want but even the biggest homer has to admit he is struggling and that he didn’t exactly hire the best assistant coaches that have proven they are good coaches and can develop players.

I follow recruiting just as much as anybody else but I’ve always said put together a good coaching staff first and then worry about the recruiting. If you put together a good staff that shows they can develop players and win then recruiting will take care of itself.

Fair enough. Not sure we'd have much of a safety upgrade or CB for you for that matter. So given that there may be 4 players you'd trade for and the Fisher toxicity, it may be too early to place all the blame on Tag. By the end of next yr. we better see improvement though.

Fair enough. Not sure we'd have much of a safety upgrade or CB for you for that matter. So given that there may be 4 players you'd trade for and the Fisher toxicity, it may be too early to place all the blame on Tag. By the end of next yr. we better see improvement though.

The real challenge Tag is having is that FSU on paper looks loaded, and is struggling (to say the least). Meanwhile Florida was a dumpster fire last year and we look like a solid team. It's the comparison mostly - that said, I like both situations right now haha.

Reactions: GatorNation79
The real challenge Tag is having is that FSU on paper looks loaded, and is struggling (to say the least). Meanwhile Florida was a dumpster fire last year and we look like a solid team. It's the comparison mostly - that said, I like both situations right now haha.
Wait....maybe not a total dumpster fire but FSU was not good last yr. either and lost Derwin James, Derrick Nnadi, OT Rick Leonard, and Sweat in the first 4 draft rounds. UF has made super strides, FSU not so much.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Wait....maybe not a total dumpster fire but FSU was not good last yr. either and lost Derwin James, Derrick Nnadi, OT Rick Leonard, and Sweat in the first 4 draft rounds. UF has made super strides, FSU not so much.

I may have overstated - but yeah, you get the gist.

Right but those are two different things, no? We ‘look’ better this year because we’re coached better, but the talent is still obviously bad in a lot of spots like our corner depth, QB, LB depth, etc. And it shows up on gameday. But people are genuinely arguing FSU is talented and they really aren’t save a few players. Could better coaching have them ‘looking’ better? Absolutely. And I agree with you 100% there are weaknesses on that staff. But it wouldn’t change their lack of talent in key spots like the oline. You can hide a lot of positions with scheme and overall coaching, that isn’t one of them.

That said if I was an FSU fan the shitty special teams, penalties, and overall disorganization is what I’d be worried about. That’s all on Taggert and isn’t a good sign. I’d be much more worried about that than anything else because that’s the stuff that if it doesn’t improve will hamper better talent too.

2015 Mc's 1st season 10-4
No D2's on schedule.

NM 3-9
ECa 5-7
UK 5-7
W - TN 9-4
W - MS 10-3

Mizz 5-7
6-0
Lost QB Grier to PED's
4-4

LSU 9-3
W - UGly 10-3
VU 4-8
SCa 3-9
FAU 3-9
FSUcks 10-3
UA 14-1
Mich 10-3
100-76
7 opponents with 9+ wins -- 3 opponets with 3 or less wins
==========

2015 FSUcks 10-3

TxSt 3-9
USF 8-5
BC 3-9
WR 3-9
Mia 8-5
UL 8-5
GaT 3-9
Syr 4-8
Clem 14-1
NCSt 7-6
TN-Chat - D2 (9-4, but zero wins vs D1)
UF 10-4
Houston 13-1
84 - 71 (D1 only)
3 opponents with 9+ wins
4 opponents with 3 or less wins, + a D2

You were saying??? o_O
Looks like you should've kept the coach.

Right but those are two different things, no? We ‘look’ better this year because we’re coached better, but the talent is still obviously bad in a lot of spots like our corner depth, QB, LB depth, etc. And it shows up on gameday. But people are genuinely arguing FSU is talented and they really aren’t save a few players. Could better coaching have them ‘looking’ better? Absolutely. And I agree with you 100% there are weaknesses on that staff. But it wouldn’t change their lack of talent in key spots like the oline. You can hide a lot of positions with scheme and overall coaching, that isn’t one of them.

That said if I was an FSU fan the shitty special teams, penalties, and overall disorganization is what I’d be worried about. That’s all on Taggert and isn’t a good sign. I’d be much more worried about that than anything else because that’s the stuff that if it doesn’t improve will hamper better talent too.
That said if I was an FSU fan the shitty special teams, penalties, and overall disorganization is what I’d be worried about.

100%

That said if I was an FSU fan the shitty special teams, penalties, and overall disorganization is what I’d be worried about.

100%
Overall disorganization is a label that has followed him. It’s why many people don’t think he’s a good head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT