ADVERTISEMENT

FSU just lost to Jax St

And Jacksonville got $400,00 to play the game
This article says it all

Instead of heading into the dressing room to celebrate, players and coaches stayed on the field, soaking in the historic win. There were hugs and tears all around. And in the midst of it all, Grass spoke up, telling his players how proud he was of them.

Then athletic director Greg Seitz busted in.

"Hey!" he shouted. "We just beat Florida State! And they had to pay us $400,000 to get that L!"

I hope you hate South Carolina this week. :D
I'll actually be hoping for a game like what happened in 2019....

4-8 SCa 20 - 17 @ UGly 12-2
The hedges wilted pretty good that day....
😂

If that's how you view it then you've had three losses to FCS teams in the last few years.
Most certainly...we've been a HUGE dumpster fire....heck, a dumpster fire would be an improvement. We've just finally started showing a little sliver of light.

I won't lie, after the Bama game, I'm pretty shocked to see your team completely fall apart. I pegged Dan for a steady 9-3 guy each season...Mark Richt type coach.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Most certainly...we've been a HUGE dumpster fire....heck, a dumpster fire would be an improvement. We've just finally started showing a little sliver of light.

I won't lie, after the Bama game, I'm pretty shocked to see your team completely fall apart. I pegged Dan for a steady 9-3 guy each season...Mark Richt type coach.
Not even close to Richt - CMR was a far better coach and a far better person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT