ADVERTISEMENT

FSU just lost to Jax St

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

….. gasp gasp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH… ong omg omg…

This is worse than Georgia Southern imo. We just don't make winning plays. We drop tds, we drop picks, we leave a RB on the field who is our 3rd stringer when our first 2 are dominating.... our d coordinator should have been fired last yr. He got a pass because of covid but he's terrible. Our OC and Norvell called the worst game I've ever seen. The last play LOLOLOLOLOL I laughed as the guy jogged in the end zone.

Reactions: PacoGator19
This is worse than Georgia Southern imo. We just don't make winning plays. We drop tds, we drop picks, we leave a RB on the field who is our 3rd stringer when our first 2 are dominating.... our d coordinator should have been fired last yr. He got a pass because of covid but he's terrible. Our OC and Norvell called the worst game I've ever seen. The last play LOLOLOLOLOL I laughed as the guy jogged in the end zone.
Coaching is just very bad. Yes the D coordinator is terrible but we knew that last year. I don’t know what kind of defense that was on the last play. They just showed a clip of it on ESPN. I like Milton and I wish him the best due to his horrific injury but he isn’t any good. I’m assuming FSU is stuck with Norvell. He’s in over his head and he’s 3-9 at FSU right now.

Coaching is just very bad. Yes the D coordinator is terrible but we knew that last year. I don’t know what kind of defense that was on the last play. They just showed a clip of it on ESPN. I like Milton and I wish him the best due to his horrific injury but he isn’t any good. I’m assuming FSU is stuck with Norvell. He’s in over his head and he’s 3-9 at FSU right now.

Milton is half of what he once was and our receivers are so bad that they can't help him out. Fuller is trash. I know you guys don't like Grantham but co sider yourself lucky. Do we beat UMass at this point? I'm not sure LOLOLOLOL

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Milton is half of what he once was and our receivers are so bad that they can't help him out. Fuller is trash. I know you guys don't like Grantham but co sider yourself lucky. Do we beat UMass at this point? I'm not sure LOLOLOLOL
Nope Grantham is not good but yes Fuller is worse. UMASS or UCONN are probably the worst teams in the country but then again Jax St is beyond terrible as well.

This warms my heart.
Haven't seen you in a while. Just wondering if you were out trolling the Nole boards there, Civil Nole....errr....uh...errr....errr....oops, I meant @GatorGray
whistle.gif

Sorry, it just slipped.
whistle.gif

Reactions: GatorGray
Yep I think we had a 3rd string QB playing and we just lost because we couldn't stop that crazy rushing attack a defense hardly ever sees.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Yep I think we had a 3rd string QB playing and we just lost because we couldn't stop that crazy rushing attack a defense hardly ever sees.
Ah yes! Ga Southern had more players injured we had and they only attempted something like 2 passes.

Damn. Just out of curiosity I went to WarChant to the message board. There's absolutely nothing on the message board, not even a game thread. Did that move somewhere else? I know it had been a flaming dumpster fire (we know why, the owner) but nothing?

Damn. Just out of curiosity I went to WarChant to the message board. There's absolutely nothing on the message board, not even a game thread. Did that move somewhere else? I know it had been a flaming dumpster fire (we know why, the owner) but nothing?
You have to be a paid subscriber to view their board.

Gene probably deleted all threads and hid in his closet.

The game thread has been replaced by 1,100 different bitch and moan threads. Don’t Cum can’t maintain order there anymore.

lmao2.gif
If I heard correctly, Milton stated he knew as a team they were in trouble because the entire FSU team celebrated a loss to Notre Dame
lmao2.gif

It's obvious his team thinks differently
lmao2.gif

lmao2.gif
If I heard correctly, Milton stated he knew as a team they were in trouble because the entire FSU team celebrated a loss to Notre Dame
lmao2.gif
It's obvious his team thinks differently
lmao2.gif

I have to say that maybe for the first time in history I agree with a nole. I believe I pointed out that very fact in a few threads earlier this week. That should tell you what they are. Who celebrates a loss but a loser?

Hilarious. I went o bed with just under 6 minutes left in the game with FSU up by 10 and with the ball. Jax St. had just had a TD called back because of a penalty and thrown an interception. Thought it was over.

Reactions: ih8f$u
ADVERTISEMENT