ADVERTISEMENT

FSU basketball similar to FSU football

I think he's a nice guy. In fact I'm going to set it to follow because I'm always interested in what he says. I also don't see how someone rolling with nearly a 20% likes to post ratio can be someone that everyone else thinks is silly. If the guy is making good money, liked here and a gatech graduate, I think it's a pleasant addition to the Nole fanbase. I'm just curious how much the guy pays for season tickets. I couldn't imagine someone dumping a few g's and not even caring... must be nice.

I don't think "likes" were implemented on Rivals until a couple of years ago, around the same time that FSU numbers first showed up. This may give him the appearance of being relatively more "liked" since he doesn't have years of posting prior to the existence of likes.

If that DOUCHE CANOE can publicly call our players dumb a$$es, then he should be able to handle it. Additionally, I couldn't care any less how "well" he does in life; as a Nole fan (or so he claims) he's the absolute worst. It's one thing to acknowledge negative aspects of our program and subscribe to a certain level of reality (in other words, don't drink the Kool-aid...at least not in this forum), but this guy takes Canoe Douchery to an entirely new level. I would expect this type of behavior from a rival. In fact, I welcome it, but this guy....smh

UPDATE:
I'm quite certain this is where he'll chime in with his boast that "he's got me captive" or "rent free in his mind" or whatever the latest 1-upman comeback is. Bottom line is, the guy's a tool and most on here (both Gator & Nole) have said as much. He thought his shtick of being the Nole fan who hates Nole fans was going to be his thing. All it's done is given Noles and Rivals something to shake their heads at.

Lol

Then allow me to rephrase.

I do not know him personally, so he may very well be a nice person (irl). However, the part he plays on this particular message board is that of a douche bag--consistently bashing our fans, program and players. He embraces that role very well.

Im the same in real life. I dont act any different on here. I love every aspect of fsu football. I pay close to 7k a yr for season tix in the CC.

I don't think "likes" were implemented on Rivals until a couple of years ago, around the same time that FSU numbers first showed up. This may give him the appearance of being relatively more "liked" since he doesn't have years of posting prior to the existence of likes.

Ive had this account for over 5 yrs. You forget, i graced warchant with my presence for a long time before i showed up here

Im the same in real life. I dont act any different on here. I love every aspect of fsu football. I pay close to 7k a yr for season tix in the CC.

You finance 7k on a credit card for season tickets???

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Then allow me to rephrase.

I do not know him personally, so he may very well be a nice person (irl). However, the part he plays on this particular message board is that of a douche bag--consistently bashing our fans, program and players. He embraces that role very well.
As opposed to what? The opposite end of the spectrum like yourself where you drink the Nole kool-aid and everything is great?

Reactions: fsu939913
Why are you so angry all the time?
Everyone has a shtick...

MJ is angry
danny is drunk ;)
oozie is fair-n-balanced
mcanes is an instigator armed with tired smack
^and these are some of my favorite posters^ :)

insta is....(can't put it into words...maybe danny can help)

tumblr_orvfwvvVex1qgvqxoo3_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
In ranking Nole posters...

Alaska...Quality long time contributor...genuine character...gif and image master.

Uniformed_ReRe...Funny, fair and reasonable, always appreciated and welcome.

FSU numbers...Goofy sumbitch, tongue and cheek posting style adds comedic value.

BucaNole...Fvcknut/nudnik

All this proves is that rational information and conclusion is something you are scared of.

Over five years? I stand corrected.

In fact, I am honored that you have chosen to visit us from late 2019 to explain this.

I got rid of the acc and picked it back up and for some reason the date is the new date not the old one. I was on warchant for 7 to 8 yrs before even making this acc. Im no rookie

In ranking Nole posters...

Alaska...Quality long time contributor...genuine character...gif and image master.

Uniformed_ReRe...Funny, fair and reasonable, always appreciated and welcome.

FSU numbers...Goofy sumbitch, tongue and cheek posting style adds comedic value.

BucaNole...Fvcknut/nudnik

Now do this with gator posters.

Reactions: sadgator
Dry sarcasm does not translate well in writing. And this is justj the environment to exercise it.

Why do you think I’m being sarcastic? You come across as an angry sports fan. Understandable given the state of the UF program, not gonna lie.

Why do you think I’m being sarcastic? You come across as an angry sports fan. Understandable given the state of the UF program, not gonna lie.
I am the one beng sarcastic, you big, whiny baby. I am the one that mocks.

You are an FSU fan. Unless you earn otherwise, you will be treated accordingly. You have not earned otherwise.

Reactions: fsu939913
BucaNole brings out the worst in sadgator...kinda like Miami fans and mrs. sadgator...

Lol, never understood the animosity between UF and UM fans... they play once a decade give or take? It’s like FSU having a hatred of UGA or Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT