ADVERTISEMENT

FSU basketball similar to FSU football

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Bunch of dumb a$$es who are just gifted athletically. How do u not know when to foul or who to foul? Blows my mind. Most nole fans will be proud. Im utterly embarrassed. Not one intelligent player

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
A nice run by fsu but good God, how dumb do you have to be to need a look to the bench to understand you need to foul?

This is fsu after all and dumb in the same sentence is redundant, but this was surprising even for them.

Reactions: fsu939913
I was getting nervous for a while there FSU might actually make the Final Four.

Me, too.
Florida State had a team capable of winning it all.

However, here is the thing,
you have to EARN the right to play for it all! :cool:

Just to get to the Elite8/Final4,etc., a team has to beat a series of teams just as capable as you are and has just as much desire to win as you.

Congrats to FSU on a great season - only their 3rd E8 in their history (the first one since the Charlie Ward/Sam Cassel team of ?1993). Hamilton did a good job in getting FSU this far in the NCAA Tournament.

Going forward, FSU & Hamilton may learn from this experience. :)

Reactions: seabass4592
Me, too.

Just to get to the Elite8/Final4,etc., a team has to beat a series of teams just as capable as you are and has just as much desire to win as you.

Congrats to FSU on a great season - only their 3rd E8 in their history (the first one since the Charlie Ward/Sam Cassel team of ?1993). Hamilton did a good job in getting FSU this far in the NCAA Tournament.

We dont have 1 good 1v1 player on the team who can get a bucket. Every offensive possession was a struggle

Me, too.

That 93 team was legit. Also had Bob sura. Crazy to think that was the last time fsu was better at basketball

Reactions: rdgtr
That 93 team was legit. Also had Bob sura. Crazy to think that was the last time fsu was better at basketball

Not all that crazy because Florida has been a really good program from 1998 to present with a Final Four sprinkled in in 1994 for good measure. We also lost this year to Texas Texh by only three in basically a home game for them so Florida was good this year, too. Up and down but capable of beating anyone as well.

It takes so many things falling into place to win the NCAA tourney...

It is so rare to get a good look at the title...

sadgator honestly does feel bad for his FSU fan buddies...they would have played Loyola, man...

You gotta think that team is gonna run outta gas when it gets to San Antonio. Michigan is gonna have a great chance to win it all.

11 seconds to go and we dont foul? Yet when we r down 3 and dont need to foul.....we do. Pure stupidity

Harsh, but no one can argue. It is just the way this program has been run for many years.

Good run in a year with a lot of parity. Mental errors are tough to overcome down the stretch.

Reactions: fsu939913
You are not a Nole. Ur a Nole wannabe that went to GaTech and post only on a UF board. Come to a Nole board and post ur garbage if you think Ur a Nole.

Lol u must be poor. I pay more for my season tickets than you get paid in a month so whose the wanna be now? Also, ive been banned from warchant multiple times for speaking the truth. Fsu fans STRUGGLE very badly when the truth gets spoken. A sensitive bunch...you are case in point numero uno. Someone on here actually went back and found my posts on warchant 1 time. Hopefully ur tiny brain now understands. Also, im banning you from cheering for my team.

Lol u must be poor. I pay more for my season tickets than you get paid in a month so whose the wanna be now? Also, ive been banned from warchant multiple times for speaking the truth. Fsu fans STRUGGLE very badly when the truth gets spoken. A sensitive bunch...you are case in point numero uno. Someone on here actually went back and found my posts on warchant 1 time. Hopefully ur tiny brain now understands. Also, im banning you from cheering for my team.
sadgator’s not gonna lie...as much as he wants to deny it, fsu numbers makes sadgator laugh.

Wow ur a badass on ur moms computer. Congrats on that!

Thx. I will forgive u if you throw a congratulations party for me. Im talking top to bottom the best of the best. Otherwise, u can catch the left jab followed by the right hook. Up to u.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
FSU Numbers, could you do Ole' ReRe a favor and add a disclaimer to your signature that says that you actually graduated from Georgia Tech? Every time you post, the value of my degree depreciates by a basis point.

Reactions: GatorGray
FSU Numbers, could you do Ole' ReRe a favor and add a disclaimer to your signature that says that you actually graduated from Georgia Tech? Every time you post, the value of my degree depreciates by a basis point.

If ur degree is from fsu its already doing that unless its a criminal justice degree

No kidding. Team makes it to the Elite 8 first time (in his paltry lifetime) and holds a team averaging 75 points a game to 58 and posts this crap. What a douche canoe.

GO NOLES!

I do not believe we should be supporting name calling here. He seems like a nice enough fellow that clearly does very well for himself.

I do not believe we should be supporting name calling here. He seems like a nice enough fellow that clearly does very well for himself.
If that DOUCHE CANOE can publicly call our players dumb a$$es, then he should be able to handle it. Additionally, I couldn't care any less how "well" he does in life; as a Nole fan (or so he claims) he's the absolute worst. It's one thing to acknowledge negative aspects of our program and subscribe to a certain level of reality (in other words, don't drink the Kool-aid...at least not in this forum), but this guy takes Canoe Douchery to an entirely new level. I would expect this type of behavior from a rival. In fact, I welcome it, but this guy....smh

UPDATE:
I'm quite certain this is where he'll chime in with his boast that "he's got me captive" or "rent free in his mind" or whatever the latest 1-upman comeback is. Bottom line is, the guy's a tool and most on here (both Gator & Nole) have said as much. He thought his shtick of being the Nole fan who hates Nole fans was going to be his thing. All it's done is given Noles and Rivals something to shake their heads at.

Reactions: seabass4592
It’s kinda cool that this thread turned into a debate over which nole should win the biggest douchebag title.
It's up for debate?
no-answer.gif

If that DOUCHE CANOE can publicly call our players dumb a$$es, then he should be able to handle it. Additionally, I couldn't care any less how "well" he does in life; as a Nole fan (or so he claims) he's the absolute worst. It's one thing to acknowledge negative aspects of our program and subscribe to a certain level of reality (in other words, don't drink the Kool-aid...at least not in this forum), but this guy takes Canoe Douchery to an entirely new level. I would expect this type of behavior from a rival. In fact, I welcome it, but this guy....smh

UPDATE:
I'm quite certain this is where he'll chime in with his boast that "he's got me captive" or "rent free in his mind" or whatever the latest 1-upman comeback is. Bottom line is, the guy's a tool and most on here (both Gator & Nole) have said as much. He thought his shtick of being the Nole fan who hates Nole fans was going to be his thing. All it's done is given Noles and Rivals something to shake their heads at.

I think he's a nice guy. In fact I'm going to set it to follow because I'm always interested in what he says. I also don't see how someone rolling with nearly a 20% likes to post ratio can be someone that everyone else thinks is silly. If the guy is making good money, liked here and a gatech graduate, I think it's a pleasant addition to the Nole fanbase. I'm just curious how much the guy pays for season tickets. I couldn't imagine someone dumping a few g's and not even caring... must be nice.

I think he's a nice guy. In fact I'm going to set it to follow because I'm always interested in what he says. I also don't see how someone rolling with nearly a 20% likes to post ratio can be someone that everyone else thinks is silly. If the guy is making good money, liked here and a gatech graduate, I think it's a pleasant addition to the Nole fanbase. I'm just curious how much the guy pays for season tickets. I couldn't imagine someone dumping a few g's and not even caring... must be nice.
Then allow me to rephrase.

I do not know him personally, so he may very well be a nice person (irl). However, the part he plays on this particular message board is that of a douche bag--consistently bashing our fans, program and players. He embraces that role very well.

Then allow me to rephrase.

I do not know him personally, so he may very well be a nice person (irl). However, the part he plays on this particular message board is that of a douche bag--consistently bashing our fans, program and players. He embraces that role very well.

Maybe yore right, I just think anyone who's wealthy and productive is typically a good addition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT